Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:08 AM

"Let’s get ready to rumble!"
- Michael Buffer

EkeIGDo.png

Regiment Rumble is an Event where Regiments and Military Units are encouraged to work together. Apart from glory and fame, there will be plenty of prizes up for grabs.

Basic information

In Regiment Rumble all the Regiments of eRepublik will compete against each other by collecting Tokens. The Event lasts for 7 days. Some of the prizes are given based on daily performance, while some are related to the activity throughout the week.

- The Event starts on Day 2,807 0:00 eRepublik time and lasts for a week, until Day 2,813 23:59 eRepublik time (28th of July - 3rd of August)

- Citizens will contribute to the Military Unit and Regiment they are in at the beginning of the Event. Moving to other Military Units or Regiments during the Event will not have an effect; the Citizen will keep contributing for his/her initial Military Unit and Regiment. Citizens will also receive prizes according to their initial Regiments.

- If a Citizen is not a member of any Military Unit when the Event starts, he/she will contribute for the first Military Unit and Regiment he/she joins. Any contribution or progress done before joining, however, will NOT count retroactively.

- Citizens registered after Day 2,802 0:00 eRepublik time cannot take part in the Event.

- A maximum of 50 eligible players can contribute for one Regiment. Being one of those 50 players makes you eligible to represent the Regiment and to gain rewards. If some players leave the Regiment, the new ones joining will be advised to join another Regiment or Military Unit.
An example:
A Regiment has 48 members at the beginning of the Event. After the Event has started, 3 soldiers quit the Military Unit. Despite their departure, they will still contribute for the Regiment and Military Unit. 2 other players now join the Regiment and as they weren’t in any Military Unit when the Event started, they will be able to contribute for the Regiment. A total of 50 players are now contributing for the Regiment, even though there’s still place for 3 more players. If another player joins now, his contribution will not count for the Regiment and he will be advised to join another Military Unit or Regiment.

Rankings and Tokens

A global Regiment leaderboard has been created for the Regiment Rumble Event. The Regiments are ranked based on the total amount of Tokens obtained by their members. Apart from an overall leaderboard, daily leaderboards can also be found. Please notice that the leaderboards don’t update in real time.

Regiments and their members can obtain Tokens in the following fashion:

- 3 Tokens = Every 1500 kills made by Regiment members
- 2 Tokens = 10 completed Daily Orders by Regiment members
- 1 Token = 10 completed Daily Tasks by Regiment members
- 1 Token = A Regiment member ranks in the top 5 Kills in a Battle
- 1 Token = A Regiment member ranks 1st in Kills in a Battle (in addition to above)
- 4 Tokens = A Regiment member ranks in the top 5 Kills in a Campaign
- 1 Token = A Regiment member ranks 1st in Kills in a Campaign (in addition to above)

1. Daily Regiment Competition

The top Regiments of eRepublik will be rewarded based on their daily performance. The Regiments are ranked based on the amount of Tokens their eligible members gain in a day.

The prize pool will be generated by all active Citizens:
- 20 Gold for every 1000 kills done by Citizens born before Day 2,802 0:00 eRepublik time. The minimum prize pool per day will be 30 000 Gold.

The daily prize pool will be shared between Regiments placed in the following Tiers:

- Gold Tier: 1st place and Regiments achieving 90% or more of the Tokens the 1st Regiment gained will split 60% of the prize pool
- Silver Tier: Regiments achieving 70% or more of the Tokens the 1st Regiment gained will split 30% of the prize pool
- Bronze Tier: Regiments achieving 30% or more of the Tokens the 1st Regiment gained will split 10% of the prize pool

Please notice that a Regiment can only gain rewards from one Tier per day. All eligible Regiment members will get an equal share of the Regiment’s Gold.

In addition, a Decoration is given to every member of the Regiments placed in the Tiers.

2. Top 100 Regiment Competition

Top 100 Regiments are ranked based on the total amount of Tokens their eligible members gain during the whole Event.

The prizes are following:
- A Decoration for all members of the top 100 Regiments
- +10 Energy Refill for 7 days
- Triple Daily Order reward for 7 days

In addition, a surprise Currency reward is given to 5 Regiments from the top 100. How much Currency can be won? How are those 5 Regiments picked out of 100? We will update all the details below around Day 2,809 02:00 eRepublik time!

EDIT Day 2,809 06:45 eRepublik time:

On Tuesday, about 10 hours after Regiment Rumble has ended, eRepublik will arrange raffles to reward some of the top 100 Regiments. The raffles are purely based on luck. The raffles will be streamed live on Twitch, on Clopoyaur TV.

The raffles will work in the following fashion:

- The top 100 Regiments will be split into 5 categories: Places 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and 81-100.

- 500 000 Currency will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Currency will be split evenly for all the lucky members of the winning Regiments..

- 1 000x 3min Damage Accelerators will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Damage Accelerators will be split evenly between the lucky members of the winning Regiments.

- A +200 Energy Center for 30 days will be given to all members of one lucky Regiment per category.

Please notice that one Regiment can only win one prize mentioned above. Stay tuned for more details!

(EDIT over)

3. Military Unit Competition

The Military Unit side of Regiment Rumble is linked to the “Top 100 Regiment Competition” mentioned above. The total amount of Tokens gained by the eligible members of the top 100 Regiments will be summed up on a Military Unit level. This means that if a Military Unit gets many Regiments in the top 100 of the Regiment leaderboard, their Tokens will be combined. There will not be a specific leaderboard for Military Units, but your Regiments can easily be spotted and the Token amounts counted.

Top 3 Military Units

Based on the top 100 Regiments, top 3 Military Units will be rewarded with Currency in the following fashion:
- 1st place: 300 000 Currency
- 2nd place: 225 000 Currency
- 3rd place: 150 000 Currency

The rewards are given based on the performance during the whole Event, not daily. The Currency will be given directly to the Military Unit. In addition, the top 3 Military Units will receive Decorations on their profiles.

Top 10 Military Units

Based on the top 100 Regiments, top 10 Military Units will receive an Elite Status.

With the Elite Status a Military Unit is able to set their Daily Orders anywhere, and on any side, without restrictions.

General information about rewards

Please notice that all the rewards (Gold, Currency, Decorations etc. etc.) will be given after the Event has ended. We’ll give an update regarding this towards the end of the Event.

Questions?

If you have questions or feedback, please let us know! If same questions are repeated, we’ll update them here.

Have a great week! o7

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

What if a MU was already provided with elite status since a previous tournament?

ambassador.gif

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:20 AM

Yesterday I joined a regiment organized specifically for the tournament. Can I safely return to my old regiment now and still get all the rewards the organized regiment will receive?

• Rican likes this

#4 Don Care Leone

Don Care Leone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:43 AM

headless chicken

• Rican likes this

#5 googoodoll

googoodoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

Well, why do you post threads in this forum if you dont bother to answer any question?

And congrats on headless chicken AGAIN!

• VaeV, Rican and zuraGURIA like this

#6 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:48 AM

eReBUGlik is on the run again....this game must be renamed to EREBUGLIK permanently......

• Rican likes this

#7 Sherky

Sherky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

Petsku, 

For you and your colleagues, do us a small favor and find another job where you are competent

• VaeV, NoOnexRO and Rican like this

#8 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

....Noobs........

erepublik.com @erepublik

We're still having an issue with a database. We're doing our best to solve the problem asap. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by ImmortalChe, 28 July 2015 - 08:23 AM.

#9 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:22 AM

"Occasionally there are a couple of things which we need to check or to implement"

Why the **** do you have to check or implement anything in the worst possible moment?

#10 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:24 AM

Occasionally there are a couple of things which we need to check or to implement in order make your experience in eRepublik more pleasant. Don't worry about ongoing battles, timer will be stopped during maintenance. Meanwhile, you can learn something from the eRepublik Forum and Wiki.

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#11 Marcomannius

Marcomannius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:24 AM

What a waste of clicks... waste of sleep, effort, waste of interest. I really think you should shut down now. Do us all a favour.

~ Even Oysters have enemies ~

#12 Lonsdale86

Lonsdale86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:28 AM

Servers Rumble tournament

#13 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:53 AM

It's like every event: Fight for five minutes -> headless chicken arrives, and now occasional internal server errors.

Can't be that hard to learn from mistakes you made in the past events.. oh wait :X

Edited by Master_rg, 28 July 2015 - 11:16 AM.

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#14 skinetRPS

skinetRPS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

Chicken appears and i can't recharge energy...no comments.... <_<

#15 Jeppe83

Jeppe83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

The Work-button isnt working for me. Training went well, but I cant work. =/

#16 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

Yesterday I joined a regiment organized specifically for the tournament. Can I safely return to my old regiment now and still get all the rewards the organized regiment will receive?

here is your answer...

- Citizens will contribute to the Military Unit and Regiment they are in at the beginning of the Event. Moving to other Military Units or Regiments during the Event will not have an effect; the Citizen will keep contributing for his/her initial Military Unit and Regiment. Citizens will also receive prizes according to their initial Regiments.

• Zordacz likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#17 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 03:00 PM

It is likely that this percentage system for the daily rewards is going to kill the tournament. That chilean regiment at the top will jump forward a lot during the night, likely putting everybody else in the Bronze tier or just simple outside of the tiers.

#18 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:55 PM

I was see the reward BUT is crazy that U don't have contemplate reward for single fighter OR better reward in weekly rewards for this week :(

7251613-1.png

#19 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:37 PM

currently 2 regiments gets 90% of the rewards. well done.  903 gold per member is fair especially considering its  all players players that contributed to that gold.  what if i said i dont want to put up the golds generated by my every 1000 kills can i peas have it. my regiment will be number 1 for my country but gets nothing.  why did you work this stupid shit out this way.  

• A d A s t r a and Rican like this

mh4l.png

#20 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:30 PM

-(©¿©)-

In other words, we anticipated the extreme load on eRepublik but we couldn’t foresee the problems that would occur.

Wait....... What ???

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users