Lozni, we do not understand the wording of the in-game announcement. Could you please help us understand?
When does the dictator/president choose the regions to assign the resources? Before or after having earned the tokens? When are the tokens placed in the regions?What does it mean to process "from top to bottom" and "right to left"? When does the actual placement happen, when every resource token has been claimed by the countries in the world, or when a country has gathered all the tokens they can actually place?" Once a Resource Token is available for each resource available in the resource pool" -> we don't understand what this means.
Using the resource assignation screen, the President/Dictator can pick one or more resources for each of the Country’s original Regions - that would needed to be before your country gets a token.
Once a Country wins a Resource Token, the allocation process gets triggered. From the top to the bottom meaning from the top of the list to the bottom of the list of regions and from the left to the right which would be the wanted resources.
A resource token is awarded to a Country for each 30 000 Domination Points.
there are a lot of open point to be clarified, so please answe all these questions regarding Resource Wars:
1. After the event i can deploy my factories, ok. But where? Onyl in my original country? Or only in my current country? Or anywhere even into a enemey country?
2. All my factories will be placed in the same regio, or i can choose a different regio for each buliding?
3. If we lose a region with one or more of my factories, can i work in my factory? Or can my workers work in those factories too?
4. Remains the work ticket system or will it be changed?
5. If i deployed my factories to a location, can i change its position later?
6. When no, does it mean, there will be an individual separate factory-market per region?
7. Can i migrate my present factories to the new industry after the event?
8. What is this resource pool for? And what does this prediction of 12 hours mean? Does it mean, we won a token, but we cannot chose any resources (e.g. rare food), only from a restricted set of resoucres available (e.g. only common house res.)? And if we want our rare food, we may have to wait for days or week until it will be available to choose?
9. Will all of the capitals receive the fish as resource by default?
10. Why dont you update the in game Resource Wars description based on the frequent questions?
Bonus question: Why dont you feel unfair that USA will get 50 resources, but fior example Russia or Brazil so few? Its a great time to change this injustice in this game! But you missed it again!
thanks and kind regards,
You can place a company in one or more regions. Please keep in mind companies will be subject to trade embargos once again.
You will most likely be able to relocate your companies upon some restrictions. As far as I'm aware there will not be any resources given out at the start and questions are answered as soon as it's possible.
1. from 6 th of May (when event starts) old resources will be lost (replaced) ? or we will just fight for tokens and who want only they change resources with won tokens?
2. if new resources will be "allocated" in first week for example - will be their an option to change this allocation later ? (if i will change my mind for example)
No changes are made to the regions until the event is over. No swaps are allowed.