•     

Photo

Ministry Of Education - Education Board

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Ministry Of Education - Education Board

Do you like the Idea?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DangleMK

DangleMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

Hello I would like to introduce my idea to all players and I think it would be nice to be added.

I see that Ministry of Education is almost useless so I think that you should add Education board under Community just like on the picture:

r2fUCxJ.png

Inside that board the Ministry of Education should post tutorials to the babies so they could learn about the game and become more addicted by knowing the game good. I think that will rise the number of newbies in the game.

It is not good when tutororials are created in newspapers and they dissapear after 2 days so the babies are completely lost and they are leaving the game for the reason that they are not knowing it.

And now lets talk about the education law.

The 'education law' should be the same like the 'new message law' and the ministry of education will post the new tutorual to the country administration so the congress can vote if it is good.

This idea is not fixed and it is not completely finished. I think that there are many things that can be added on this board so you can use your imagination :)

Edited by DangleMK, 11 October 2015 - 10:37 PM.

• tommot, Citizen 2806484 and MrMunstr like this

#2 Thelnegaardx

Thelnegaardx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

signed

• DangleMK likes this

Adding National Orders with rewards to the game!

http://bit.ly/national-orders
Write your opinion on the post and vote in the poll!

#3 George Norfolk

George Norfolk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

That's a neat idea but it's somewhat already fulfilled by the wiki, although the wiki isn't as accessible as this would be. An easy compromise would be an education tab where countries can link to player made tutorials they or other players have made. 

#4 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:18 AM

Good idea but... we are sure that admins are really interested to political module? :(

7251613-1.png

#5 George Norfolk

George Norfolk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

Good idea but... we are sure that admins are really interested to political module? :(

They'll be interested in anything that provides a tangible positive impact on the game. This is a relatively easy implementation to make and will make the meta of the game more accessible. The only reason they wouldn't is that all the necessary information is already available on the wiki, but we all know the wiki is not newbie friendly and is lacking in decent content.

A player made index of the wiki specifically aimed at newer players would be invaluable to the admin team, besides it would have the side effect of making the wiki more central to the game and garner much needed interest. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users