32 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:49 PM

Dear Citizens,

We hope you’re in for some challenges, for the Weekly Challenge brings big league prizes for the ones determined to stand out in the crowd.
Starting Day 2,989 until Day 2,996 you will have the possibility to enrich your Vehicle Depot with the brand new electrifying Mjolnir Tank.

tank_teasersmall.jpg

Between Day 2,989 until Day 2,996 you will have the possibility to bonus up your Damage with the Weekly Challenge's Tank Damage Boosters.
Advancing in the Weekly Challenge we will reward you with special 100% Tank Damage Boosters for 2 or 8 hours that have a validity of 14 days starting Day 2,989. After that date, the unused Boosters will be converted into regular Damage Boosters.

What do the Damage Boosters have anything to do with tanks?

The boosters can be activated individually and provide extra damage in battles. They can be activated together with regular Damage Boosters allowing you to wreak havoc on the battlefield.
If activated on top of regular Damage Boosters, the extra gain will add to the regular booster (activating a 50% Damage Booster together with the 100% Tank Booster will add 150% to your base damage, and together with a 100% Damage Booster you will get a 200% increase).

For those of you who already got some special tanks in your Garage, if you use one of them on the battlefield (either the Red Baron or the Monster Grinder) while the booster is active the value of its boost will grow from 100% to 150%.

And once you add the Mjolnir Tank to your collection, using it will make the tank boosters even more valuable as they will give a whooping 200% boost. And you can always activate normal boosters to get up to 300% damage increase.

To summarize:

Using a regular vehicle, no regular Damage Booster active: 100% boost
Using a regular vehicle, 50% regular Damage Booster active: 150% boost
Using a regular vehicle, 100% regular Damage Booster active: 200% boost

Using the Red Baron or the Monster Grinder, no regular Damage Booster active: 150% boost
Using the Red Baron or the Monster Grinder, 50% regular Damage Booster active: 200% boost
Using the Red Baron or the Monster Grinder, 100% regular Damage Booster active: 250% boost

Using the Mjolnir Tank, no regular Damage Booster active: 200% boost
Using the Mjolnir Tank, 50% regular Damage Booster active: 250% boost
Using the Mjolnir Tank, 100% regular Damage Booster active: 300% boost

Once you activate the Tank Damage Booster from the Weekly Challenge, the weapon usage will increase by +1/hit.

liniunta.png

Please note that if you don’t use the Tank Damage Boosters within the 14 days, they will convert into regular 100% Damage Boosters.

If you have questions or if you want to share your feedback, let us know!

#2 Cry of the Banshee

Cry of the Banshee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:18 PM

rofl if you paid for an old tank skin you will have more damage bonus than other (peons)

ok bybye bullshit game, i am done.the last CB players playing erep will be the king of idiots.

Edited by Cry of the Banshee, 25 January 2016 - 07:18 PM.

#3 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 07:38 PM

So how do we get the new tank?

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#4 vladb

vladb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:51 PM

Does the booster apply to damage dealt as PvP fight?

#5 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 10:30 PM

Once you activate the Tank Damage Booster from the Weekly Challenge, the weapon usage will increase by +1/hit.
If you don’t use any Booster but you fight with one of the 3 Tanks, you will have one extra weapon usage also.
If you use both the Booster and the Tank at the same time you will have a total of 2 extra weapon uses.

Is this the part that no one understands it and in the end will be adjusted as you see fit to gain more from this events, admins?

Why is it so hard to explain your own rules in a manner that is clear... and simple?

+1/hit? What is that? I get +1 of WHAT exactly each hit I make with a regular weapon?

Posted Image

#6 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:34 AM

So how do we get the new tank?

You can win the tank by reaching the 40,000 PP milestone on your Weekly Challenge.

Does the booster apply to damage dealt as PvP fight?

I will get back to you on that one

Is this the part that no one understands it and in the end will be adjusted as you see fit to gain more from this events, admins?

Why is it so hard to explain your own rules in a manner that is clear... and simple?

+1/hit? What is that? I get +1 of WHAT exactly each hit I make with a regular weapon?

Afaik it's +1 user of a weapon per hit, aka if 1 hit = 1 use, in that case it would be 1 hit = 2 uses.

#7 calinovb

calinovb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:10 AM

Afaik it's +1 user of a weapon per hit, aka if 1 hit = 1 use, in that case it would be 1 hit = 2 uses.

What does it mean, that, instead of having 10 hits with a Q7 tank, we can make only 5 hits with it ?

And if we activate the tank damage booster, we can do only 3 hits with one tank ?

That would actually mean that the damage/weapon will remain the same as it was before (for the new tank, for the others it would be actually worse), just the weapons will be used a lot faster...

OR, does it mean that once we have the tank, we have an accelerator, of some sort ?

Please clarify this.

#8 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:56 AM

Above it is already said that the new tank will give 200% booster or 250%-300% booster.

Is the +1/hit the same as counting the bonus damage something like: if you hit with this tank is like hitting twice with a regular tank 

OR

is it a plus to the bonus something like: if you don't hit with the Mjolnir and you use a Q7 tank that has 10 hits you will make 20 hits?

So basically you are saying that the usage of Mjolnir will give you 200% bonus damage and any other tank (once you activated Mjolnir milestone) will have x2 hits than they normally do?

Posted Image

#9 Mongis

Mongis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:56 AM

LMAO.

damage booster + any special tanks = 3Q7 tanks / 100 energy instead 1Q7 / 100 energy, as we use now!

What the event is about?

Burn your CC and empty tank storage?

#10 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:51 AM

Announced right after multiple AS/NE on USA

or how to f*ck up strategy

but we're used to it

that you screw the game o/

#11 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:12 AM

How are tank boosters distributed over the Weekly Challenge? Every 1000PP infinitely?

#12 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:02 AM

Funny; I read until now that you could do a hit extra with a tank. So a Q7 tank now gives 11 in stead of 10 hits...

Also; How do you activate the tank boosters? Not by collecting them from the PP bar I suppose as that will be rather tricky given the amount of rewards available. Yet I don't see them along with my regular boosters to activate. Some issues regarding that perhaps?

#13 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

hahaha Zordacz, good jocke xD

#14 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

How are tank boosters distributed over the Weekly Challenge? Every 1000PP infinitely?

Unfortunately, I cannot disclose this. It's a challenge you need to face if you want to find out. :)

What does it mean, that, instead of having 10 hits with a Q7 tank, we can make only 5 hits with it ?
And if we activate the tank damage booster, we can do only 3 hits with one tank ?
That would actually mean that the damage/weapon will remain the same as it was before (for the new tank, for the others it would be actually worse), just the weapons will be used a lot faster...

OR, does it mean that once we have the tank, we have an accelerator, of some sort ?

Please clarify this.

"Instead of having 10 hits with a Q7 tank, we can make only 5 hits with it" this is correct because the event booster is going to take an extra use per hit (basically, two uses per hit).
Fighting with any of the 3 tanks (Red Baron, Monster Grinder or Mjolnir Tank) will not add any extra use per hit.

Funny; I read until now that you could do a hit extra with a tank. So a Q7 tank now gives 11 in stead of 10 hits...

Also; How do you activate the tank boosters? Not by collecting them from the PP bar I suppose as that will be rather tricky given the amount of rewards available. Yet I don't see them along with my regular boosters to activate. Some issues regarding that perhaps?

You should be able to activate them along with the regular boosters on the battle page. If you don't, please write us a ticket. :)

#15 xTripleXx

xTripleXx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:24 AM

Is there a full weekly challange reward list?

#16 Igoreckkkk

Igoreckkkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:31 AM

Dat new skin gives something for 14 days only?

Regards,
eWorld God Emperor, Igoreckkkk

#17 zazgan85

zazgan85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:44 AM

Unfortunately, I cannot disclose this. It's a challenge you need to face if you want to find out. :)

Really? You can't say how to get the rewards... You need to spend energy, weapons and effort, and you get a promise of maybe winning something.

That is the definition of a scam... But it looks like this is becoming standard practice, same as with raffle tickets, powerspin, etc...

Its sad what this game has become.

#18 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:53 AM

http://prntscr.com/9uz4gu

Looks like there's a tank booster roughly every 5k PP.

#19 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:56 AM

"Instead of having 10 hits with a Q7 tank, we can make only 5 hits with it" this is correct because the event booster is going to take an extra use per hit (basically, two uses per hit).
Fighting with any of the 3 tanks (Red Baron, Monster Grinder or Mjolnir Tank) will not add any extra use per hit.

Where exactly does it says that those 3 skins will not consume an extra hit?

So far the text specifies: "Once you activate the Tank Damage Booster from the Weekly Challenge, the weapon usage will increase by +1/hit." - and this is AFTER you made adjustments to the original text to be clearer.

Edited by NoOnexRO, 26 January 2016 - 09:57 AM.

Posted Image

#20 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:58 AM

Gucio at the Monster skin we had Prestige point booster, at the Red Baron skin we had 4x PP / hit. Why is there nothing now? Why only visa players can take this skin now only?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tanking mayhem, event, weekly challenge, tank skin, tank, fight, Damage Booster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users