7 replies to this topic

#1 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 02:57 PM

Dear Citizens,

We hope you are in good shape after the Winter Holidays, for this weekend you will need your military skills to organize a strong army capable of hunting down the rewarding objectives.

The mechanics of deploying and destroying an objective are the same as you been accustomed to so far, but you can read more about the 10 equal time windows in the Objectives Rush rules. If you fail to destroy one objective 3 times within one time frame, the next time you try again will begin with the same objective level as the one which you failed to destroy, meaning that you cannot skip any objective level.

The event starts on Day 2,979 at Day Change and it lasts until Day 2,981 at Day Change.

If you were wondering what these Objectives could bring you, then you’d better have some Energy stored, for we can help you with Damage Boosters for the whole Regiment!

For every destroyed objective, the Regiment will get a Damage Booster that will increase the damage of all the soldiers in the Regiment with 50%. The Damage Booster gets activated the moment the objective is destroyed and lasts for 24 hours.

Each destroyed objective will extend the validity of the Regiment’s Damage Booster with 24 hours. (Destroying 10 objectives will result in 10 days of Damage Booster for the Regiment).

If the player activates a regular Damage Booster while a Regiment Booster is active, the 2 boosts will add (i.e: If the player activates a 50% Damage Booster, the total boost value will be 100%. If the player activates a 100% Damage Booster, the total boost will be 150).

The Regiment’s Damage Booster will be available to any member of the Regiment, no matter if they helped bringing down the objective, if they were eligible to contribute for the Regiment during this event, or if they joined the Regiment after the event. Players leaving the Regiment will not benefit from the Booster even if they contributed to the destruction of the objectives (but they can always come back to the Regiment where the Booster is active).

Please keep in mind that only members of the Regiment at the beginning of the day are able to help their Regiment bring down objectives and that the number of enemies defeated, not the damage, counts to the destroyal of the objective.

Good luck everyone and if you wish to share feedback or suggestions, let us know!

• Bogi likes this

#2 Varvarin1976

Varvarin1976

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationBanja Luka, RS-BiH

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

These awards are only for people who have active the following package PP + IP + BP.

For buyers of gold, this rewards are useless.

What do you think how many regiments may be formed throughout the eworld. Can maximize 10th.

You'll ruin this game, that's obvious.

I need to spend at least 150 gold for bazookas and Buster and EB. For what!?

You're a fraud.

#3 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

The Objective Rush Reloaded
is only aimed to favour gold buyers players
who will gather together to win the prices.

It kills all the strategy as seen in the past
as if the game would need that to destroy any kind of strategy already
(50 means to earn reward in battle (DO, CO, BH, CH, Mercenary, FF, TP,...) ; no use of the alliance stuff ; ... -> please read the forum)

Plus, announcing that one day for the day after
and while main alliance is dominating the world
it's just an unfair plan aimed to favorize them.

Please remove this challenge.

Thanks for your understanding.

Finway~
on behalf of the free folks

• Kendo Yanar likes this

#4 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

Okay so I have never ever received a reply to any of the questions I have asked here, but *maybe* this time it will be different. The question is:

Will there be any decorations, and if so, what is the condition to obtain them?

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#5 Lonsdale86

Lonsdale86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:48 PM

Its ridiculous... Look at small games ideas and steal em finally.

Your project manager has no creativity!

• Varvarin1976 likes this

#6 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:08 PM

Okay so I have never ever received a reply to any of the questions I have asked here, but *maybe* this time it will be different. The question is:

Will there be any decorations, and if so, what is the condition to obtain them?

Sorry that you haven't received an answer before.

As far as I'm aware there will not be any decorations within this event.

#7 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Amazing prizes! Can you guess how many resources I will spend in this "amazing" event? Exactly how many I would have spend in a regular day.

Posted Image

#8 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

Sorry that you haven't received an answer before.

As far as I'm aware there will not be any decorations within this event.

Thank you for the answer :)

Just a man, and his will to survive.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Regiment, Damage Booster, objective

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users