145 replies to this topic

#121 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:55 PM

Changes in the economy module mean only 1 thing - too many people are making CC out of the game, and too few are buying gold/packs. I have seen many of the so callled "changes" starting from V2 - every time the major objective is to screw the average user, especially those with decent income. The morons think that if we don't earn enough CC we will buy their pixel gold for $$$  -this has been their wet dream from the start and that is why they killed this game, those "changes" won't be any different

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 22 April 2016 - 12:57 PM.

• Jussi Putin Jernkuuk, Zordacz, NoOnexRO and 10 others like this

#122 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

What about bringing back the individual currenies

• dodial, Dr.Male, plasticola and 3 others like this

#123 zazgan85

zazgan85

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:14 PM

New industry? Really? I think you should finish what you started first. The promised q5+ housing industry...

If history taught us anything on erepublik and their staff, it is the fact that they grab the cash and let the game burn. When they introduced housing, a lot of players spend their time and gold in the effort of their country gaining housing resources and by buying the factories. Now look at them. Useless... 

I will give you an analogy. If the car is not running, because it has, lets say, an empty battery, putting a spoiler on the back or putting a new radio in it aint gonna make it run.

So fix the broken stuff first, then add some fancy stuff.

There is tons of simple suggestions

divide Divisons by strenght

make bombs damage relevant to make lower lvl weapons usefull, or just lift the limit of usage per day

make energy bar factories or something similar to have the same effect on food

finish the housing industry (introduce q6 and q7 houses with + energy regen as promised).

This will just again bait some players into buying gold.

As someone said, all the players that cared about the economy are gone. Scripts play this game, players just buy packs, stashes, gold and EB's and then watch the scripts results.

Where is the fun? Gone as the devs that care about the game, not about the games income.

• NoOnexRO, iDiod, rainy sunday and 5 others like this

#124 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:30 AM

@Lozni

Players’ Companies will no longer travel with them. Companies will be established on firm ground and benefit from the bonuses of the Region/Country they are based in. Taxes will be calculated accordingly and Companies will be subject to trade embargos once again. Players will get to decide where to base their current Companies.

This sounds interesting.

However it would also require to be able to sell RM companies to other players on the market to make it work.

The reason is pretty simple. If you don't want to produce in the chosen region anymore and because you can't move your RM company, you have to sell it then instead of changing your citizen nowadays.

Also because of the new Industry, will you allow us to migrate companies to companies of the new industry (at least the House industry to the new industry)?

Because it will shake things up a lot and some industries might suddenly become useless etc.

• gudzwabofer likes this

#125 Ilias the Greek

Ilias the Greek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 01:40 PM

πολύ καλό :)

#126 I n f 0 r m e r

I n f 0 r m e r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIran , mashhad

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

Ah , Typical people who start writing disappointing comments before they even inform us about the details of how taxes resources , resource war etc works.

Updates looks good , if you add them as good as you write them

but you should put a big concentration on the way you are going to run the resource war cause the last one 2 years ago was a pure sh*t , the country who could bribe more countries to start fake AS on them would won better resources , thats not a challenge , tournament should a real deal , not a bunch of TWs.

about bonuses , taxes etc we will need to see the details to comment.

last but not least about that small and big countries argument , admins didnt make countries big or small :D they are small countries or strong countries because of the number of players and fighters that they have .  admins can do nothing to make a country without a player stronger than a country with 7000 players

so there are 2 ways , you either have enough producers and fighters in your country to become a strong one or you dont have it , so you dont have enough income , so you will need to use your visa in order to stand against big ones

the only problem that stands in this case is , new players have no income for the country and it take years for them to be a good producer or fighter.

so the countries who are small has no chance to get big as baby booms ends to a fail as this game has no fun for new players unless they buy accounts which is illegal

so yeah , it should be solved but on no goddamn way you can balance the income of a country with 7000citizens with a country with 100 citizens

• TheJuliusCaesar, rainy sunday and jontexd like this

#127 Milanezu

Milanezu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 05:07 PM

So the only substance of your argument is that they have messed up before. Five years has been enough to tell me how the previous changes have gone, I am well aware. It doesn't necessarily have to do with upcoming changes. My point stands. This time they at least shared plans beforehand, it's a start.

constructive criticism is always welcomed, I'd wager.

you can't tell me that you expect the same guys to have a changed and suddenly care about how to bring the game back to life?!

I mean...come on

#128 Paul Tyndale

Paul Tyndale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:53 AM

Re - Inf0rmer's comments about big countries having more income than small countries.

I don't think people are saying a country with twice the population should not have twice the income and or more, but that is not the way things work at present.

What happens is:-

Country A has twice the population as Country B and all things being equal i.e. taxes, bonuses the same - country A earns 100,000 per day and Country B earns 50,000 per day. 

At present if A invades and occupies B, B loses its resources to A, so A is a big winner just on the resources alone.  But in addition B is forced to slash its taxes, whilst A can raise theirs because of the bonuses, so quickly A is earning 140,000 and B only 10,000 per day.  Over time if that occupation lasts A continues to grow bigger and stronger, pulling in a bigger population and B withers away - eventually A is earning 200,000 per day and B only 5,000 per day.

What should be happening is that if A invades B and gets the benefit of the bonuses, B should be able to tax those bonuses and gain an income for itself - it won't necessarily equate to all the losses, as if there is no gain for country A other than bonuses there might be no wars. 

So instead of the initial boost for A against B (140,000 vs 10,000) if B could tax A and get say 25,000, whilst A gets 125,000, you might prevent a situation where A goes to 200,000 vs 5,000 long term.

On this basis A is still getting the resource bonuses and an income 5 times that of B (125,000 vs 25,000), but B is not completely destroyed and left in a position it can never ever recover from.

Remember big countries at present are already the big winners and it's been admitted that big countries are going to gain even more massively from the proposed changes - "Very likely that most players would move all of their companies to bigger countries to get better bonuses, meaning these countries will get the money out of it."

That's just one thought off the top of my head and i'm not sure how exactly it could work, but the point is it's not difficult for them to try and give smaller countries a chance if they really wanted to.

Edited by Paul Tyndale, 24 April 2016 - 12:54 AM.

• Mr. Indigo, MaZzA and Marchao like this

#129 lorne11

lorne11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:30 AM

What about bringing back the individual currenies

and workskill

• TheJuliusCaesar, Dr.Male, plasticola and 3 others like this

#130 Milanezu

Milanezu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

and workskill

+1....00000000....00000 millions 

#131 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:21 PM

but when? tomorrow we get?

mh4l.png

#132 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

so we will be able to produce tank skins mmm i assume with a limited use that one can select in the garage.  it will be interesting though how they affect the battles. guess we will see tomorrow.

mh4l.png

#133 Resoul

Resoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 01:53 PM

Taxing medals and Combat Orders?

Poor new players. This will kill retention more than the game already does.

#134 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 02:49 PM

More information as of that will be released closer to the release date.

If you consider all of the changes related to the taxation, it should create a balance in the end. Very likely that most players would move all of their companies to bigger countries to get better bonuses, meaning these countries will get the money out of it. At the same time, the small countries will still be gaining money to their country treasury via taxation of combat orders or currency medals, so in the long run these countries would still have an income.

True, it is harder to get Battle Hero hero medals in the higher divisions, which is what you're referring to I guess. At the same time 2 battle hero medals in D4 will give you 10 gold, but for a D1 player to get the 10 gold they will need to get 5 medals. So in the long run, most of the time there would be similar energy consumption in comparison to amount of gold gained.

Taxation will not be the solution. It's pretty impressive you think that will. If you don't have players nor MUs to tax then how could that help?. 

Small countries will have to use the tokens to have the worst resources possible so they are not permabanned so good bye companies, good bye players, good bye tax recaudations.  Same for medals. 

Taxes will be 1% for CO. And if we get to have CO Taxes for the attacking country (that's silly) it will always be 99%

Still, you don't listen. You are going to implement good changes in the worst possible manner. And the same old story will continue, rich richer, poor poorer. 

Not balancing countries (not even talking about amount of regions), not balancing soldiers (not even talking about divs/strength issues) you are not balancing much. 

Good luck anyway with that. 

Edited by Marchao, 26 April 2016 - 04:11 PM.

• Dr.Male, MaZzA and gudzwabofer like this

#135 BlackStormChR

BlackStormChR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

buy accounts which is illegal

lulz... 

Those who pay will never be banned in this game.  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:

You can do multies or buy accounts if you have Mastercard or VISA.  :lol:

#136 Velloff

Velloff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Exciting.

1893225-1.png

#137 HisAirness

HisAirness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:18 AM

And that would be in 3 months :D

#138 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

What's with those domination points in the weekly chart?

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

#139 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:20 PM

If you wish to share your feedback, let us know.

Saw the new changes. Looks like dictatorship module will not me removed. Not impressed. Other changes are cool.

screenshot-414.png

#140 VyC ARG

VyC ARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 03:05 AM

Two things:

1) I think you should give, at least, the possibility of giving back democracy with the same last cost for a first time!! Many countries used this as a tactical strategy and they cant afford 1M to give it back. You re aplying new costs to old rules!!!!  (and it goes against the game i think)

2) Just a question, cause i dont understand something:

In, case a set a rare food in a core, i see the map showing that core with a big red circle and some cores (beside it) with a smaller red circle. What does it mean?? It means that those with smaller circles will also have a percentaje of the bonus i set in my core?? (or does it mean that those beside cores arent able to set the same bonus??)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resources, Resource Wars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users