2 replies to this topic

#1 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 08:09 PM

I recently read two suggestions on how to deal with the CC-inflation and the resulting decrease

of the worth of 1000-CC-Medals.

One was to increase the bonus to 2k CC, which would only increase the inflation more until the reward gets increased to 3k CC and so on.

Another one was to bring the 5 Gold Rewards back, which I wouldn't refuse.

However, what the game really needs are more CC-drains.

Which CC-drains do we have now?

Storages

1k for 1750cc, competing with 9k for 35 Gold

Resulting crossover price: 450cc

Raw Material Companies for 8500cc producing 175, up to 350 RM per day worked.

Airstrikes for ~100.000cc each

Travelling for 20-100cc each. This is however totally replaced by moving tickets

These are the only CC-drains the game offers.

The Airstrikes are rarely ever used by governments, Q4 RM Companies are not worth using them, 

So, the only "infinite" CC-Drain will be the storages, which will be worth buying for CC when 1 Gold costs at least 450cc.

More CC-Drains

1. What I can imagine are Energy Drinks crafted with Food and CC in Energy Drink Breweries (like current Rockets).

Those Energy Drinks aren't stackable and are decaying after 7 Days. These should cost 100 Q7 Food + 500cc, get you 200 Health and

are first in queue to use (before EBs and Winter Traits etc.).

I would call them Energy Drinks to imply that they give you extra Energy just like Energy Bars, but also are different, not stackable and decay after 7 Days (like Small/Big Bombs).

They are payable (price will be around 650-750cc), limited to 1 per day (won't affect Visa Players that much) and only producable on demand.

This will be a good CC-drain and give Q7 Food Companies finally a use, which means that it will also be a nice Gold drain for the Devs to earn some money from it.

Also the Energy Bar Brewery can be e.g. bought with cc and upgarded with Gold. (like the Rocket Factory)

2. Administrative Expenses on taxes are also a good option. 5% of all Tax income of the countries is being removed to pay the infrastructure (the game provides)

to collect the taxes. Maybe daily incomes of <10k, <5k or just <2k CC should be free from this expense to support small countries.

Pretty much like taxes on taxes.

Taxes "stolen" from occupied territories should be taxed with 10%.

Edited by Marcel the Great, 03 February 2016 - 08:12 PM.

#2 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:21 PM

You forgot about the 200k cc coup/revolution cost.

I'd like the medal rewards to be reverted to 5g as the game has ways to maintain the gold price slightly below 200cc. Countries can simply emit currency, which consumes gold (removing its excess from the economy) and creates cc at a fixed rate of 200cc/1g, which prevents the price of gold to decrease infinitely.

#3 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:15 AM

You forgot about the 200k cc coup/revolution cost.

I'd like the medal rewards to be reverted to 5g as the game has ways to maintain the gold price slightly below 200cc. Countries can simply emit currency, which consumes gold (removing its excess from the economy) and creates cc at a fixed rate of 200cc/1g, which prevents the price of gold to decrease infinitely.

Oh yeah, forgot the Dic*tatorsh*t-thing and the RW costs...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users