#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:16 PM

Dear Citizens,

The Token-full week is about to end and soon it’s time to give out the prizes!

The following rewards will be given starting Day 2,814 0:05 eRepublik time:

- Gold of the Daily Regiment Competition
- Decorations of the Daily Regiment Competition
- Decorations for all members of the top 100 Regiments
- +10 Energy Refill for 7 days for all members of the top 100 Regiments
- Triple Daily Order reward for all members of the top 100 Regiments
- Currency for top 3 Military Units
- Decorations for top 3 Military Units
- Elite Status for top 10 Military Units

While the Event ends officially on Day 2,813 23:59 eRepublik time, the “grand finale” takes place on Day 2,814!

On Day 2,814, starting 11:00 eRepublik time, Clopoyaur TV will host a series of raffles where the rest of the prizes are given to the top 100 Regiments!

The tentative schedule on Clopoyaur TV will be as follows:
11:00 - 12:00 eRepublik time: Discussion about Regiment Rumble. Statistics, feedback etc.
12:00 - 12:30 eRepublik time: Raffles where additional winners are picked from the top 100 Regiments.
12:30 --> eRepublik time: Giveaways and many other surprises!

The raffles will work in the following fashion:

- The top 100 Regiments will be split into 5 categories: Places 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and 81-100.

- 500 000 Currency will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Currency will be split evenly for all the lucky members of the winning Regiments.

- 1 000x 3min Damage Accelerators will be given to one lucky Regiment per category. The Damage Accelerators will be split evenly between the lucky members of the winning Regiments.

- A +200 Energy Center for 30 days will be given to all members of one lucky Regiment per category.

Please notice that one Regiment can only win one prize mentioned above. The prizes determined in the raffles will be given starting Day 2,815.

The whole eRepublik Team would like to congratulate all winners, and wish you good luck in tomorrow’s raffle. See you on Clopoyaur TV!

• AntimonCro likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

Go to sleep till the next useless event will be organized in the same eRepublik spirit.

As long as we will have bugs at the start of each event all players will benefit from your excuses and small compensations.

That's more than enough.

In the mean time let's see if we can go below 50.000 active players.

50.000 by your count, of course.

But you did a terrific job with the new "Buy gold" page.

I'm impressed on how much bling-bling you managed to push into that page with no additional functionality.

How many hours were used there?

More than you used to prepare the last 2 events... correct?

Edited by NoOnexRO, 03 August 2015 - 04:28 PM.

• Rican likes this

Posted Image

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:27 PM

Go to sleep till the next useless event will be organized in the same eRepublik spirit.

As long as we will have bugs at the start of each event all players will benefit from your excuses and small compensations.

That's more than enough.

In the mean time let's see if we can go below 50.000 active players.

50.000 by your count, of course.

But you did a terrific job with the new "Buy gold" page.

I'm impressed on how much bling-bling you managed to push into that page with no additional functionality.

How many hours were used there?

More than you used to prepare the last 2 events... correct?

Aaaaand your point was......????

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:28 AM

are only the top 100 MUs to recieve rewards ???

that seems a little Visa biased.

Let's see if admin answers this question

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#5 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:40 AM

Actually, the new gold buying page is LESS FUNCTIONAL than the previous one. The prior gold buying page would at least update your gold/LP after each purchase. The new page does not do this and is total crap. I hate it.

As for the contest, I have already expressed  my views that the rewards were smaller than they should have been given the investment necessary.

Also, there was an obvious "loophole".

Because of the way the token rewards were based, all a clever MU had to do was start a coup or civil war in a smallish country where there would be little or no competition for tokens. KUDOS to Octavio MU for figuring this out right away. They managed to score twice as many tokens as the second place regiment despite being #3 in kills. How? They moved their members into foreign-based MU's, ran CW/coup campaigns, and glommed up tokens. It was entirely within the rules, but the fact that the rules allowed this loophole is STUPID.

Please don't misread. I have 100% respect for Octavio MU. My MU tried to duplicate their feat once we figured it out. But the loophole should have been foreseen by a diligent Administration.

We do not have a diligent Administration.

That said, I look forward to ClopoTV.

• Fanaxidiel, MaZzA, Rican and 3 others like this

#6 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:44 AM

Actually, the new gold buying page is LESS FUNCTIONAL than the previous one. The prior gold buying page would at least update your gold/LP after each purchase. The new page does not do this and is total crap. I hate it.

As for the contest, I have already expressed  my views that the rewards were smaller than they should have been given the investment necessary.

Because of the way the token rewards were based, all a clever MU had to do was start a coup or civil war in a smallish country where there would be little or no competition for tokens. KUDOS to Octavio MU for figuring this out right away. They managed to score twice as many tokens as the second place regiment despite being #3 in kills. How? They moved their members into foreign-based MU's, ran CW/coup campaigns, and glommed up tokens. It was entirely within the rules, but the fact that the rules allowed this loophole is STUPID.

Please don't misread. I have 100% respect for Octavio MU. My MU tried to duplicate their feat once we figured it out. But the loophole should have been foreseen by a diligent Administration.

I agree with all of this!

#7 Fanaxidiel

Fanaxidiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:58 AM

As Gnil underlined that thing of "you can move to start a coup and you get tokens as nuts" should have been prevented.

In the end little countries are always the ones who suffer your "events" more.

• super secret guy 01 likes this

#8 Rican

Rican

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationGeneve

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:20 AM

and if i might quote you Gnilraps... "We do not have a diligent Administration."

titan_0.png

if you're not the lead dog...

... the scenery never changes.

#9 The.Lord.Iran

The.Lord.Iran

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:30 AM

hmmmm

Edited by The.Lord.Iran, 04 August 2015 - 05:31 AM.

#10 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

Aaaaand your point was......????

Telling my personal point of view not kissing some arses like you do tommot.

Did they give you at least a candy for each kiss?

• plasticola likes this

Posted Image

#11 Lonsdale86

Lonsdale86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 07:17 AM

lucky Regiment

I saw it in another world

#12 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:13 AM

Telling my personal point of view not kissing some arses like you do tommot.

Did they give you at least a candy for each kiss?

I don't have any objection to you expressing your opinion.... but you are repeating the same stuff again(the 2 other topics on this event have loads of those comments).

Have past history not proven that repeatedly telling the same thing leads to no improvements!

For years all of you complain... and all you get is nothing.

Maybe your complaints might be invalid.

Maybe all of you should PLAY THE GAME instead of making a sport out of complaining.

Oh and if you think that trowing insults is going to make your argument more valid... it doesn't.  :rolleyes:

#13 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:27 AM

Maybe your complaints might be invalid.

Maybe all of you should PLAY THE GAME instead of making a sport out of complaining.

tommot level 65.

NoOnexRO level 264.

Who's the one that plays the game? No, don't tell me. And guess how old is your account compared to mine. No, don't tell me.

Of course you have nothing to criticize since you don't actual play eRepublik. Reading the Forum and answering instead of admins is not actual playing.

No, don't tell me anything because I really don't care just like admins don't care about my comments.

Posted Image

#14 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

There is more to the game then gaining XP and leveling up.

But i guess you never knew that or you wouldn't have used that as an argument.

The age of my account doesn't have any bearing on my ability to play the game.

Comparing 2 totally different ways of playing is hardly a good comparison.

The fact that i use the forum is also no indication that you play a much better/more full game then i do.

#15 Cleptom

Cleptom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

The daily order triple , I can do it in any MU or should be on the winning regiment ?

#16 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

was a crappy tournament benefiting only a few.  

• Rican, plasticola and 3xDimi like this

mh4l.png

#17 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:07 PM

There is more to the game then gaining XP and leveling up.

But i guess you never knew that or you wouldn't have used that as an argument.

The age of my account doesn't have any bearing on my ability to play the game.

Comparing 2 totally different ways of playing is hardly a good comparison.

The fact that i use the forum is also no indication that you play a much better/more full game then i do.

Now who's trolling just to prove that matters? All those titles you drag along yourself and still you don't play the game as it should.

So why would you be upset if things go wrong in this game? You're not upset because to you nothing goes wrong. You probably read articles and nothing more.

Anything that is based on real competition to you is like a parallel universe. Because you are parallel to this game also.

And for sure you haven't invested real money in the game so... again... why should you be upset if things that should work aren't?

I mean... I buy a new computer and I find out that 90% of the functionality advertised is crap and in time that computer breaks more and more and you're telling me just by watching the box that it is a very good computer and I shouldn't say bad things about it. Especially if you have all those useless titles in the Forum so people would know that you mean more than a poor 65 level player.

But I will stop here. I will leave you explaining more and more about things that really don't care for me or anyone else who plays this game just so you'll have the final point of view expressed publicly. 

• plasticola likes this

Posted Image

#18 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:48 PM

Now who's trolling just to prove that matters? All those titles you drag along yourself and still you don't play the game as it should.

So why would you be upset if things go wrong in this game? You're not upset because to you nothing goes wrong. You probably read articles and nothing more.

Anything that is based on real competition to you is like a parallel universe. Because you are parallel to this game also.

And for sure you haven't invested real money in the game so... again... why should you be upset if things that should work aren't?

I mean... I buy a new computer and I find out that 90% of the functionality advertised is crap and in time that computer breaks more and more and you're telling me just by watching the box that it is a very good computer and I shouldn't say bad things about it. Especially if you have all those useless titles in the Forum so people would know that you mean more than a poor 65 level player.

But I will stop here. I will leave you explaining more and more about things that really don't care for me or anyone else who plays this game just so you'll have the final point of view expressed publicly. 

That's is where you go wrong.

I don't play the game as you think we should play it. But this argument is pointless as you just keep ignoring it(i said it in the previous comments as well).

Please enlighten every single human being on this planet on how we SHOULD be playing this game... -pointing out the arrogance of your statement that your way of playing is the only way to play ever.

Is your entire argument based on the fact that i am "only" level 65??? Really... is that the reason for you to rage on like this???

I mean... I buy a new computer and I find out that 90% of the functionality advertised is crap and in time that computer breaks more and more and you're telling me just by watching the box that it is a very good computer and I shouldn't say bad things about it. 

That is one huge assumption! what box??? 

as i said in the original post... 

... and your point was.....????

#19 Xichael

Xichael

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:02 AM

Bummed out that there were no national rewards or medals. I pushed my MU hard to secure 3rd place nationally in the hopes that maybe there would be a medal like these tournaments usually have.

• Rican likes this

#20 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:41 PM

Bummed out that there were no national rewards or medals. I pushed my MU hard to secure 3rd place nationally in the hopes that maybe there would be a medal like these tournaments usually have.

Why do you want a medal? They are useless

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users