• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MontenegroCitizen

MontenegroCitizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

Hello everyone, I am the founder of the Independent Party in Montenegro, and I plan to run for Congress in the next congressional elections. Here is why I plan to join:

I plan to bring change to eMontenegro, to expel the politicians who do not seem to care or know what they are doing. I plan to put my party into Congress so we can share our ideas and motivate them to work for the good of Montenegro. We are tired of being pushed around and looked at as that tiny and helpless little nation on the world map, we need to expand our horizons and steer ourselves into the top 20, not rely on our allies most or all of the time. However, before we do this, we must build our economy and make sure everyone is able to afford necessities and that almost everyone has a company. If all citizens had a company, the world would look to us as an economic source, and our economy would be teeming with life. Ask yourselves, do you want to sit back, watch the top parties grow even more, have us conquer a few countries, get conquered by Croatia, have Serbia and allies help us, and repeat this cycle again? I sure do not, and I encourage you all to stick to your views and vote for me, so I can allow my party to achieve all your dreams and goals. 

LONG LIVE EMONTENEGRO!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Congress, Elections, Independent Party, Montenegro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users