• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pijust1

pijust1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:53 PM

Dear Citizens/Admins my english skills are not far good enough to explain my idea very extensively, but i will try to explain it as legible as possible.

Well my idea is very simple to be honest and it is about adding Timer into game, if exactly adding timer for Resistance wars, all experienced players know that if Country A occupies Country B, then Country B can liberate it's regions with Resistance Wars, but that's way more complicated than it seems for a first sight. Countries lack of information, they don't really know when the next Support button is going to show up, yes we know that if Country B fails winning Resistance War, they are forced to wait 24 hours to start another RW, but is anyone really counting that time? nobody really got time for that. 

Well i think, that it is so easy to add simple timer, for example into Region Details, it really seems easy, cause it's just simple timer.zvNlrwl.png
With that timer countries, would be able to know when exactly they are able to start RW, they would be able to cooperate with other countries that "Country A" occupied so far, so smaller countries would fight more effectively, than ever. 

Thank for reading and don't forget to comment.

Edited by pijust1, 24 March 2016 - 08:56 PM.

• Zordacz and Citizen 2806484 like this

#2 pijust1

pijust1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:40 PM

Please leave comments.

#3 ultrAsIan

ultrAsIan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

Hahahah that makes too much people to join for opening RW. You can simply check hours once the wars are over and can estimate the next RW opening time easliy.

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:53 PM

Hahahah that makes too much people to join for opening RW. You can simply check hours once the wars are over and can estimate the next RW opening time easliy.

Most players don't know the exact time a war has ended or is about to end nor does every player sit there and wait for that moment.

A small indicator would be helpful.

• Citizen 2806484 and pijust1 like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#5 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:17 PM

I still don't know when and where I can support a RW. 

screenshot-414.png

#6 pijust1

pijust1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 08:51 AM

Sadly no one responded.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resistance War Timer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users