“You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.”
- Zig Ziglar, American author, salesman and motivational speaker
Citizens, this week is all about winners. Winner takes it all, loser gets nothing. Simple, right? In addition, we have prepared some changes to Epic Battles. And if you want things to get overly epic, you might want to perform well in this week’s Weekly Challenge: a unique plasma shooting, death-defying “Red Baron” tank skin is up for grabs!
“Winner Takes it All” Event starts on Day 2,835 0:00 eRepublik time and lasts for a week, until Day 2,841 23:59 eRepublik time.
Winner Takes it All - Gold prizes for the winning top 5’s
During the Event, the top 5 players in kills and the top 5 players in damage on the winning side, in each Division, will be rewarded with Gold prizes. The Gold is given as follows:
If, for example, a Division 4 player ranks 1st based on damage and 3rd based on kills, and he was fighting for the country which won the Battle, he will receive 10 + 6 Gold.
Please note that:
- An alert is sent to the players ranked in the top 5
- Battle Hero medals will be given for the losing side normally, but no Gold is awarded for the medal
- Doubled Gold amount from Epic Battles is not applied for positions 2-5
- Combat Stash’s “10% Bonus Gold” Enhancement is applied to all positions
- If there’s a tie in the top 5 kills of a Battle, the final order will be determined by damage. If there’s still a tie, Experience Points are taken into account.
- The Gold prizes are given only to Battles ending during the Event.
Temporary changes to Epic Battles
To make Epic Battles even more epic, we’re doing some changes for the Event week! The Epic Battles can now give you even more Prestige Points, depending on the status of the Domination Bar:
During the Event, Prestige Points are given as follows:
/// 49.00% - 51.00% = 4 Prestige Points per hit when the Battle is Epic
/// 48.00% - 48.99% and 51.01% - 52.00% = 2 Prestige Points per hit when the Battle is Epic
/// Other percentages = 1 Prestige Point per hit when the Battle is Epic
Please notice that 1 Prestige Point per hit is given when the Battle is not Epic!
Weekly Challenge rewards
This week there are a few special milestones we’d like to point out:
- 1 750 Prestige Points -> 200 Strength
- 40 000 Prestige Points -> “Red Baron” tank skin
The “Red Baron” tank skin changes your appearance on the battlefield. You will still be consuming weapons, Bazookas etc. normally, so the change is purely aesthetic. All Citizens with the “Red Baron” tank skin, across all 4 Divisions, will have the same tank skin.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s the “Red Baron” tank skin! Available only this week!
Once you reach 40 000 Prestige Points and activate the reward, the tank skin will automatically become active on the battlefield. At the moment you cannot swap between the “Red Baron” tank skin and the default ones, but if you’d like to get the old looks back, you can use the contact page to submit a ticket and we’ll manually change it for you.
The whole eRepublik Team would like to wish you a great week! If you have questions, comments or feedback, please let us know in the comments below!