• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fibonnacci

Fibonnacci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

Hi everyone, first of all nice to meet you all. You are all free to add me as a friend (Fibonnacci), after all we are all part of a community.
I also wanted to make a question for anyone who can help in this matter, some of my friends signed up through my referal link, and they didn't show up in the bonus section, so it's kind of a turn down...

Well, hope all go all, the best to you all,

Fibonnacci

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:52 AM

Well hello there and welcome to the forum.
About your problem: that is something that can not be resolved on the forum.
There is a specific department that deals with these things(report bug) so i suggest you send a ticket and explain the problem in there.

I also recommend you read the Rules so you can avoid any mistakes.
Look around, there is a lot of useful topics out there.
Any questions about the forum?... do ask        :)

Anyway, enjoy the forum
And... enjoy the game ofc

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Fibonnacci

Fibonnacci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

Thanks, already did that and I'm conversating with the support. By the way, and this is to everyone, every new player gets the mission to have 100 friends so feel free to add me (ingame: Fibonnacci) and add each other ;)

Cheers

#4 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:25 PM

Well hello there and welcome to the forum.
About your problem: that is something that can not be resolved on the forum.
There is a specific department that deals with these things(report bug) so i suggest you send a ticket and explain the problem in there.

I also recommend you read the Rules so you can avoid any mistakes.
Look around, there is a lot of useful topics out there.
Any questions about the forum?... do ask        :)

Anyway, enjoy the forum
And... enjoy the game ofc

Tomnot did they readd this section because of you?  I could imagine you flying to Romania and camping outside the offices everyday until they gave you back your fake job....

• plasticola likes this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:15 PM

Tomnot did they readd this section because of you?  I could imagine you flying to Romania and camping outside the offices everyday until they gave you back your fake job....

Is your life really that hollow that you are unable to add something useful to this forum?

• Major Trite likes this

#6 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:09 AM

Is your life really that hollow that you are unable to add something useful to this forum?

This forum would have to be useful first so something useful can be added!

#7 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 May 2016 - 02:22 PM

This forum would have to be useful first so something useful can be added!

that is your point of view...

#8 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:22 AM

that is your point of view...

Goats also have a different point of view than humans, it doesnt mean their point of view is better. You come in here everyday and greet new players as if your an official of erepublik, a game that is dying and has publicly been admitted to by erepublik that they are letting it die and just using it to fund other games. How many years have you been doing this? Your not even an official mod of this game, you have no life? You going to waste your time doing this, at least be honest and tell the new players this game is dead and to find a better game and dont waste their money!

Edited by Internetus Internetian, 05 May 2016 - 08:22 AM.

#9 Major Trite

Major Trite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:36 PM

wait, game is dying, but I hold on to troll until the last....  I. I., you come across as the saddest, why not leave and let the rest of us enjoy what simple pleasure we find, is that to much for you, or does your misery require you not to go unnoticed?

• tommot likes this

#10 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Goats also have a different point of view than humans, it doesnt mean their point of view is better. You come in here everyday and greet new players as if your an official of erepublik, a game that is dying and has publicly been admitted to by erepublik that they are letting it die and just using it to fund other games. How many years have you been doing this? Your not even an official mod of this game, you have no life? You going to waste your time doing this, at least be honest and tell the new players this game is dead and to find a better game and dont waste their money!

I never claimed that my point of view is better. You just assumed that i did just as you assumed that i am a moderator and that i have no life.

Oh.. and just because i welcome new forum users, doesn't mean i have to tell them your opinion which i don't share.

Just because you have a serious dislike for this game and it's community, it does not mean all of us have to follow that view.

#11 Major Trite

Major Trite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:15 PM

Goats also have a different point of view than humans

talking of goats, a tenant is boarding two females, the black and white one flirts with me, not having horns I decline the head butt,  the tan one wants my dog George, again the lack of horns buts a damper on flirting back, if I hadn't fixed him who knows...  I really think you are grasping without any actual knowledge of the subject "different point of view", you seem stuck on yours alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users