78 replies to this topic

#41 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

So, are there another kind of pp booster?, could you say us how much more?, +2?+3--- +6 the last?. How can we administrate the week, if we dont know nothing. People sure are waste a lot of bars to get +80 now and try to get 40kpp... but may is better wait and fight with a +3...+5???... but ofc, we dont know nothing about rewards of objectives. If you wait, perhaps then they doenst give nothing and you dont get 40kpp.. if you dont wait, perhaps then you get +X booster pp, and you can do it easily....

Any information... like ever...

You should plan to get ALL objectives. The later ones will not unluck unless you kill the earlier ones. So don't skip any.

#42 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:07 PM

English lessons needed at erep labs, some1 pls teach them what during means
@update9

#43 Cl Cristian

Cl Cristian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:10 PM

I'm at mission 12. Become Famous Overnight

Complete 3 Daily Orders during the Event OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the Battle Obey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders during the Event. The mission is retroactive.

I've completed the Daily Order yesterday but the progress bar says "0/3" - I hope it will jump to 2/3 after I complete the one for today...

#44 tarik kaya

tarik kaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:29 PM

hi all,

I am at "Sherlock of the New World" stage of the mission and even i did the edorsement as 25 currenct two times the mission is not cleared still pending for action. please help me time is ticking...

#45 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:40 PM

I'm at mission 12. Become Famous Overnight

Complete 3 Daily Orders during the Event OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the Battle Obey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders during the Event. The mission is retroactive.

I've completed the Daily Order yesterday but the progress bar says "0/3" - I hope it will jump to 2/3 after I complete the one for today...

it will be 1/3 not 2/3
admins don't know what during means

#46 B i g Bad W o l f

B i g Bad W o l f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:30 PM

About tank skins...

It's really not fair to loose tank skin when we win new one!

It was really hard to achieve 40k pp last time you gave us red baron skin, and now we get new tank skin also on 40k PP...

Why don't you make we can switch this skins how we like it!

I really don't want to loose any of this tank skins!

• Hatbatamado likes this

1634303-1.png

#47 Tegger01

Tegger01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

Not sure how to complete pocket money... I thought if I joined and army that was offering money for fighting that would work but I wasted all my energy attacking and still 0/100

#48 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:22 PM

About tank skins...

It's really not fair to loose tank skin when we win new one!

It was really hard to achieve 40k pp last time you gave us red baron skin, and now we get new tank skin also on 40k PP...

Why don't you make we can switch this skins how we like it!

I really don't want to loose any of this tank skins!

LOL

#49 KristapsM9

KristapsM9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 07:51 PM

Question:

At 1st day I failed to destroy base. Next day I destroyed it with 1st try. Will I get any rewards for it? If Yes - when?

#50 l.oiseau.rieur

l.oiseau.rieur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

40k pp : just for the elite citizen's mastercard, it's so really hard to find one epic battle, sorry this mission is impossible.

#51 nutty fox

nutty fox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:53 PM

Mission #6 Flying in Business Class

Was the price 1 gold and energy pillow? I did not receive the gold and no energy refill either. 

Did I miss something?

https://www.erepubli...profile/6955913

EDIT: Did post an other problem but that is sorted now. Still puzzled about that mission #6

Edited by nutty fox, 29 October 2015 - 09:32 PM.

#52 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 09:12 PM

Dear Admins,

Could we have a button in our profile (edit place) to turn on/off the tanks?. I mean, if i got the Red tank only, can choose between D1 normal soldier (i´m D1), or red tank. If i got red tank and helloween tank, can choose among D1 normal soldier, red tank or helloween tank.

That could be interested, because... why should i take this tank, if next month there´ll be another one?.

Visa players´ll pay a lot to show Screen shots in their profiles, with the icon of all tanks in eR to choose.

#53 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:07 PM

You can't switch skins. And if you have halloween skin you lose the red skin.

Official answer @ my article.

#54 Cl Cristian

Cl Cristian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 10:39 PM

it will be 1/3 not 2/3
admins don't know what during means

I can confirm, it shows "1/3"

looks like the term "during" is misused, just like the phrase "The mission is retroactive."

Sent them a ticket, I hope they will fix it soon!

#55 Tiopucon

Tiopucon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:02 PM

12. Become Famous Overnight

Complete 3 Daily Orders during the Event OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the Battle 

Obey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders during the Event. The mission is retroactive.

Complete 3 Daily Orders OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the BattleObey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders. Alternatively you can win a Battle Hero medal by dealing the most damage in a Battle, in your Division. Only the winning side counts!

solution: change text.

not change the rules "during" the event...

Edited by Tiopucon, 30 October 2015 - 01:02 PM.

#56 Cl Cristian

Cl Cristian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:08 PM

Complete 3 Daily Orders during the Event OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the Battle 

Obey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders during the Event. The mission is retroactive.

Complete 3 Daily Orders OR Win a Battle Hero medal on the winning side of the BattleObey the orders by completing 3 Daily Orders. Alternatively you can win a Battle Hero medal by dealing the most damage in a Battle, in your Division. Only the winning side counts!

solution: change text.

not change the rules "during" the event...

I'm in the same situation myself. I've sent a ticket, here is the reply:

"Dear citizen,

Thank you for your report!

There indeed did appear to be a misunderstanding between our Community team and the development team. Please accept our sincere apologies for that.

The mission is indeed retroactive, but only for the current day. Hence, if you start the mission today, the Daily Order completed today will be taken into account, but any DO's that were completed yesterday or two days ago will not be taken into consideration. The tip message has now been corrected and we have added 5 gold to your account for all the hassle. Please note there would be no alert for the gold being added, you may need to either wait or make a purchase on the monetary market to update your balance.

If we can anyhow offer our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your understanding and good look with the rest of the missions!

Kind Regards,
The eRepublik Team"

They want us to pay 399 gold to complete this mission and they gave me 5 gold for their mistake that draw me back 1/3 of the mission progress.

I know for a fact now that bugrepublik math is not based on logic.

#57 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:12 PM

English lessons needed at erep labs, some1 pls teach them what during means
@update9

during the event is correct.  when i started that mission i already had 1 do which i completed earlier that day.  event started on wednesday not tuesday if that caused some confusement.

mh4l.png

#58 Sex God

Sex God

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 07:01 PM

A friend of mine have a problem with mission 11 (work 5x overtime/build 2 items in rocket factory).

There are 9 rockets of q4 in his storage, but he got them earlier in some missions.

He owns q1 rocket factory and he can't make any rockets.

So is the solution to spend all of those 9 or there can be some precedent made? 

Thanks.

#59 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:43 PM

People, the Headless Horror apeared for me in a battle where i dont want kill him.

If I go to another battle, it is not there, but if i go to the first battle back, the Headless Horror is still here.

So, i have to kill it in that battle?. If I made other 10 kills in another battle the Headless will appear there?

#60 Tigran the Great

Tigran the Great

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hey,

I'm on mission " Become Famous Overnight " and I just won my BH but haven't yet been allocated the reward. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Where you on the winning side of the battle? If not, there's your answer. :) If yes.. sorry.. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users