4 replies to this topic

#1 lovely 1992

lovely 1992

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 24 November 2015 - 07:04 PM

I bought a licence to sell my products in another country... I was hoping that i will be able to buy products from that nation without going there using my licence but what happened was , I was only able to sell items there and not buy anything while i was in another country... Can we make this possible to buy from a country without going to that country as i have the licence to sell my items there?

1.It will make a big difference in the economy of this game. 

2.It will also let the countries get more customers as well as more taxes which will help them for many other things they plan.

#2 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:17 PM

there are two solutions people have already come upon.  

you can buy from the "black market"  

people message me to donate the items to them, then they donate the cash to me, so if you are a respectable player you can message many people from the other country and ask them to sell you using the donate options.  this is risky but can save a lot of taxes.  

or buy a whole bunch and sell on your own market to recover the cost of the moving ticket.  moving tickets are not hugely expensive anymore so this might be plausable.  

if we allowed people to buy from every market then it would be harder for countries to control their home markets.   I like having there being some disconnect between the home markets and each foregin market.  it gives the ability for one to move around buying low and selling high.  

the gme would lose a huge aspect if they had more closely combined markets. 

#3 lovely 1992

lovely 1992

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:16 AM

there are two solutions people have already come upon.  

you can buy from the "black market"  

people message me to donate the items to them, then they donate the cash to me, so if you are a respectable player you can message many people from the other country and ask them to sell you using the donate options.  this is risky but can save a lot of taxes.  

or buy a whole bunch and sell on your own market to recover the cost of the moving ticket.  moving tickets are not hugely expensive anymore so this might be plausable.  

if we allowed people to buy from every market then it would be harder for countries to control their home markets.   I like having there being some disconnect between the home markets and each foregin market.  it gives the ability for one to move around buying low and selling high.  

the gme would lose a huge aspect if they had more closely combined markets. 

Hmm do you know the link of any of the Black markets which can be trusted? Please send the link here. 

#4 zazgan85

zazgan85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 08:38 AM

#itrade chat on rizon (irc) used to be the best place for black market operations

• jkeller4000 likes this

#5 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:27 PM

Hmm do you know the link of any of the Black markets which can be trusted? Please send the link here. 

I know I have many players that will notice my high volume of weps on the market and send me messages asking to buy them from me.  So maybe inviting a lot of people to be your friends and using your friends chat feed to ask for people who are interested in buying items.  It might be hard to find some foregin investor. 

but also the irc channel is a good one i used before, not sure if it is still active. 

here is a web site. i have not used it and it does not seem to be very active, and they charge their own fees.  but it might be worth it if you have high volume of trades.

https://www.erepubli...et-2545881/1/20

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: export, country, import, economy, licence, cheap, prices

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users