3 replies to this topic

#1 Wayne911

Wayne911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:22 AM

Hi,
I got some annoying things that making me crazy and I want to share with you.
If I buy quality 2 food I can't recover my health unless I refresh the page. It works with quality 4 food.
If I level up the extra energy will be recovered immediately. Either I can decide when it will be recovered or it recovers how much it's left to your full health and then recovers until you reach your full health points when you lose energy. Or just give the number of engery bars to full health. Because it always comes when I almost got full health so it'll just recover like 50-100 energy. I lost like 1000-2000 energy in the last couple weeks because of this.
Could you make more changes in the weekly challenge. It's always the same. I got so much space now :D But the +10 health recovery can stay (maybe a bit early wouldn't be bad :) )
How about a longer daily login bonus. Like 10-14 days or something.

#2 dr.kenshi

dr.kenshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

this is a legal   :D

#3 Wayne911

Wayne911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 05:19 AM

this is a legal   :D

??

#4 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:06 PM

If I level up the extra energy will be recovered immediately.

this is the part that is legal. 

when you level up you get "free" energy,  it is a bonus for leveling up. the energy does not cost any food!

so lots of players watch their experience and stop eating food.   so that when they level up they get the full bar of energy without spending any food! 

this is how the game works.  when you level up it fills you energy meter without taking any food. i suggest you look very closely! 

so if this does concer you and you feel bad that your "losing" not gaining all the free energy youy can be i suggest you watch your enegy bar and you experience and learn to time it just right! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users