#21 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:01 PM

"

Posted Today, 08:16 AM

What if a MU was already provided with elite status since a previous tournament?"

I am also interested about the answer to this question.

#22 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:09 PM

It's a pity that there is no reason to participate unless you aim for the top tier and that top tier is 1-2 regiments with each member getting a huge reward.

If the distribution of the rewards was sane and not just gold ,it would get 100 times more people involved .

Then the reward for top 100 regiments is just insignificant, really it's not worth any effort at all so it might as well not exist. It has to be relevant in some way , enough for people to care.

You have what, maybe 20k somewhat active players and yet you insist on addressing only 1-2% of them with your contests.

• Mr. Indigo, NoOnexRO, sin696 and 1 other like this

#23 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

1438162323-new-bp-1.png

#24 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

Players from the 6 regiments that ended up in the Bronze Tier won around 41 golds during the first day.

This whole tournament is definetely kind of pointless unless you are a part of that chilean regiment or the better one from Gama.

Edited by Mr. Indigo, 29 July 2015 - 10:17 AM.

#25 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

The awards were total crap!

#26 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

The awards were total crap!

The rating system favors the lower divisions! Totally waste of money players from Division IV.

:(

#27 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

Agreed that rewards are bad. For what it took to place bronze, 41 gold is an insult.

#28 GertrudeBarkhorn

GertrudeBarkhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationeKarlsland

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

Really? Complaining about 41 gold? I have no chance to get anything! I'd be ecstatic to get even 5 gold from this... Really need something that is more balanced instead of favoring the top and makes them even more top.

• Rican likes this

#29 3xDimi

3xDimi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:36 AM

Really? Complaining about 41 gold? I have no chance to get anything! I'd be ecstatic to get even 5 gold from this... Really need something that is more balanced instead of favoring the top and makes them even more top.

Well, when people in 1st regiment made like 1600 gold on first day, yeah, 40 gold as the 3rd HIGHER reward, IS an insult.
No offense to the people in 1st regiment, they did a nice job, and fair play to them, but the percentage tokens required is killing the regiments below #3 or so.
On the other hand, if you are able to make 40 gold per day, without spending any gold yourself, but just with spending the EBs from weekly challenge, then that's something.

#30 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:51 PM

EDIT Day 2,809 06:45 eRepublik time:

On Tuesday, about 10 hours after Regiment Rumble has ended, eRepublik will arrange raffles to reward some of the top 100 Regiments. The raffles are purely based on luck. The raffles will be streamed live on Twitch, on Clopoyaur TV.

The raffles will work in the following fashion:

- The top 100 Regiments will be split into 5 categories: Places 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and 81-100.

- 500 000 Currency will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Currency will be split evenly for all the lucky members of the winning Regiments..

- 1 000x 3min Damage Accelerators will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Damage Accelerators will be split evenly between the lucky members of the winning Regiments.

- A +200 Energy Center for 30 days will be given to all members of one lucky Regiment per category.

Please notice that one Regiment can only win one prize mentioned above. Stay tuned for more details!

(EDIT over)

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#31 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 01:54 PM

What if a MU was already provided with elite status since a previous tournament?

The Elite status is still given only to the top 10, not to more if some would already have that status.

Yesterday I joined a regiment organized specifically for the tournament. Can I safely return to my old regiment now and still get all the rewards the organized regiment will receive?

After the Event started you can safely change MUs and Regiments again, it won't affect to the prizes you will gain.

Petsku, 

For you and your colleagues, do us a small favor and find another job where you are competent

Thanks for the constructive feedback! :)

• vladb and tommot like this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#32 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:08 PM

lòl

ambassador.gif

#33 capoqwer

capoqwer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:07 PM

I'am doing everything in order that my regiment is in Top 100 and I see today(!!), that I will only have a chance 1 to 20 to win 10000cc?? I have already spend more than 40 gold buying Bazookas and 150 energy bars...... 

And I heard today, the Regiments on top won more than 1000 gold????????

What is that for a Event?? The only goal is to concentrate more and more the power in the hand of less players.... 

I'am really considering to leave the game because of this!!!

• Citizen 2806484 and Harzakc like this

#34 Prince of Austria

Prince of Austria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:03 AM

The rich get richer and the poor poorer. Life?

• capoqwer likes this

#35 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:40 AM

The rich get richer and the poor poorer. Life?

We need an #OccupyErepublik

• capoqwer likes this

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#36 3xDimi

3xDimi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:11 AM

And I heard today, the Regiments on top won more than 1000 gold????????

Actually it was just the 1st Regiment, 'cause no other Regiment was even close to them. On Day 1 and Day 3 1st Regiment got alone the 60% of the Gold Pool. Only on Day 2 the 60% of the Gold Pool was splitted in 2 parts, to be shared between 1st and 2nd Regiment. So it's more likely ~1500+750+1500=3750 gold in 3 days :P
And once again, don't get me wrong, fair play to the ladies and gents on the Regiments that's on top, they are doing a pretty good job, I just think that the percentage is killing everything, but then again it's just might be my own opinion.

• sin696 and Muqqaatil like this

#37 sin696

sin696

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:59 AM

this percentage is so stupid you couldn't do it worse 

example day 4

difference in tokens between third and six place is almost 500 tokens and the reward is the SAME !

where is the logic in that

1064 kills for ONLY 22g  hahaha it is fumy.

would not it be better that you put rewards from places example 1-100 ?

it is unbelievable that every thing you do you do it WRONG

#38 3xDimi

3xDimi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

difference in tokens between third and six place is almost 500 tokens and the reward is the SAME !

where is the logic in that

1064 kills for ONLY 22g  hahaha it is fumy.

would not it be better that you put rewards from places example 1-100 ?

it is unbelievable that every thing you do you do it WRONG

True that.
Flat rewards for regiments placed from 1 to 100 would be way better.
On the other hand, I guess they didn't foresee a Regiment been created just for this event, getting so far ahead from the rest, and thought that a percentage thing would be more competitive.

• sin696 likes this

#39 Dante Ross

Dante Ross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

True that.
Flat rewards for regiments placed from 1 to 100 would be way better.
On the other hand, I guess they didn't foresee a Regiment been created just for this event, getting so far ahead from the rest, and thought that a percentage thing would be more competitive.

Didn't they? It's not the first time they create tournaments that only a few players manage to have some benefit. Besides the visual change, for almost every player it's just another day on the new world. No wonder the number of players keeps going down.

Last year the tournament based on kills was so lame, they decided to change the rewards.

https://forum.erepub...ush-tournament/

https://forum.erepub...l-rush-rewards/

• sin696 likes this

#40 sin696

sin696

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:20 AM

is it so hard to crate tournament where all players can participate  ?

and what it is that with kills?

like technician says: when is war win by kills not dmg ?

this is tournament for lover divisions, 1-2 kill and they have token in d4 I need 200-300 kills for 1 token it is not fer

Edited by sin696, 02 August 2015 - 07:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users