We Need More Resources

resources

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:28 AM

Currently there are 5 Weapon Resources, 5 Food Resources, and 5 Housing Resources. Each gives a +20% Bonus to production if connected to the Capital. I say The WIGS should add more regions to the game and double each industrial resource to ten, except for the Housing Industry. There are many Countries that could use more regions and with new regions will come more area for these resources.

• Dio Maximus and n1ckbit like this

#2 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:29 AM

Better yet, in tandem with new regions added, add more Countries like Vietnam which have active internet populations.

• Dio Maximus and Master_rg like this

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:34 AM

Each new Resource will add a 10% Bonus instead of 20% and if not connected to the Capital only 5% is given.

This will make the game more challenging for Empires to expand enough to gather everything they need for full production bonus's.

Right now wars seem to be staged, we will have real wars again plus a more realistic demographic with added regions/countries. 

• Dio Maximus likes this

#4 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:16 AM

Ten Weapon Industrial Components: Iron, Aluminium, Saltpeter, Oil, Rubber, Coal, Asbestos, Uranium, Copper, Lead, Zinc, Chromium, Nickel, Manganese.

Ten Food Industrial Components: Grain, Fish, Fruits, Cattle, Deer, Rice, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Cheese, Goat, Sheep, Dates, etc.

That took ten minutes searching...

#5 pamadapa

pamadapa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationePAKISTAN

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:33 AM

Interesting proposal. In my opinion the economy and the benefits derived from the production of the factories is almost infimum compared to the investment. I think also weapons or  food in low quality(I mean Q1-Q2-Q3-Q4-Q5-Q6) are virtually useless, especially weapons. So produce them is useless. An attempt to solve this problem was the creation of Rockets but became obsolete.

A way to revive these companies and give more importance, WRM might be necessary to create them and also a certain number of products, thus the factories and market would be reactivated

I hope that changes be made in the economic module because is exhausted

#6 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:35 AM

Looks like the Wigs might like my idea, hopefully they add more regions too.

#7 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:50 AM

make the region count dependent from the population and not from the real map and everyone will be happy.... ohhh wait... some people from low population high region count countries (in the game) want to have more advantage and they will be extremely saaad if you consider my proposal

if the resources are dependent from the population in game, then you can increase the resource types to 10 or even 20

#8 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Imo, Resource Wars are not the way to go. They should just increase the number of resources and place them in realistic positions on the map.

#9 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:31 PM

problem will forever be a non working labour market.  wam clicks is just more efficient and reliable versus always having to scratch around for workers and being subjected to ridiculous wage demands.

i mean where in the normal world would you get a factory that employ a worker at a loss?

mh4l.png

#10 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

Well I think they should bring back work skills, to help level the job market.

#11 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:53 PM

WaM (work as manager) was a horrible idea from the start... 

#12 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2021 - 03:48 PM

More Resources, set in stone world wide. 

More Regions to accommodate said expanded resources. (I am looking at you Uruguay)

Perhaps a few more Internet growing real-life nations. (such as Vietnam and others)

Infrastructure levels in regions, which if maintained decrease movement costs in and out of those regions, increase product yields via transportation networks in the region. (Regional Mayors/Governors can set spending on this) Infrastructure maintenance when reaching 100% can only be lowered via conflict in the region.

etc. etc. HoI post.

DO EET

PS: BUMP 

• n1ckbit likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resources

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users