• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VyC ARG

VyC ARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:12 PM

Hi friends, i sent a ticket to Plato to analyse the posibility of allow 2nd commanders set co for their mus.

I think that if 2nd commanders can set the DO and invite or remove members, why not about giving them either the possibility of seting CO??

It would also help us (commanders) not to share our pass to allow a friend to set co when necessary.

Best wishes for this new year. VyC ARG

• Bogi likes this

#2 Karlina Alkhatiri

Karlina Alkhatiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:35 PM

Hi friends, i sent a ticket to Plato to analyse the posibility of allow 2nd commanders set co for their mus.

I think that if 2nd commanders can set the DO and invite or remove members, why not about giving them either the possibility of seting CO??

It would also help us (commanders) not to share our pass to allow a friend to set co when necessary.

Best wishes for this new year. VyC ARG

Nice idea :)

Karlina  Alkhatiri

#3 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:13 PM

Supported

#4 Kris Tine

Kris Tine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationeChina

Posted 08 January 2016 - 03:49 PM

Agreed~ :wub:

Ingame Name: Kris Tine :wub:
:rolleyes: Dictatress of eChina;Game Moderator, Translator, Ambassador
chickenline_zpsbbw9ljq6.gif
You are welcome to contact me via Whatsapp, QQ, Skype, Ingame PM, IRC, Viber, Discord and Telegram :D

#5 Dante Ross

Dante Ross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:57 PM

Or not.

Each MU has some peculiarity. I would prefer that the Commander could set different privileges for different members with more possibilities than happens today.

For example, this 2nd commander can set CO, that 2nd cmd can't. Or the 2nd commander can set CO until some daily limit the commander allowed.

I would prefer to be able to set privileges and write a personal rank name to each MU member. But if not, than the commander should, at least, be able to authorize (or not) the 2nd commanders and captains to set CO, set DO, remove members, add members...

Things like that, making possible to each MU create it own structure in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users