71 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:59 AM

“You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”
- Zig Ziglar, American author, salesman and motivational speaker

Citizens, this week is all about winners. Winner takes it all, loser gets nothing. Simple, right? In addition, we have prepared some changes to Epic Battles. And if you want things to get overly epic, you might want to perform well in this week’s Weekly Challenge: a unique plasma shooting, death-defying “Red Baron” tank skin is up for grabs!

“Winner Takes it All” Event starts on Day 2,835 0:00 eRepublik time and lasts for a week, until Day 2,841 23:59 eRepublik time.

tjj9DiQ.png

Winner Takes it All - Gold prizes for the winning top 5’s

During the Event, the top 5 players in kills and the top 5 players in damage on the winning side, in each Division, will be rewarded with Gold prizes. The Gold is given as follows:

aJkPSpo.png

If, for example, a Division 4 player ranks 1st based on damage and 3rd based on kills, and he was fighting for the country which won the Battle, he will receive 10 + 6 Gold.

Please note that:
- An alert is sent to the players ranked in the top 5
- Battle Hero medals will be given for the losing side normally, but no Gold is awarded for the medal
- Doubled Gold amount from Epic Battles is not applied for positions 2-5
- Combat Stash’s “10% Bonus Gold” Enhancement is applied to all positions
- If there’s a tie in the top 5 kills of a Battle, the final order will be determined by damage. If there’s still a tie, Experience Points are taken into account.
- The Gold prizes are given only to Battles ending during the Event.

Temporary changes to Epic Battles

To make Epic Battles even more epic, we’re doing some changes for the Event week! The Epic Battles can now give you even more Prestige Points, depending on the status of the Domination Bar:

D7CzjC8.png

During the Event, Prestige Points are given as follows:

/// 49.00% - 51.00% = 4 Prestige Points per hit when the Battle is Epic
/// 48.00% - 48.99% and 51.01% - 52.00% = 2 Prestige Points per hit when the Battle is Epic
/// Other percentages = 1 Prestige Point per hit when the Battle is Epic

Please notice that 1 Prestige Point per hit is given when the Battle is not Epic!

Weekly Challenge rewards

This week there are a few special milestones we’d like to point out:

- 1 750 Prestige Points -> 200 Strength

- 40 000 Prestige Points -> “Red Baron” tank skin

The “Red Baron” tank skin changes your appearance on the battlefield. You will still be consuming weapons, Bazookas etc. normally, so the change is purely aesthetic. All Citizens with the “Red Baron” tank skin, across all 4 Divisions, will have the same tank skin.

834D5CM.png

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the “Red Baron” tank skin! Available only this week!

Once you reach 40 000 Prestige Points and activate the reward, the tank skin will automatically become active on the battlefield. At the moment you cannot swap between the “Red Baron” tank skin and the default ones, but if you’d like to get the old looks back, you can use the contact page to submit a ticket and we’ll manually change it for you.

The whole eRepublik Team would like to wish you a great week! If you have questions, comments or feedback, please let us know in the comments below!

• Persian Punisher likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:04 AM

So the indestructible tank is purely aesthetic? ROTFL

• Nicolae Crefelean and trimafadzi like this

Posted Image

#3 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:04 AM

40 000 Prestige Points for a purely aesthetic change.

Edit: After a day of epic 4x PP battles not that bad. Woke me up.

Edited by Zordacz, 25 August 2015 - 10:47 PM.

#4 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

It cannot be true.

Epic with 1 PP for hit ?

And where is the epicness ?

40k PP for a skin ?

• NoOnexRO and Dibex like this

210402-1.png

#5 AG.Kroz

AG.Kroz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:12 AM

how about damage "red baron "??

#6 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:14 AM

And where is the epicness ?

Hopefully in the truly epic Battles, where you won't know the winner until it's over. :)

• Wahyumedox Second and SarBel like this

-Benjamin Franklin

#7 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:15 AM

You truly deserve an award for being terrible at your jobs.

You made epic much much worse and added 2 empty nothings. You wanted to save on data volumes this week?

• NoOnexRO likes this

#8 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:17 AM

Hopefully in the truly epic Battles, where you won't know the winner until it's over. :)

So 1/2 epic a week/month ?

Ok this week no tanking from me :D

Thanks for clarification :D

210402-1.png

#9 Domago

Domago

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:18 AM

if you want truly epic battles, first you need do your job, disable scripts :)

#10 NSalv

NSalv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

A tournament that will make people fight less instead of motivating them to fight more. It is hard to understand what is going on with this game.

Where are the good tournaments that we had a long time ago?? You should look back and rethink the things you are doing, for the sake of this game..,

• MaZzA, tommot and ubuntu21 like this

#11 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

The tank is forever?, or only for this week (i mean, i get it this week, and i´ll have forever). And for all divisions?

#12 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:20 AM

That will no doubt be what was intended by this change. However rewarding the same PP in an epic battle as you do in a normal battle when one side is above 52% is rather strange woudn't you say? It would have been way better to reward the normal 2PP, while rewarding 3PP for the 51.01-52% and 5PP for the 50-51% battles. More satisfying to the players and roughly the same effect

As for the skin; Oh never mind.

Edited by Weekstrom, 25 August 2015 - 07:23 AM.

• MaZzA, Wahyumedox Second, GeniousL and 1 other like this

#13 TelefIyer

TelefIyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:28 AM

bighest bullshit i ever seen on erepublik.

#14 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:29 AM

That will no doubt be what was intended by this change. However rewarding the same PP in an epic battle as you do in a normal battle when one side is above 52% is rather strange woudn't you say? It would have been way better to reward the normal 2PP, while rewarding 3PP for the 51.01-52% and 5PP for the 50-51% battles. More satisfying to the players and roughly the same effect

As for the skin; Oh never mind.

I hoped that... normal epic PP, and in the middle 3-4PP.. or when the epic have +X Damage, 3-4 pp

#15 NSalv

NSalv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

I'm still surprise by your terrible decision. I mean, sometimes the better thing to do is just rethink and try to make it right for the next of the week. 2pp, 3pp and 4pp for each state of the epic would make sense and the tournament would be much more fun instead of a 2-click week that is going to be the scenario for a lot of players (including me).

#16 Crazy Hospy

Crazy Hospy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

For this, not even tommot could write something good about.

• Zordacz, NoOnexRO, MaZzA and 3 others like this

#17 ubuntu21

ubuntu21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:41 AM

What a stupid tournament. A tournament is a competition. There is no competition in this so called tournament. It's the usual Weekly Challenge with some extra stuff which isn't even really seducing.

A tank SKIN? Really? And 200 Strength?

Why do you make people pay money for stashes and packs to make them compete with others and than don't let them compete.

You really need better ideas. You guys are killing the game, for months already. All the time you introduce new stuff you actually make this game less tempting to continue playing. And if you didn't know, this really sucks. We want fun. I have more fun doing the meta gameplay and I am not really a politician.

• NoOnexRO and sin696 like this

#18 pianfar

pianfar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:48 AM

bighest bullshit i ever seen on erepublik. x2 :(

#19 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

The tank is forever?, or only for this week (i mean, i get it this week, and i´ll have forever). And for all divisions?

There's no expiration date. And yes, players from all Divisions can get one.

-Benjamin Franklin

#20 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 August 2015 - 08:20 AM

This event give the player a bad feeling.

Except a few select who win... the rest is looked down upon and this event makes that it's main focus. No good. :(

Other events at least gave you a feeling that it did something... even in a small degree. This does the opposite.

A tournament that will make people fight less instead of motivating them to fight more. It is hard to understand what is going on with this game.

Where are the good tournaments that we had a long time ago?? You should look back and rethink the things you are doing, for the sake of this game..,

This pretty much says it.

For this, not even tommot could write something good about.

Yep...i can't think of anything.

For more info, look at my wikipage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users