44 replies to this topic

#41 Director9

Director9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:35 PM

To be honest, I'm glad some took advantage of the percentage split. Now a few goldbuyers won most, probably upsetting a lot of other goldbuyers :) , didn't upset me at all, I would have won nothing with my regiment.

Maybe now eRep might wake up, but I don't really think so. They know the state the game is in a lot more then any of us.

Announcing competitions in advance just makes things more expensive, allowing easy changes in MU just makes it the easier to get powerfull groups to band together.

I for one did not waste a single bazooka or hit any more then I usually do.

#42 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:09 PM

EDIT Day 2,809 06:45 eRepublik time:

On Tuesday, about 10 hours after Regiment Rumble has ended, eRepublik will arrange raffles to reward some of the top 100 Regiments. The raffles are purely based on luck. The raffles will be streamed live on Twitch, on Clopoyaur TV.

LOL

Is Clopoyaur TV official eRepublik stream??

What a mess in this game... xdxd

#43 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:21 PM

LOL

Is Clopoyaur TV official eRepublik stream??

What a mess in this game... xdxd

They would do anything as long as they won't have to work on their own.

• Finway Divi Filius likes this

Posted Image

#44 Agrammon

Agrammon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:59 PM

Baby Finn, I have a constructive feedback

For D4 this is useless tournament because you didn't get any tokens for D4, just for lover division where are less active players than  D1-D3

For next similar tournament you can give few additional cases for obtaining Tokens:

- 1 token for Top 5 in dmg battle

- 1 aditional token for 1st place in battle in dmg (BH)

-  4 tokens for top 5 in  dmg in campaign

- 1 aditionak token for 1st place in campaign in dmg (CH)

what's the point of tournament where you encourage fighting with bazookas?

With this you'll make everyone fight with wep and you'll boost economy ;)

and stupid rule if there isn't anyone in Silver or maybe Bronze tier you should erase because it's stupid, just give that reward for upper tier

If there isn't anyone in Silver Tier, give it to Gold, and if there isn't anyone in Bronze Tier, give it to Silver Tier ;)

I hope you'll listen our constructive feedback ;)

Enjoy

o7

#45 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:19 PM

EDIT Day 2,809 06:45 eRepublik time:

On Tuesday, about 10 hours after Regiment Rumble has ended, eRepublik will arrange raffles to reward some of the top 100 Regiments. The raffles are purely based on luck. The raffles will be streamed live on Twitch, on Clopoyaur TV.

The raffles will work in the following fashion:

- The top 100 Regiments will be split into 5 categories: Places 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and 81-100.

- 500 000 Currency will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Currency will be split evenly for all the lucky members of the winning Regiments..

- 1 000x 3min Damage Accelerators will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Damage Accelerators will be split evenly between the lucky members of the winning Regiments.

- A +200 Energy Center for 30 days will be given to all members of one lucky Regiment per category.

Please notice that one Regiment can only win one prize mentioned above. Stay tuned for more details!

(EDIT over)

where is my gold?

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users