#21 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:14 AM

What would be funny was if a tsunami hit them whilst they slaughtered the whales .  but no internetus the facts is this meat is only a luxury to them they dont need it.  whaling is banned everywhere and it should be banned by them as well.

This is not a luxury, its part of their culture.  Plus haven't you ever heard of the concept of national sovereignty?  They have the right to rule over their own nation, and make their own laws.  

Also what Flaco said.  Seriously, what is the difference between chickens and a whale?  People eat shrimp, crab, lobster. etc. I don't hear anyone complaining about that...  Why is whale so unique?  Is the whale viewed as a sacred animal in some cult/sect that I am not aware of?

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#22 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:33 AM

Western society hates to see blood or violence yet they or their governments kill animals and people every single day through proxies.

It is remarkable to me that no really sees the hypocrisy in it. Stalin was right when he said "One death is a tragedy; One million a statistic." 

• Internetus Internetian likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#23 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:39 AM

Those poor whales never hurt anyone. Why can't get put this kind of effort towards killing niggers?

• Flaco Jimenez and Internetus Internetian like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#24 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 05 September 2015 - 10:05 PM

This is not a luxury, its part of their culture.  Plus haven't you ever heard of the concept of national sovereignty?  They have the right to rule over their own nation, and make their own laws.  

Also what Flaco said.  Seriously, what is the difference between chickens and a whale?  People eat shrimp, crab, lobster. etc. I don't hear anyone complaining about that...  Why is whale so unique?  Is the whale viewed as a sacred animal in some cult/sect that I am not aware of?

eff u there is a massive difference.  one is kept for breeding and slaughter other is a harmless wild creature. its not necesarry for the survival of the f island people so stopping it would have no effect.

mh4l.png

#25 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:28 AM

eff u there is a massive difference.  one is kept for breeding and slaughter other is a harmless wild creature. its not necesarry for the survival of the f island people so stopping it would have no effect.

And how many harmless wild creatures do your chocolate cousins eat back in Africa?  Attacking a culture can be considered genocide under certain circumstances, so no it would effect the people severely.  Forced major chances in culture can have a huge impact on people, especially when something is trying to be eliminated, as is the case of what you are suggesting.  I think chocolateman you have been living in the west for far too long and you have been trying to adapt the imperialist ways of your masters.  You need to move back to Africa and detox for awhile, and after killing some lions with spears and eating elephants, then we can have this conversation again. 

I mean really, if they are breed for slaughter wouldn't you feel more sympathy for them then a wild animal.  At least the wild animal is free until its killed.  Cows, and sheep are also equally harmless, so still what is the connection?  I see no logic here at all.  If its ok to eat a harmless sheep, why not a harmless whale?  So should people stop eating deer, since most deer is hunted and not raised?  Should killing deer and consumption of deer also be banned?

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#26 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:42 AM

http://www.seashephe...grindadrap.html

read this you nincompooop.  we hunt deer not lions.  large portions of their meat is left to rot. totally unhealthy and causes severe impairments to themselves and their children.  massively cruel to the animal.  all in all just a tradition that considering they can eat 1 meal a month of whale meat - thats time has come .  if i ate deer once a month i really would not object to it not being hunted.  and when you hunt you use a gun death is mostly instantaneous or can be in many cases.

mh4l.png

#27 Pertazeta

Pertazeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

First- Mods dont delete my words!

Second- I am not pointing fingers or accusing anyone, but... chocolateman, stop acting like a bitch!  Dont report my words!!!

Third- Mods, ignore the chocolate mans whinings

Fourth- Remove Bagel

Fifth- Remove Kebab

Sixth- Remove Hamburger

Seventh- Relax and enjoy your new cleansed lands

Eight- Bathe in the progression of purity

Ninth- Hitler

• Internetus Internetian likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users