39 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 11:08 PM

Dear citizens,

Lady Fortuna with the help of Random Picker has chosen the Winter Raffle winners. Almost 8,000 players with over 140,000 Raffle Tickets have participated in the Winter Raffle

If you entered the raffle you can check if and what you won on by clicking the Winter Raffle banner which can be seen on the left side of the homepage. Prizes will be available to claim only after we validate the winning accounts over the next days.

The full draw protocol is available on Random Picker-Protocol as announced in the previous Latest Updates post.

As some of you noticed, a test draw labeled as “Copy” was conducted in order to test the system with a partial ticket list.

If you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, please let us know!

• sauvignon blanc likes this

#2 Colin Lantrip 3

Colin Lantrip 3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

I'd be curious what percentage of players "registered" once you added new conditions?

#3 Mr. A. Smith

Mr. A. Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 05:00 AM

I was surprised to find when I checked a few random ID numbers and found some were drawn 20, 30 and even 50+ times.

#4 Hitti-Litti

Hitti-Litti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 06:25 AM

I was surprised to find when I checked a few random ID numbers and found some were drawn 20, 30 and even 50+ times.

If you used that search, it shows how many raffle tickets user had, not how many times he/she was drawn.

#5 calinovb

calinovb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:35 AM

Can you tell us when will we be able to collect the prizes ?

• ultimatewinner and JomyKet like this

#6 Sisk

Sisk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:18 AM

in 2017

• Riba, Ethel Rosenberg and Jonathan Druck like this

#7 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:53 PM

ok it would depend on the murky set of laws called international law.  being they are currently registered as a irish company i think it would depend on what stood in your terms and conditions as the law followed by them.  probably ireland / romania.  anyway so go verify it against the local rule.

mh4l.png

#8 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 12:56 PM

The Website and the eRepublik.com Service is a website operated by eRepublik Labs Limited and administered and developed by SC ERPK LABS SRL (“we”, “us” and “our”). eRepublik Labs Limited is incorporated in Ireland under company number 462101 with a registered office at Unit 4, Block A, Broomfield Business Park, Malahide, Co Dublin, K36 RF83, Ireland, and with VAT number IE 9693023K. SC ERPK LABS SRL is incorporated in Romania with a registered office at 39-41 Nicolae Filipescu street, 2nd floor, 2nd District, Bucharest, Postal Code 020961, Romania, registered with the Romanian Trade Register under No. J40/6415/2009, having the Sole Registration No. 25622297.

mh4l.png

#9 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 01:04 PM

6.6 We reserve the right to limit the amount or number of feeds, articles, forum postings, citizen ads or Content postings that you may make on a particular topic. 6.7 The following is a partial list of the criteria that Content must comply with. Content must:

6.7.1 be accurate (where they state facts).

6.7.2 be genuinely held (where they state opinions).

6.7.3 comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.

ireland is the specific law you must follow but you must also comply with your own laws.  but anyway thats the way the cookie crumbles and they didnt guarantee you a prize.

mh4l.png

#10 Riba

Riba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 10:10 PM

You are absolutetly right, they never promised me a prize, and I don't have a problem with that part.

What I don't agree on is their terms to force me to create a Xapo account to be eligible to partake in the raffle.

Anyways, I'm slowly cooling down about it all. It shouldn't have been a surprice to me, they always change the rules during an event. But never before have they gone this far.

• Kendo Yanar likes this

#11 iPSiArt

iPSiArt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:39 AM

It is becoming ridiculous, because  a week  after the winter raffle ends you are not able to provide rewards for the players.

My suggestion - give the proper attention for this game, because people are paying money for you expecting to get adequate attention and service for the money they are spending every month,

... or change administration. Or close this game.

But if you proceed working in the same style, i don't see any perspectives for myself beeing here.

• NoOnexRO, kyouharu, Kendo Yanar and 1 other like this

#12 Riba

Riba

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:49 PM

6.6 We reserve the right to limit the amount or number of feeds, articles, forum postings, citizen ads or Content postings that you may make on a particular topic. 6.7 The following is a partial list of the criteria that Content must comply with. Content must:

6.7.1 be accurate (where they state facts).

6.7.2 be genuinely held (where they state opinions).

6.7.3 comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which they are posted.

ireland is the specific law you must follow but you must also comply with your own laws.  but anyway thats the way the cookie crumbles and they didnt guarantee you a prize.

http://www.irishstat...int#part3-chap2, that's the Irish version, just FYI

#13 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 29 December 2015 - 04:46 PM

So I just "claimed" my 2 prestige boosters, and a message popped up saying they're now in my "inventory" which I assume means storage. However when I look all I see are the 5 raffle tickets still.

#14 Kattrrina

Kattrrina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

So I just "claimed" my 2 prestige boosters, and a message popped up saying they're now in my "inventory" which I assume means storage. However when I look all I see are the 5 raffle tickets still.

You got to click on the booster button when you're on the battlefield they only show up there.

http://prntscr.com/9jxdy4

• Bogi likes this

#15 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

I will not claime the prize I won, I don't trust the plato's "random".

I asked plato to remove my prize, obviously he can't (Or doesn't want to...).

This is ridicolous.

210402-1.png

#16 Kendo Yanar

Kendo Yanar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

When will you give some kind of compensation for players like me, who collected raffle tickets (I had total of 81) and registered to Xapo.com before the raffle from  Winter Raffle banner, but still for some unknown reason wasn't in the raffle? I have shown you all the proof via ticket but I'm getting no answers .  :(

• Custo likes this

#17 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

so where are my Bitcoins?

The badge has dissapeared. The button was greyed out all the time - and i was not able to claim them... WTF?

Just looked to xapo account and there's only the 20 bits I got from initial signup - but not the BTC i won from raffle.

#18 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:51 AM

This is your number as it is available on this place. (you are on page 38)

HGye1Du.png

1.00 USD ----> 0.0023 bitcoins(or should i say bits as it is less then a bitcoin)

So you should see bits, not bitcoins. And yes, you did not seem to have it yet if you only have to 20 bits everyone got.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#19 ToniJR

ToniJR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

so where are my Bitcoins?

The badge has dissapeared. The button was greyed out all the time - and i was not able to claim them... WTF?

Just looked to xapo account and there's only the 20 bits I got from initial signup - but not the BTC i won from raffle.

Exactly the same here.

#20 Sandro1000

Sandro1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:14 PM

with 45 tickets i got nothing -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users