#21 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:14 AM

wrong there is some evidence that it maybe malay cape in origin but not important as the one we love was made by them.  they just erected a statue of that there to celebrate  their culture.  any person of a culture may celebrate it in a suitable manner.  i have driven many times past that town its not that big more of a holiday type park.  i think their less of a racist tbh than you. 

Braided bread is something found in Eastern European and Near Eastern Christian cultures as well as Jews as well.  Germanic countries have adapted this bread into their own variants.  As the Dutch are a Germanic people, it wouldn't surprise me if this type of bread originated from that.  Can you show any links that the Malaysians or Malaysians in Africa have their own braided bread?

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#22 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 11 September 2015 - 09:24 PM

Braided bread is something found in Eastern European and Near Eastern Christian cultures as well as Jews as well.  Germanic countries have adapted this bread into their own variants.  As the Dutch are a Germanic people, it wouldn't surprise me if this type of bread originated from that.  Can you show any links that the Malaysians or Malaysians in Africa have their own braided bread?

its not braided bread u noopty.   they make a different version.  it sucks up all the syrup.  its composition is totally different from a bread

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users