4 replies to this topic

#1 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:16 AM

Well. One of the big problems of eR is that there arent new citizens. Years ago, people worked hard to get referrers, but today it´s very difficult because the dynamic of this game (at less, in a individual way).

But could be another way. For example, a country spends a determinate amount of CC, and the game opens for it a countdown for future Bay Boom. In this time, any people can pay real money (€), to get a minimum amount of money choose for eR. When this money is got, eR use it (all, or a part), to put adverts in different websites, with the referrer links of the people who put money in the countdown.

Of this way, for eR is free advertise his game, the citizens get referrers, and the countries get new citizens.

PROBLEMS:

----Of course, countries like Serbia, with all its power and CC..... well... could open a new baby boom countdown every week...

Solution (may): the CC necessary to open a baby boom countdown, could be connect with the power of the country (so, if the country was very powerful in the moment it want to open the countdown, he would had to put more CC, and vice versa). Of this way, countries that has been always weak, could do it easier.

----Other problems, visa player could get referrers always, and be stronger (if it´s possible) with respect to other citizens. 

Solution: no solution, in my opinion. If they pay for it, they have by it.

OTHER THINKS:

People which pay for baby booms, could get a new medal, or a new.....decoration. But more like Elite Citiznen (under avatar). Why?, because we now that a lot of people (who can), pay only for it xD. And well, it´ll be an acknowledgment.

BUT:

But the problem is.... what can new people do here?. All possible answer that I think, makes a lot of multies. For example a new very low division, where new citizens could get some gold to improve some lvl of some training camp, and then.... hold damage xD

Or well, I read about the factory to dont get exp..... well, it could be...

But we know that a lot of people´ll start making multies to get gold :/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by FalkonESP, 05 September 2015 - 11:44 AM.

• Thelnegaardx likes this

#2 Thelnegaardx

Thelnegaardx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 11:34 AM

Supported.

But Erep Labs should make a good tutorial for the new players and add some minigame so the newcomers can enjoy the game because i think that 90% of the new players will click on the X when they see that they have to 2 click for 2 years to fight.

Adding National Orders with rewards to the game!

http://bit.ly/national-orders
Write your opinion on the post and vote in the poll!

#3 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

The could put again, at less, the free golds with adverts.... in the beginning people could get gold clicking in adverts.... but now not (may for multies, i dont know)

About tutorials, there are lots of them, and very good, thaks to people who work hard to help.

And about minigame.... the problem is that people here want to play eR, not minigames. For that, i play in other (mini)games. But if that gives something to the citizen..... but here nothing is free.

For holder, the important in this moment is outgame, newspaper, politic, economic....... and we know how most of them are...... or eR fixs that, or includes some new changes for new people :/

#4 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:20 PM

Supported.

But Erep Labs should make a good tutorial for the new players and add some minigame so the newcomers can enjoy the game because i think that 90% of the new players will click on the X when they see that they have to 2 click for 2 years to fight.

And after those two years they will simply realize they will never be able to reach the people that hasnt stopped playing since begining.

• Thelnegaardx and hedonism like this

#5 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

The game needs to be fixed in a way that new people can have a fair impact in the military module.

That MUST be the very FIRST change made to the game. Without it, it is kind of pointless to do anything else.

And by fair impact I don`t mean letting a 1k or 5k force players use up their keyboards fighting against 80K force TITAN*** players in D1. 

Edited by Mr. Indigo, 05 September 2015 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users