Roasted or Fried?

I prefer General Tso's deep-fried

#22 Cubby

Cubby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:12 AM

I called this one right. Not worth participating in much. Maybe Plato will bring a worthwhile competition next month.

#23 Piran

Piran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouth West UK

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:13 AM

This will change how i play this game from now on, i don't appreciate being conned !

Plato will lose a lot of money over this i think.

• zmeuNY likes this

#24 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:17 AM

october_2014_epic_warfare_teaser2_small.

Last tournament took place 355 days ago.

Nice job guys o/

• S o l u n a c and Thelnegaardx like this

#25 Dkoleno

Dkoleno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:20 AM

This will change how i play this game from now on, i don't appreciate being conned !

Plato will lose a lot of money over this i think.

+1

lets protest this action.

dont buy packs for one month and administration will see our power...

down with plato

#26 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

If you guys make it permanent, then could you guys increase the time from 5 minutes to more? Or make the effect last until the end of the battle or something.
We used to tank 200 energy bars at epic battles on Tuesday morning and it's not really possible within 5 minutes + destroying the object.

#27 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:41 PM

How it was this tournament?

- We did 1 objective for check the dinamics, we destroyed it. After checking 2nd objective and see we could not destroy it, tournament finished due uncertain reward. Finally was the wise decision as seeing now there is no useful reward.

Sorry, but in my opinion is worst tournament ever. Me and my friends play in a small MU, doing efforts we can arrive to top 3 of national rank. But obviously will be impossible to be top 5 worldwide...National ranks must count, and prizes must be increased with cc or -99% contracts, bombs, whatever not usual and useful for battles.

Best tournament was the kill tournament around day 2474, the guy who created that tournament in eR team is my hero. It bringed life to small MU. Since then my MU have been reducing it's members, reason is that people goes to more powerful MU for international tournament prizes. Plato is killing small MU's, that's not fair.

3028465-1.png

#28 scottischbum

scottischbum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:49 PM

ridiculous it said Regiment members would get a medal when regiment would defeat 10 objectives. I've only helped with 6 and didnt get anything.

thanks for nothing Plato

#29 tzavelasf

tzavelasf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:04 PM

You tend in tournaments to punish all of your citizens that spend 40 gold to build a MU with few members. Why?

Most of tournaments strenghen the strenght citizens. I am dissapointed of the way that you are thinking.

#30 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:32 PM

Because of the confusing information in the Latest Updates, and because everyone thought that  all players who help and participate in this event to destroy at least 10 objectives for their regiment would get a decoration, this has got to be very sad.

It is incredible that active people don't even get a decoration. For example I got a message saying I participated in 8 events, but I am actually the Commander of the MU and I personally was the one that deployed more than 10 events !!!! Everyone that participated should get these decorations, we are talking about a decoration, not even money or resources .......

However bad it sounds, my interest in this game is now fading away. I initially stopped buying the Assault Pack and was keeping just the Blitkzrieg. Now I will start skipping all the packs. I am guessing the Admins know about this and it is their strategy to lose their players.

#31 Bob Boudahili

Bob Boudahili

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:35 PM

Poor to incomplete communication seems to be the norm and it is only getting worse. With these paltry rewards, you are turning the community against your tournaments and other special events. Additionally, when you screw up the roll out/implementation it turn the whole thing into a negative. I understand that technical issues happen, but they are far too frequent and continue to undermine customer satisfaction. Yeah, we are your customers whether you think it or not.

#32 anonymoushooligan

anonymoushooligan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:48 PM

This was a shit event.

#33 Gobba

Gobba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:56 PM

i managed to destroy 10 objectives alone, it would be possible even for weaker players if they really organised themselves to get more, and that was one of the intentions of this little test run, beside s*cking more money from the players blabla ;) buisness as usual.the latest "updates" were more daily player based than all of 2014 together, not perfect but on a better way

#34 CKWang

CKWang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

According to the announcement before:
"Players who help their Regiment to complete 10 or more objectives during the Event will earn a unique Decoration. The Decorations will be awarded after the end of the Event."
That means that once each regiment completed 10 or more objectives, all regiment members who participated the events should be reward with the decoration. 

#35 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:13 PM

I dont understand why a ranking was neccesary. Well, I know.. a ranking always up the competition among people.

But really, if the rewards are JUST a medall, which have both people of the 100th position in ranking and 1st position in ranking, and only 4k-2kcc in you are in the 1st-3rd position.....................................................................

WHY FIGHT? It´s better destroy only the minimum objectives to be in the ranking (12?, OK, 3 objectives for 4 days, and the last day nothing xD), and use all your damage to get medals and combat orders. To get 2kcc I only have to make 20kk damage in a normal 100cc co... and I waste... how much?, 300-500kk in this event? for what.. nothing?

You always said you are sorry about problems, or because you cant glad everybody (well, i dont know if the wort is glad or not). But if that was true, you would do something about, because everybody, EVERYBODY disagree with this, and if you dont do anything about, it´s because you dont care that. We dont ask you real money, only virtual rewards in a virtual game where we spent a lot of real time and..... money.

#36 Henry William French

Henry William French

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:54 PM

This whole thing was a mess.Rewards sucked.The rules were not clear at all.I just got message saying I beat 8 out of 10 so no decoration either.You did not say clearly that we each needed to beat 10 objectives you made it out as if you helped in beating 10 the whole reg would get one.Instead of trying to do things right you just gave cash to top 5 which is great for them but does nothing for anyone else and I doubt they even need it. I forgot about the bugs that helped out certain MUs. Like always another Plato fail GOOD JOB!

#37 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:38 PM

As a tournament it was not a good experience.

However, as an experiment, it was well worth it.

Like I said in the other topic, it would be awesome to have these objectives as a permanent feature for MUs, as long as the duration was extended to 10 or 15 minutes and the damage required is kept at a reasonable level.

We lost a good part of the fun in the militar module when you nerfed the epic wars a few weeks ago. Lots of people lost the will of playing together, of buying packs, of disputing who could make more damage... these objectives as a permanent feature could help change that again.

#38 rubber2012

rubber2012

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:02 PM

"During the Event, you contributed in destroying 9 military objectives! Unfortunately, since you didn’t destroy at least 10 objectives, you didn’t gain a Decoration."

this is the regulation : Players who " help " their Regiment to complete 10 or more objectives during the Event will earn a unique Decoration

My MU complete 10 objectives,I and my componets' MU help a regiment to complete 10 objectives.

I do not read anywhere that you had to shoot in all 10,help means help , not get them all.

you are always the same

#39 Gixeska

Gixeska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

"We received a lot of feedback from players during the Event. Thank you! We’ll take it all into account and see how we could make the military objectives more appealing, more fun and perhaps turn them into a permanent feature."

what about turning this feature into permanent?

regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users