•     

Photo

Message From Plato - Forfeit Points

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want to see Rules Addendum link in message from Plato? (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want to see Rules Addendum link in message from Plato?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kisborok

Kisborok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:50 AM

Dear eRepublik Team!

It would be great when we get message from Plato about content that is not legal, if there would be the link of this wiki page in it:
http://wiki.erepubli.../Rules_Addendum
Because lots of player do not understand why are their articles spam. This wiki page can explain this. And the other categories too.

Thank you!

Edited by Kisborok, 18 August 2015 - 05:50 AM.

• TheJakal and Karlina Alkhatiri like this

#2 Karlina Alkhatiri

Karlina Alkhatiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

Dear eRepublik Team!

It would be great when we get message from Plato about content that is not legal, if there would be the link of this wiki page in it:
http://wiki.erepubli.../Rules_Addendum
Because lots of player do not understand why are their articles spam. This wiki page can explain this. And the other categories too.

Thank you!

Thank you for your info

• Kisborok likes this

Karlina  Alkhatiri

#3 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 02:59 AM

Some time ago, I wrote an article to mourn the death of Gustavo Cerati, Argentine musician and composer, and to share with his fans wolrdwide.
The admins erased my article, and gave me a FP bacause of "spam". I complained, but the stupid persons who answered my messages were simply not up to the job. One told me it was a mistake and the FP would be erased, and then another told me the opposite, and anyway the article remained erased.
I did not write another article on anything RL that could be of use to our Community since, and quited buying from eRepublik packs, gold, and anything else in RL, as it seems the Admins want to trace a line between The World and The New World.
So there we are...
  • Internetus Internetian and Karlina Alkhatiri like this

#4 Karlina Alkhatiri

Karlina Alkhatiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 24 August 2015 - 05:32 AM

Some time ago, I wrote an article to mourn the death of Gustavo Cerati, Argentine musician and composer, and to share with his fans wolrdwide.
The admins erased my article, and gave me a FP bacause of "spam". I complained, but the stupid persons who answered my messages were simply not up to the job. One told me it was a mistake and the FP would be erased, and then another told me the opposite, and anyway the article remained erased.
I did not write another article on anything RL that could be of use to our Community since, and quited buying from eRepublik packs, gold, and anything else in RL, as it seems the Admins want to trace a line between The World and The New World.
So there we are...

Welcome to the erepublik.com  :D

Karlina  Alkhatiri

#5 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 24 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

I once got a fp point for sharing a song on youtube via shout. I thought erepublik is a social game...

• Internetus Internetian likes this

screenshot-414.png

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

I once got a fp point for sharing a song on youtube via shout. I thought erepublik is a social game...

Someone must have considered the content of the video offensive and they agreed.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#7 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 31 August 2015 - 09:18 AM

So there we are...

yeah its kinda ridiculous.  but all you must do is relate it to erepublik.  for example by discussing it as culture also the social interactions division is much more relaxed.  

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users