78 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:01 AM

“ You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' “
- Eleanor Roosevelt, politician, diplomat and the longest-serving First Lady of the United States

Halloween has arrived to the New World! Plato got himself in a bit of trouble with the Headless Horseman and he needs your help! Complete the brand new Halloween Missions to restore peace and balance to the New World!

If you’re a fan of the military objectives introduced in Operation: Burning Base, you’ll be happy to hear that there’s a new set of spooky Halloween themed objectives available for your Regiment!

Tales of the New World: Headless Horror starts on Day 2,899 0:00 eRepublik time and lasts for 6 days, until Day 2,904 23:59 eRepublik time.

D5W2xCj.png

Halloween Missions

Plato is waiting for you at the nearest airport. Meet him, prove your worth and experience an adventure of a lifetime!

Sumptuous rewards wait for those who choose to help Plato and successfully defeat the Headless Horseman! The rewards of all the missions include, but are not limited to:

- Hundreds of Gold
- Over 200 Strength
- A unique Decoration

In addition, if you perform well this week, you will earn yourself a special “Monster Grinder” tank skin!

Good luck!

Military objectives

Co-operation is important on this Halloween, as a new set of military objectives make their way to the New World. Completing objectives will reward the Regiment members with new items called “Prestige Boosters”. They can be activated on the battlefield from the same place as Damage Boosters. When activated, the Prestige Booster gives you a temporary Prestige Point boost for all the opponents you defeat on the battlefield.

Like before, objectives can be deployed by Commanders and Captains when they become available. Once deployed to a certain Battle, each objective is available for 5 minutes. If your Regiment destroys the objective, all members of your Regiment will get a reward. If you fail to destroy the objective, you have one less attempt for that specific day. Your Regiment has a maximum of 6 attempts per day. Please notice that your Regiment can only complete one objective per day, and as a player you can only get one reward per day. Each reward level can also be won only once during the Event.

Once your Regiment has destroyed an objective, the next one can be deployed on the following day. The “Headless Horror” Event features 6 different objectives. The more objectives your Regiment destroys, the harder and more rewarding they become.

Please find an example below:

Day 1: You and your Regiment complete the 1st objective on your first try. All the Regiment members will get a reward. As your Regiment completed the objective, you’re done for today.

Day 2: You and your Regiment fail to complete the 2nd objective on your first attempt. Luckily you have 5 tries left. Eventually, after a couple of hours, your Regiment completes the 2nd objective. Even though you were offline at that time, you still get the reward. As your Regiment completed the objective, you’re done for today.

Day 3: Despite 6 attempts, your Regiment fails to destroy the 3rd objective. After the maximum of 6 attempts your next objective can be deployed tomorrow.

Day 4: Your Regiment co-operates well today and after a few attempts finally manages to destroy the 3rd objective. Rewards are once again sent to all Regiment members. As your Regiment completed the objective, you’re done for today.

Day 5: Before Day Change you changed the Regiment and entered a Regiment with some strong friends of yours. They were able to destroy all objectives on previous days, but knowing that the 5th and 6th objectives will be very hard, they invited you to join. It took your Regiment 6 attempts but you finally destroyed the 5th objective! Rewards according to the 5th objective are sent to all Regiment members. Once again, after destroying one objective, you’re done for today.

Day 6: Unfortunately, despite 6 attempts, your Regiment was unable to destroy the 6th objective. No rewards will be given to the members.

Please notice that:
- Changing Regiments after the Day Change of each day will not allow you to fight for the military objectives of other Regiments. In other words, the Regiments are locked when it comes to fighting.
- The rewards for destroying an objective are given to all members of the Regiment who are in the Regiment at the time the objective is destroyed. So if player X has left the Regiment before the objective was destroyed, despite being in the Regiment at Day Change, he’s not eligible for the reward.

The whole eRepublik Team would like to wish you a wonderful and action-packed Halloween!

If you have questions or feedback, please comment below! :)

• unna343 likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

Pole

#3 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:15 AM

Well:

- Hundreds of Gold
- Over 200 Strength

how many is that exactly?, and, gold for everyone in the regiment, or for all people. is not the same "hundreds" of gold divided between 50, that for member.

• JackTrout likes this

#4 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:27 AM

why isnt any admins never here to answer fast the questions?

• istrici and JackTrout like this

#5 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:40 AM

If you have questions or feedback, please comment below! :)

They didn't said anything about answers.

And of course they won't mention what are the prizes from the start. You need to use EBs, probably a looooooooooot of EBs to discover alone just how much money you will gain from this event. I can guess the loose/win rate... like many of you. :)

• JackTrout likes this

Posted Image

#6 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:50 AM

What kind of restrictions are there on deployment of the objectives? Last time you couldn't deploy in an epic, this time I seem to be unable to deploy in a full scale one as well?

#7 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:59 AM

What kind of restrictions are there on deployment of the objectives? Last time you couldn't deploy in an epic, this time I seem to be unable to deploy in a full scale one as well?

As far as I know, nothing has changed in that sense. Perhaps the Battle had been ongoing for more than 60 minutes? Full Scale War shouldn't prevent you from deploying the objective.

-Benjamin Franklin

#8 The DarkKnight Rises

The DarkKnight Rises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGotham

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:08 AM

Hey,

I'm on mission " Become Famous Overnight " and I just won my BH but haven't yet been allocated the reward. Am I missing something?

Thanks

520631-1.png

#9 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:13 AM

Hey,

I'm on mission " Become Famous Overnight " and I just won my BH but haven't yet been allocated the reward. Am I missing something?

Thanks

A few other players have reported this as well so there's probably an issue here. :( I gave your ID to a developer so he can look into it.

• Rican likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#10 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:23 AM

My regiment destroyed the target but I didn't see any popup with rewards.  What are they?

#11 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:24 AM

My regiment destroyed the target but I didn't see any popup with rewards.  What are they?

Click the button where you would activate your Damage Boosters.

PS. There have been some graphical errors throughout the site. Depending on your device and browser, you might want to do a "hard refresh" by pressing Ctrl + F5. It should help in most issues. For other potential problems, we'll try to tackle them as soon as possible.

• Zordacz likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#12 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

As far as I know, nothing has changed in that sense. Perhaps the Battle had been ongoing for more than 60 minutes? Full Scale War shouldn't prevent you from deploying the objective.

That was indeed the case Petsku. My bad :(

#13 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:32 AM

I'd like to join the number of people commenting about being unable to finish mission #12.

I have hit 2 BHs on winning sides, nothing happened. Here is proof of the 2nd one: http://prntscr.com/8w7fi3

Sent a ticket, no reply. Please fix this.

• l.oiseau.rieur likes this

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#14 1224333

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

Dear bugrepublik admin, please unlock my #12 mission !

#15 emrahsimsek2013

emrahsimsek2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:02 AM

Same problem with mission 12

#16 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

But... the rewards for destroying objectives, is only PP boosters?, so... 5 min epic? 

This is only in the first? in all? because that..... 

And the hundreds of golds?, it´s so hard put the rewards of any objective or something?

#17 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:21 AM

Or we only have to destroy the objective to get pp boosters and with that get the 40k to destroy the headless and get the gold?

#18 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:22 AM

The problems related to the Battle Hero mission have been solved; you should all be able to complete the mission now. :)

-Benjamin Franklin

#19 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

I hate how recently we're given 6 days to complete missions rather than the 7 days we were used to.
  • JackTrout likes this

#20 sinfen

sinfen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:42 AM

Do the prestige boosters expire at the end of the missions or they can be saved for later usage?

• Agrammon and JackTrout like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users