•     

Photo

Political Party Titles And Positions Could Be Fun!

political party titles positions fun

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JackTrout

JackTrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:57 PM

I want to make new titles for my party!

One of the major missions of the eAustralian Democratic Party is to encourage newer players to enter the political scene. One of the first things they can do is take on an ADP position.

Now, who the hell wants to be a Secretary General? Who even knows what that means? I want to be able to make cool new titles. My party has a Director of Fun and Events- you think he wants to be called Councillor? Puhleeease...

Party presidents should have the ability to generate whatever titles they require, so long as they comply with other eRep policies. You would see an immediate competition amongst parties to come up with the most excellent titles for their party offices (and the ADP would almost certainly rule in this area of creativity).

There is too much stagnation in this area of the game. Can we please wake it up a little bit?

Cheers

JackTrout

ADPP

• tommot, farid70 and MrMunstr like this

#2 gbr_blue

gbr_blue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

Why changing something in a good way, when you can leave everything dying?! Like political module...

• JackTrout likes this

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

customization... i like that...

Better would be if tittles(regardless if they are party or country) would actually have a working function.

• JackTrout likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 farid70

farid70

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

like!!!

in alliance page such idea has happened. now they can do it in party page :3.... if admins are cool enough :/ :D

• JackTrout likes this

#5 Guagature

Guagature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:35 AM

I am not even sure why admins even encouraged you to make a forum post on what you want. The last time you got your way we had to pay off party members to not talk about JT's Touchy Feely Dungeon of Pleasure. Still unsure why people went down there with a name like that but meh.

Also yes, the wigs need to bring some fun back in the game before it completely dies. Let us make some stupid titles to pass this horrible time we invest in this game
  • JackTrout likes this

#6 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2015 - 07:47 AM

Yes.

#7 Dextract

Dextract

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:02 AM

dudes, they will not change the political module, its something that dosent bring money to them..:)

#8 JackTrout

JackTrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:11 PM

dudes, they will not change the political module, its something that dosent bring money to them.. :)

But activity brings money to them, and fun makes activity... right?

#9 JackTrout

JackTrout

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:19 PM

Also: More info here... http://www.erepublik...e--2558072/1/20

Why should it be so complicated to have more fun and interesting things in this game? Why do admins care what political titles we use for our parties in eAustralia? Why do I have to write a ticket for this, then try to drum up support in the forum?

WE JUST WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN!!!

Admins, can you not just please leave a blank space for the "Propose a new title" button, which the party president can fill in? Is that too hard or what? I don't understand why we should be limited to these archaic titles in the "New World!"

#10 MrMunstr

MrMunstr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:12 AM

Great idea mate. tick_circle_frame.png
Even at the least, they could have a large list of predetermined available names to use as titles, which could be updated via user suggestion.
(That's if they say there's too much of a risk to implement the idea).

The game has changed since I last played a few years back. Sad to see even the political aspect hasn't changed for the better.
(Haven't fully read up on the Dictator implement, will need to do so).

Edited by MrMunstr, 24 October 2015 - 11:12 AM.

• JackTrout likes this

#11 dedit8

dedit8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:18 PM

Hell, if they need the cash they could charge a small (or not so small) amount of cash to let you change the title.

• JackTrout likes this

#12 George Norfolk

George Norfolk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2015 - 03:52 PM

If it was fully customisable then it people would make offensive and stupid names which would just make the game look bad. MrMunstr's suggestion of just having a list of available roles is a better idea, although Director of Fun sounds unique enough that it wouldn't make it on the list. 

#13 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:11 PM

Hello, this is a cosy MEKish thread I have found.

At the very least there should be more pre-defined party titles:

Economic/Finance Spokesperson

Defence Spokesperson

Foreign Affairs Spokesperson

Education Spokesperson

Immigration Spokesperson

Welfare Spokesperson

Media Spokesperson - because sometimes a strong position should be taken on all those animal pictures.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: political, party, titles, positions, fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users