4 replies to this topic

#1 Bacinac

Bacinac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

Dear eRepublik admins,
In market section of this game I have troubles finding my offer. My offers are mostly last in list of same price offers and they do not advance. Could you make market to work like a queue so that for one price first submitted offers go first on list?
This way I have doubts that some players have advantages and I refer to you that is how scams work. Since this game is available in my country Serbia I will make protest to it and inform autorities about usage of scams metods. Please, make changes to the game soon and follow good programming coding etics.
I am sorry about my english if I made some mistake writing, you could contact me if you need clarifications.
Thank you! 

>>>
Dear Citizen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your suggestions. We will take your opinion into consideration and will see how we can use it to improve the game.

We advise you to post your suggestion on the designated parts of the eRepublik Forum so you can get some valuable feedback from the community, which can possibly help us to further develop the idea.

https://forum.erepub...-the-new-world/

Best regards,
Your eRepublik Team 

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:25 PM

You can remove your offer and place it back again ... normally this would bump your offer back into the front line of the price range you gave it.

The market offers are sorted according to it's most recent offer... i do not see how you would consider that a scam.

Adding 1 item to your offer would not bump your offer in the list;... i think.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Bacinac

Bacinac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

When you place your offer on market you can't be sure that your offer is seen by others in the same position you see it. If there is order like queue, you could see offers made before you and when placed on market your offer will have place with can just go higher in list because new offers with same or higher price will go behind you.

#4 Bacinac

Bacinac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:46 PM

I cant know if someone placed offer before me, I could just know witch offers were on market before me and after I place mine it must not be behind new offers or it would be fraud. This way how do you know if you are not fraud? I think no one is made offer after me and my offers should be always first on list. 
Since I think this game is using scam metods and it is available in Serbia, my country, I will inform authorities of ilegal usage of scam methods to band this game on Internet in Serbia.

#5 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:39 AM

what4 did some testing.  i not sure the exact results.  but something like this. 

import tax can influence whose prices are shown first.  

the people paying the most tax are listed always above those who pay less tax.  i think was the result.  

so if there is a import tax, then all foreign offers will be on top of all the local offers.  

however there are so much raws on the market it takes a week for me to sell raws.  so post the amount of raws you want to sell and wait, make sure your storage is large enough to hold the raws. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users