#1 Asjad Arshad

Asjad Arshad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLahore, Pakistan

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:44 AM

Please add the following more to make this game rather more interesting:

Constitution should be made compulsory to make. Make "Jail" where citizens will go and have nothing to access for some time. Only those who don't abide constitution or make gangs. Government can only throw them in case of rebels or anything like that

Removal of Citizenship

Accepted only by the Immigration Agency agent workers, selected by the Prime Minister

National Jobs: Hospital (Revive those who are beaten up), Immigration Agency, prison(Gets the illegal people in jail for specific time... While in jail nothing could be accessed...) etc

Add up intelligence agency

Powers to the Prime Minister and Defence Minister

Natural Hazards

Infrastructure

Choice between Parliamentary and Congress way of democracy

Able to beat other citizen (Introduce Life Bar) [GANGS NOT ALLOWED!!! PERMANENT BAN!!]

Rebels and Civil War [Customary Flags]

Business Organizations... Atleast 5 people... Should remain active. 3 Day inactivity: organization dissolves and money goes to treasury.

I hope you add these... It would attract largest of the people yearly!!! 

• Pogonatos likes this

#2 George Norfolk

George Norfolk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:38 AM

I like the idea of PM and MoD powers, Infrastructure, choices of democracy, rebellions & civil wars and business orgs. There's lots of good ideas that should be pursued.   

#3 Pogonatos

Pogonatos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:53 AM

That would be cool to see. Call some friends, start a revolution, hunt your enemy, accept immigrats.

I see a lot of promise in this idea. But i would like to see Law voting by Congress, or Ministry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Politics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users