20 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Dear Citizens,

As the Winter Raffle is getting to an end, Plato’s minions got some help from Santa’s elves in order to sort out the prizes. No matter if you’ve been naughty or nice, as long as you have a Raffle Ticket, on Day 2,954 you have a chance to win some of the following prizes:

1 prize of 8000 Gold and 800 USD in Bitcoins
2 prizes of 3000 Gold each
3 prizes of 1500 Gold each
5 prizes of 500 Gold and 80 USD in Bitcoins each
9 prizes of 400 Gold each
10 prizes of 300 Gold each
20 prizes of 150 Gold and 50 USD in Bitcoins each
100 prizes of an eRepublik 8 years celebratory poster and a T-shirt each
100 prizes of 80 Gold and 8 USD in Bitcoins each
550 prizes of 100 Gold each
1000 prizes of 80 Gold each
3000 prizes of 50 Gold each and 1 USD in Bitcoins
4000 prizes of 25 Gold each

All of the prizes include an extra 100% Damage Booster of 24 hours.

The more Raffle Tickets you have gathered, the more chances you have to get prizes. And for those of you who want Lady Fortuna on their side, we will hold a special event this weekend where the top 5 soldiers on the winning side, both in Damage and Kills get extra Raffle Tickets.

Division 4
1st place: 5 Raffle Tickets
2nd place: 4 Raffle Tickets
3rd place: 3 Raffle Tickets
4th place: 2 Raffle Tickets
5th place: 1 Raffle Ticket

Division 3
1st place: 3 Raffle Tickets
2nd place: 2 Raffle Tickets
3rd place: 2 Raffle Tickets
4th place: 1 Raffle Ticket
5th place: 1 Raffle Ticket

Division 2
1st-2nd place: 2 Raffle Tickets
3rd-5th place: 1 Raffle Ticket

Division 1
1st-5th place: 1 Raffle Ticket

The elves also introduced us to the Xapo.com team, and we will be using their nice Bitcoin platform in order to deliver the Bitcoin prizes. Thus, everybody will get some Bits (a Bit is a small fraction of a Bitcoin) to play around and see what Bitcoins are about. If you’re curious, you can also check some interesting games that Xapo added for less than a US dollar on their store Xapo.com .

If you are wondering about how the raffle draw will work, have a look at Random Picker. as we will be trusting them to pick the winners.

If you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, please let us know!

• shilter and I am The Best23 like this

#2 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:19 AM

I'm really waiting the announcement of your own online store featuring eRepublik T-Shirts and posters because this would be the next logical step you will do.

I wasn't expected though for you to advertise other websites, like xapo.com but hey... if eRepublik doesn't bring profits at least you should use that database users for something, right? Have you consider sending a newsletter to everyone with links to any other website you might affiliate to? I'm sure it will be a blast.

Another event? Like those "3 days and 3 nights of fairy-tale parties"? Yeah, the one that lasted 24 hours.

Or maybe the last one, the "Operation Destroy 10 Impossible Objective while the Server Crashes because 50 Players Activated x5 Boosters and Hit All in the same 5 Minutes"?

Looking forward to every "wonderful" thing you have to offer to me, the fool that still have an account in your "amazing" game.

Posted Image

#3 googoodoll

googoodoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:55 AM

Its not fair for the lower divisions, they should earn the same amount of raffle tickets!

• Igoreckkkk and Thelnegaardx like this

#4 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:07 AM

Can one person with multiple tickets win multiple prizes?

Also selling easy raffle tickets/BHs
Liberation war (8.94 determination)
D1 - 5k cc
D2 - 10k cc
D3 - 15k cc

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:38 AM

The elves also introduced us to the Xapo.com team, and we will be using their nice Bitcoin platform in order to deliver the Bitcoin prizes. Thus, everybody will get some Bits (a Bit is a small fraction of a Bitcoin) to play around and see what Bitcoins are about. If you’re curious, you can also check some interesting games that Xapo added for less than a US dollar on their store Xapo.com .

If you are wondering about how the raffle draw will work, have a look at Random Picker. as we will be trusting them to pick the winners.

If you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, please let us know!

I tried to make an Xapo account(you need one to use it) and it gave me a 404 error message.

also... it requires a mobile phone number to sign up.

I tried, it keeps saying that my number is invalid. I can assure you, my number is correct.

So, to me this is not an option to use

For more info, look at my wikipage

#6 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:06 PM

Good prizes!

#7 Seccour

Seccour

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:22 PM

I tried to make an Xapo account(you need one to use it) and it gave me a 404 error message.

I tried, it keeps saying that my number is invalid. I can assure you, my number is correct.

Xapo is shitty actually since you need to get a valide ID and everything to be able to deposit or move money from their.

At least eRepublik could just send the BTC directly to the winner BTC address. Would be a lot more easier than using Xapo.

#8 odan

odan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:52 AM

if your nr normally is 0612345678 you need to drop the 0.

#9 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:57 PM

Its not fair for the lower divisions, they should earn the same amount of raffle tickets!

I guess the lower the division is, the easier it is to get to the top 5, hence it's different requirements per each division.

Can one person with multiple tickets win multiple prizes?

Also selling easy raffle tickets/BHs
Liberation war (8.94 determination)
D1 - 5k cc
D2 - 10k cc
D3 - 15k cc

A citizen can win more than one prize.

Xapo is shitty actually since you need to get a valide ID and everything to be able to deposit or move money from their.

At least eRepublik could just send the BTC directly to the winner BTC address. Would be a lot more easier than using Xapo.

I have registered and to get a full account I only had to enter the details of my ID. As far as I saw they accept a Passport, Driving Licence or a National ID card, I didn't actually have to send a scan of anything through.

It seems to work fine, try dropping the 0 from the front of the number as odan suggested.

#10 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:28 AM

It seems to work fine, try dropping the 0 from the front of the number as odan suggested.

phone number didn't work(as you suggested), verifying my account is therefore out of the question.

But my e-mail did get trough... finally!

Now lets find out how useful it will be without verifying.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#11 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:56 AM

In the email I've got the following info "In order to take part in the draw, you need to have raffle tickets (the more you have, the more chances to win) and open a xapo account."..however in the ingame information through the latest updates there was no such info.

I would like some information if having a xapo account is mandatory and my tickets are worthless otherwise and how this AND open a xapo account works ?

#12 odan

odan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 11:30 AM

Thus, everybody will get some Bits (a Bit is a small fraction of a Bitcoin) to play around and see what Bitcoins are about.

How will these be handed out? after the raffle is done? because no referral link from erep just a link to the site. Currently have 0 bits on my xapo account.

#13 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:22 PM

you never said in the update we are obliged to open an account in another platform to "benefit" from the rafle ticket.

and after we will be obliged to buy a bitcoin first? and after another "surprise" again?

a scammer's way of proceed !

• MaZzA and Hatbatamado like this

#14 odan

odan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

How will these be handed out? after the raffle is done? because no referral link from erep just a link to the site. Currently have 0 bits on my xapo account.

nvm. seems there was a new flashy button on the side of the home page. got my 0.01 usd.

#15 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 02:02 PM

from xapo site

Sorry

Due to applicable regulatory and legal restrictions, we are unable to provide our services to users located in your country.

I was able to verify my email and transfer the bits to my erepublik wallet so I assume I've met the minimum requirement needed for the Winter Raffle?

1528331-2.png

#16 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:57 AM

This is scam.

You can't force us to use that site for this raffle.

As always you're changing rules after the event started.

You failed again.

• NoOnexRO likes this

210402-1.png

#17 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 10:51 AM

So... it's day 2954 already and there is absolutely no information about when the raffle will be conducted. Care to inform us about it?

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#18 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:06 AM

if a citizen don't open an account on xapo can win gold prize?
or will win only xapo users?
when today will be the winners??

and you know that is crazy that a citizen can win more than a prize?????

7251613-1.png

#19 Petrenych

Petrenych

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:03 PM

Admins, where and when will raffle draw ???

#20 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:22 PM

We know that Plato made good prizes when so many people are complaining already that they don't see the results!

Let's give Admin time to oil up their Abacuses... Prizes will come.

abacus-games-500x500.jpg

• Dibex and Black Lethal like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users