51 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

Dear Citizens,

As we have promised, until the end of the year we will be having a series of celebratory events. The next event is almost here! We would like to introduce you to The Winter Raffle

Starting Day 2,933 you can obtain Raffle Tickets by doing the following:
- completing the weekly challenge:
- during special events
- participating in contests
- purchasing between Day 2,933 and Day 2,953
(Please note that you get one Raffle Ticket per each 4,99 Euros purchase

Once collected, the Raffle Tickets will be added in your Storage until Day 2,954 when all of them will enter the draw. The more tickets you get, the better are your chances to win! 

It seems like you need to put some effort into getting these Raffle Tickets. Well, your effort shall be compensated dearly. 
On Day 2,954 we will have the raffle with prizes such as: 
- in game items (Gold, Boosters, Accelerators etc.)
- goodies (eRepublik T-shirts and Posters)
- bitcoins (Can be exchanged for Real Life currency)

If we haven’t convinced you of how exciting December will be, wait until you hear that the Gift Packs are back. 

Starting Day 2,933, a Citizen making a purchase of 4,90 Euros or more will receive Gift Packs. The value of your purchase will determine the amount of Gift Packs you receive:
- 1 Gift Pack for a Gold purchase of 4,90 Euros
- 2 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 9,90 Euros
- 5 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 24,90 Euros
- 12 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 59,90 Euros
- 20 Gift Packs for a Gold purchase of 99,90 Euros
- 2 Gift Packs for a 9.90 Special Pack (Combat/War Stash or Assault/Power Pack/Tycoon pack) 
- 3 Gift Packs for a 14.90 Special Pack (Infantry Kit/Blitzkrieg Pack) 

You can be as avid as you want this month, but not with the Gifts Packs. The Gift Packs are to be given to someone special.

1 Gift Pack contains:
- 2 Gold
- 10 Winter Treats
- 5 Icy Bazookas

Please note that:
- Gift Packs can be received for purchases starting Day 2,933 until the end of Day 2,963 (31st of December)
- Gift Packs must be offered to friends by the end of Day 2,967 (4th of January 2016)
- Gift Packs can be offered to friends by going to their profile and pressing the “Send a gift” button
- You can see the amount of Gift Packs you have by visiting your Storage
- Winter Treats and Icy Bazookas must be used until the end of Day 2,967 (4th of January 2016 23:59)

If you’re trying to strike it rich, stay tuned for updates and follow our Facebook page in order to increase your chances of winning great prizes.

These being said, we wish you the best of luck and if you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, please let us know! 

• tommot likes this

#2 R.Ott

R.Ott

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:03 PM

I have already collected two "Raffle Tickets" but they dont appear in my storage.

Once collected, the Raffle Tickets will be added in your Storage until Day 2,954 when all of them will enter the draw.

#3 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

I have already collected two "Raffle Tickets" but they dont appear in my storage.

We're aware that some citizens have claimed their Raffle Tickets, but these have not been added to the Storage. These have not been lost, we're currently working on fixing this issue.

• rainy sunday likes this

#4 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

Why in "weekly challenge" the tickets appears with che img of strengh?

Use the same who appear in Storage!

Can U add strengh reward in "weekly challenge" for the event? 

tnks

7251613-1.png

#5 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:32 PM

Is there going to be a real tournament this month? Because this is just a weekly challenge modification, not a tournament. My question is, is it going to be the only event this month? If so, then this ”party until the end of the year” nonsense is even less than in previous years.

And this year even the snowflakes are gone...

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#6 paprika.jancsi

paprika.jancsi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 11:00 PM

B

I

T

C

O

I

N

S

• rainy sunday likes this

#7 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:26 AM

It would be nice to know at which points we win de raffle tickets in the weekly challenge, otherwise we will never know if our account is bugged or not.

#8 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 07:39 AM

It would be nice to know at which points we win de raffle tickets in the weekly challenge, otherwise we will never know if our account is bugged or not.

200 prestige and then 1200, 2200 etc as far as I'm aware.

The icon has changed now by the way and I can see one ticket in my storage but that's still way less than it should be. Good luck on fixing it further guys!

#9 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:33 AM

Will it be also a "party for players"? Something, anything that is not related to "BUY GOLD and SPEND EUROS"????

Just asking because so far you're the only ones that "party" with our money.

Posted Image

#10 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:48 AM

Why in "weekly challenge" the tickets appears with che img of strengh?

Use the same who appear in Storage!

Can U add strengh reward in "weekly challenge" for the event? 

tnks

There indeed was a technical issue, where there was a wrong image displayed. It should be fixed now, as per the strenght reward, I've shared it with the rest of the team :)

There should be a fix going live today. Once it has been pushed, all the raffle tickets will be displayed accordingly.

#11 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:02 PM

Lottery isn't an event.

At least not for players.

• stenleyipkis likes this

#12 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:01 PM

- in game items (Gold, Boosters, Accelerators etc.)....OK

- goodies (eRepublik T-shirts and Posters).................If they were t-shirts of Iron Maiden would be better xD
- bitcoins (Can be exchanged for Real Life currency)...........NO, NO and NO. Since they are not legal in all real life countries and you need a bitcoin wallet, thing that is not easy to achieve. How is eR have bitcoins? You spend real life money for get bitcoins that will be given away to players for allow them get real life currency?? I suggest to give away real life currency, dollars or euro, will be easier.

As simple player opinion, prizes don't make want to collect Raffle tickets. Sorry because all events in some way must be appreciated due the work done by eR workers back them. But this one do not motivate too much.

• tommot and Dante Ross like this

3028465-1.png

#13 Bazza Bazzi

Bazza Bazzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 01:59 AM

just copying from "latest updates"? what for? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

mmm

eRepublik T-shirts

but the winner can decide the size of the T-shirts? xD

7251613-1.png

#15 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 December 2015 - 06:09 PM

I have to agree with Mikhail...

Bitcoins are only good for those that can use it. If you can't, your left with a useless price.... wasted effort.

The rest of this Winter Raffle is good imo. 

For more info, look at my wikipage

#16 Seccour

Seccour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:07 PM

- goodies (eRepublik T-shirts and Posters).................If they were t-shirts of Iron Maiden would be better xD
- bitcoins (Can be exchanged for Real Life currency)...........NO, NO and NO. Since they are not legal in all real life countries and you need a bitcoin wallet, thing that is not easy to achieve. How is eR have bitcoins? You spend real life money for get bitcoins that will be given away to players for allow them get real life currency?? I suggest to give away real life currency, dollars or euro, will be easier.

As simple player opinion, prizes don't make want to collect Raffle tickets. Sorry because all events in some way must be appreciated due the work done by eR workers back them. But this one do not motivate too much.

A will answer you on the Bitcoin part :
_ Bitcoin is legal or with no legislation ( so not illegal ) in most countries of the world.

_ It's simple as sh*t to create a Bitcoin wallet.
_ It's easier to send Bitcoin than real life currency.

#17 The.Destroyer

The.Destroyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

no more raffle tikets afther 10 000 pp ???

#18 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:17 AM

As far as I have seen the bit coin system seems quite easy. More details of how it will work will be released closer to the time :)

mmm

eRepublik T-shirts

but the winner can decide the size of the T-shirts? xD

I would assume there will be different sizes, but I will double check and let you know tomorrow.

no more raffle tikets afther 10 000 pp ???

Yes, that is indeed correct.

• The.Destroyer likes this

#19 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 06:00 PM

Question about the "Ovjective Rush" event during the weekend.

Will there be decorations awarded, or will the only rewards be the raffle tickets and gift packs?

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#20 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:18 PM

Why pp boosters not offered for the prize of the tournament "Objective Rush" event during the weekend!?????????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users