#81 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

Hi there.

Anything cleared so far? So unclear rules and just day before starting an event.

Tell me one thing which I still do not understand clearly

Do that radius for Rare and Very Rare apply just my Country bonuses or neighboures countries which are in radius too ?

Example: IF one of Slovenia neighbour countries set New Very Rare bonus .. then whole Europe Countries are disabled to place the same NVR bonus.

I hope I am getting this rule wrong and radius only apply each country bonuses (Rare and Very rare).

This is very unfair & just written for USA and other big countries with tons of regions to be honest. Small countries with 4-6 regions like Slovenia is will be in unfair position while people will stop playing even more.

SOLUTION --> Merge Big countries regions together -- so will be equal for all countries.

Best Regards,

Tittanos

For sure will apply to any country in radius.

Just look at the map they provided.

So yes, if a neighbor will activate a very rare resource - even an old one - and the radius will cover your entire country your country will not be able to use the same resource.

This is why the new resources are so few - their radius will cover the entire planet anyway. 

Posted Image

#82 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

What will be the impact on assigning/hiring workers & on taxes?

1) Will I be able to hire workers based on where my factories are? or only based on my citizenship?

2) How will workers be taxed on their wages? based on my citizenship (as is the case today)? Based on where the factories is located? what if use factories in multiple countries?

Which country collects the taxes on the workers? The one they were hired in? The one the factory is located in?

Is WAM Tax collected based on the location of the factory? or my citizenship?

If I buy a factory on the Companies for sale market will I be able to chose a new location for the factory? If not will the market be updated to show where the factory is currently located?

Questions about the tokens/pools.

1- If you get to 30000 domination points, you get a token and there are no resources in the pool. Is that token in storage until the next pool or is it lost? If you keep it to use it later, as soon as the next pool starts a lot of resources will be asigned and the excess of token wil increase, creatng a problem.

2- If you have 29000 domination points during the first 12 hours, Do you get a token by adding 1000 points in the next 12 hours? Or the count starts fresh for everyone with the new pool?

Thanks

You will reset all the domination points at the beginning of the event or you will leave the domination points as they are?

Some countries will be closer than other to reach a first 30.000 points milestone if you will not start fresh.

hello.

If my country has 5 regions, and has 100% food bonuses. first region 30 %, second - 25 and so on... if there are not 2 or more resourses in 1 region, 1 region has 1 resourses.

And if my factory is in region, which has 30% bonus.

What I will get every day?

only +30 % regions bonus?

Or 100% countrys bonus? 

admins, answer please, it is very important thing.

Gucio, I appreciate you trying to answer these questions but I'm still left with a lot of questions.

Are you saying that countries choose which resources they want to assign to each of their regions - up to the maximum equal to the number of original regions they have - before they get tokens?

What is the list of regions? Is it individual to each country or is the list a combination of all regions that have been preliminarily assigned resources by each country's president/dictator?

What do you mean about left to right for wanted resources? The instructions actually say right to left. Does that mean that the rarest resources are going to be assigned first?

What then takes priority? If the region at the top of list is preliminarily assigned a resource that's further left than one available (or further right if what you wrote above was correct) will it not be assigned the resource selected? Is the token lost?

What if a country chooses more than one resource type for a region? Which ones takes priority? Or will only one resource type be available during each 12 hour period? Or is it entirely random?

So here's an example. We've got a small country with only four original regions. It doesn't want to be constantly invaded so it doesn't go for the very rare resources and in fact doesn't want to end up with that strong a region at all. It's just aiming for a middle of the road mix of food and weapons resources for its citizens and so chooses saltpeter (rare), oil (uncommon), grain (rare) and cattle (uncommon) in that order for just one of its regions.

Through sheer luck, it gets the first token. So then, does it get any resource assigned to it or not? Does the fact that rubber and deer - the very rare resources - (or perhaps iron and fish - the very common resources) haven't been assigned mean that the token is lost? Or might it not matter altogether (and the token is still lost) because either only house resources came up that round or a random mix which didn't include saltpeter, oil, grain, and cattle came up that round?

Those are just a few questions I have. I could easily go on. Can a country decide to skip a round and accumulate tokens to use in the next round or do tokens expire every round of 12 hours? As asked above, does the amount of domination points reset every round of 12 hours as well or could a country gain the last few points right at the beginning of a 12 hour period?

Those are just some of the questions I have about the allocation of resources. I've got plenty more about the economics of the changes. So if you don't mind, if you only answer one question, answer this: will you be answering any more of our questions or have we all just been wasting our time?

Hi there.

Anything cleared so far? So unclear rules and just day before starting an event.

Tell me one thing which I still do not understand clearly

Do that radius for Rare and Very Rare apply just my Country bonuses or neighboures countries which are in radius too ?

Example: IF one of Slovenia neighbour countries set New Very Rare bonus .. then whole Europe Countries are disabled to place the same NVR bonus.

I hope I am getting this rule wrong and radius only apply each country bonuses (Rare and Very rare).

This is very unfair & just written for USA and other big countries with tons of regions to be honest. Small countries with 4-6 regions like Slovenia is will be in unfair position while people will stop playing even more.

SOLUTION --> Merge Big countries regions together -- so will be equal for all countries.

Best Regards,

Tittanos

We've collected all the questions and created a new thread where you should be able to find answers to most of these. If any of the questions are still unanswered please let us know and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.

#83 0rinda

0rinda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Location♥ sLOVEnia ♥

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:32 PM

Yes, like it was understanded :( This will kill all small countries. I had like 1% hope this will affect just Countries.

• MaZzA likes this

#84 Colin Lantrip 3

Colin Lantrip 3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:15 AM

So you're not going to post a list of what resources will be available and when for the entire event publicly and in advance?

#85 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

I like these changes and should bring more balance. This is even good for small countries with maybe only a couple regions because they can fit up to four resources per region. The admins did good on this one to balance the game more and create some strategy and excitement

#86 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:31 PM

I like these changes and should bring more balance. This is even good for small countries with maybe only a couple regions because they can fit up to four resources per region. The admins did good on this one to balance the game more and create some strategy and excitement

Sorry you did't get the resourse you wanted because someone else won it a second ago, or you passed the 30k a second before time... so... try to get the 30k again and try again... after 100 chances big countries had... 

• NoOnexRO likes this

#87 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:27 PM

when will we know about this new resource?

#88 BlackStormChR

BlackStormChR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 12:05 AM

Yes, like it was understanded :( This will kill all small countries. I had like 1% hope this will affect just Countries.

poor dear Slovenia, no more bonuses, so sad for you... :(  :unsure: 

• MaZzA likes this

#89 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:21 AM

Gucio Serbia cannot get deer, rubber and saltpeter because of this radius rule. when are you going to admit this is a nerf of production. only portugal in a vast region can have it now where there was previously 8 countries that had it. . thats already 55% less in our productivity.

mh4l.png

#90 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:19 PM

Serbia cannot get deer, rubber and saltpeter

They can. They'll just have to drill through more countries to get to their bonuses. Bigger challenge, more wars, more fun.

• MaZzA likes this

#91 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:34 PM

They can. They'll just have to drill through more countries to get to their bonuses. Bigger challenge, more wars, more fun.

but if serbia have it then bulgaria dont have or slovakia dont. only 1 country will hold it and will hold it with no region bonuses to them.

mh4l.png

#92 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:05 PM

Gucio Serbia cannot get deer, rubber and saltpeter because of this radius rule. when are you going to admit this is a nerf of production. only portugal in a vast region can have it now where there was previously 8 countries that had it. . thats already 55% less in our productivity.

I do not think less production is a bad thing. Should remove WaM altogether, but the moaning of visaplayers would be too huge.

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#93 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:47 PM

I do not think less production is a bad thing. Should remove WaM altogether, but the moaning of visaplayers would be too huge.

Visas don't need companies. Sell a 9.9EUR pack and you get 80k+ cc. Non-Visas would be the most affected if WaM were removed.

#94 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:56 PM

Visas don't need companies. Sell a 9.9EUR pack and you get 80k+ cc. Non-Visas would be the most affected if WaM were removed.

A way to have legitimately functioning economy is to prevent people from working tens of times in their own companies. Supply and demand doesn't happen in erep right now. All the other modules besides of military one have been neglected way too long, and that can be seen in the player base.

• Melmis likes this

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#95 Melmis

Melmis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:40 AM

A way to have legitimately functioning economy is to prevent people from working tens of times in their own companies. Supply and demand doesn't happen in erep right now. All the other modules besides of military one have been neglected way too long, and that can be seen in the player base.

This is excactly the case. Everything should be produced with employees. Not how it is done right now that everyone just works for themselves. However remowing the work as manager completely would have a serious impact on the economy, since raw materials cannot be produced with a profit. Not even nearly. Besides, I think there isn't enough workforce in eRepublik right now to produce everything if raw materials needed workers. Or atleast the prices would be sky-high. (Bringing q1-q6 weapons back into use when everyone can't afford Q7 weapons)

#96 MCMLXXVXII0II

MCMLXXVXII0II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 08:43 AM

Where they will be placed on the bonuses, which nobody is going to put down?

#97 Bogi

Bogi

Senior Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:47 PM

Where they will be placed on the bonuses, which nobody is going to put down?

All resources present in the resource pool at the end of the event will remain unplaced and will be removed from eRepublik.

• MCMLXXVXII0II likes this

#98 MCMLXXVXII0II

MCMLXXVXII0II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

For example:

At the end of the event will remain 10 unplaced fish bonus. After the event will be available 69 fish bonus only (instead of 79) on the whole map.

I understand right it?

#99 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:31 PM

For example:

At the end of the event will remain 10 unplaced fish bonus. After the event will be available 69 fish bonus only (instead of 79) on the whole map.

I understand right it?

countries will start placing the crap when they see they have no options left.

mh4l.png

#100 MCMLXXVXII0II

MCMLXXVXII0II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

All resources present in the resource pool at the end of the event will remain unplaced and will be removed from eRepublik.

For example:

I understand right it?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resource Wars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users