•     

Photo

About Divisions

division

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Divisions in str

Did you want divisions to be in str not in lvl.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 eDnopmk

eDnopmk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:51 AM

Dear Plato and all players,

First of all sorry for my bad english, cuz my native language is Macedonian. I want to suggest something about divisions.

Now divisions are consider with levels, but i think that is not good idea cuz we're all geting lvls with tanking in a battles and with low str we are going in higher division. Can division be with str? Like 0-40k str in d1, 41k-80k d2, 81k-100k d3 and all more than a 100k will be in 4th division... 

#2 Maced0n

Maced0n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:52 AM

voted yes !

#3 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:13 PM

There are a lot of suggestions in the forum for divisions but admins don't give a fuck. They only want the money from packs. That's why they made the infantry kit.

screenshot-414.png

#4 Mr.borros

Mr.borros

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

Thats why they gave infantry kit. They don't give a fuck about lvls and strenght only for purchase made in a day

#5 eDnopmk

eDnopmk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

Thats why they gave infantry kit. They don't give a fuck about lvls and strenght only for purchase made in a day

Problem is not solved with infantry kit, just is come more biger... Game will be more fun, and more players will be back if he make divisions to be in str. You want to tell me that 1 guy from d1 with 5-10k str can hit with guy in d1 with 70k str? If its all about money Admins can make another pack/kit cuz we can't help or we will leave the game and the server will be down, without money...

#6 Lalo292

Lalo292

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:14 PM

That's not the problem, I have 30K and I win BH in D2.

I'll suggest battles where only those with less than 6 months can fight so they can win some BH.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: division

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users