Resource Wars Update With Questions And Answers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#81 kittib

kittib

• Administrators
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:25 PM

Question: How much is the maximun bonus that I can expect?

Sample: 90% region bonus. 100% country bonus. 

Can I expect 190% bonus?

or

Can I expect 100% bonus like now, because none can have more than 100% bonus?

It is very important today. My country need to know how to deploy bonus.

If the region bonus can be added to the country bonus more than the barrier of 100%, very common and common bonus are more usefull. Otherwise repeated bonus do not have utility.

Yes, it is possible for the sum to exceed 100%. However, please note that there will be a certain % from the Region Productivity, not the full Region Productivity bonus.

#82 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:30 PM

7i8cfYZ.png

So Northern Cyprus will no resource?

(A Country can not assign more resources than the number of its historical (original) regions or 4 (if they have less historical regions).)

#83 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:58 PM

Yes, it is possible for the sum to exceed 100%. However, please note that there will be a certain % from the Region Productivity, not the full Region Productivity bonus.

http://img.prntscr.c...com/XdFxfyL.png

why did you nerf our productivity bonuses. and dont play coy.

All countries should lay down their arms and wait for you to give them a fair update you ARE NERFING US Not adding more bonuses

the radius is so large that not all big countries will be able to have all resources and region resources may only buffer pollution.

why do you only now say globally. you never said the radius will apply globally. this is a city update we are fighting to get less productivity not more.

Unless you can now provide us with clear answers I think everyone should boycott any further participation in this event. Who fights for less when their a successful entity. This is like USA when they were strong asking for higher oil prices. who the eff does this. i dont want to fight for a reduction in my productivity.

mh4l.png

#84 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:18 PM

It's funny how this truly dumb rules will favor some. The US will earn more from taxes than 10 other big nations added together. The distance limitation will have minimal impact on them and the original region limit has no relevance since they have  a few times more regions than the average large nation. Your infinite incompetence is about to create a superpower.

• Hostilian, Raima, MaZzA and 1 other like this

#85 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:00 PM

It's funny how this truly dumb rules will favor some. The US will earn more from taxes than 10 other big nations added together. The distance limitation will have minimal impact on them and the original region limit has no relevance since they have  a few times more regions than the average large nation. Your infinite incompetence is about to create a superpower.

yep and its not that a bit of research wouldnt have brought it under their attention. its as simple as adding all regions with rubber currently and see'ing how many would be eliminated. if like 50% is eliminated obviously your nerfing not boosting.

mh4l.png

#86 Raima

Raima

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:06 PM

i suggest for admins first to announce/decide all rules of the event (distances, pollution, information about new resources, full information about max bonuses - info with samples how they will be calculated, information about traveling between companies/regions, information how the tokens are giving to countries as at the moment it is not clear when few countries pretend to same resource and etc.) and restart the event

as at the moment i can not plan for Lithuania resources as most information is unknown - maybe we should choose common resources to avoid pollution and we could win from this a lot ? 

p.s. it is strategy game - how we could make strategy when we do not know the rules ? + these rules are changing during the event and make big influence :) 

regards,

Raima

#87 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:41 PM

i suggest for admins first to announce/decide all rules of the event (distances, pollution, information about new resources, full information about max bonuses - info with samples how they will be calculated, information about traveling between companies/regions, information how the tokens are giving to countries as at the moment it is not clear when few countries pretend to same resource and etc.) and restart the event

as at the moment i can not plan for Lithuania resources as most information is unknown - maybe we should choose common resources to avoid pollution and we could win from this a lot ?

p.s. it is strategy game - how we could make strategy when we do not know the rules ? + these rules are changing during the event and make big influence :)

regards,

Raima

hello raima

yep i agree its a total mess. central europe is probably already excluded of deer if you look at this article if even 1 country get rubber all others are excluded same with houses and new resources. check out my article :> http://www.erepublik...rf-2596529/1/20

this is from their data and ingame travelling. basically i think we are all fighting for what could be massive nerfs for many countries that is sort of clustered together like europe. i could assure you getting a rare or very rare would probably immediately lead to a wipe for a small country or medium countries. they need to stop the event and do recalculations to run scenarios of what would be the outcome of several resource allocations. if they want to nerf us be honest about it if not there will simply be no strategy. its not strategy if everybody have a bad economy but the usa. we need answers asap we cannot continue with different scenarios now showing more and more a disastrous update .

donbas poland - deer a massive area around it is locked from owning deer.

mh4l.png

#88 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:24 AM

ill say it again. I really dont know why anyone expected this to be properly planned,properly implemented and with any clear rules or information. Its just how plato rolls. Get everyone to spend, spend, spend for nothing in the end and then just take the money and run giving the players nothing in return.  If you people keep expecting things to change and for the better in this game you are setting yourself up for disappointment every time. Anything done in this game is never done with any thought or consideration of players and is only done to line bontes pockets with cash. Plain and simple. The quicker everyone realises this, the better off you will be and stop wasting RL hard earned cash on some joke of a game.  I spend money on REAL games with proper admins and proper gameplay and information about updates or expansion packs. Instead of spending on this game, why dont you just take all your money out of your wallet right now,  get a match and set it on fire.  You will get more satisfaction from that because at least you know its gone and getting nothing from it instead of hoping this place will ever change

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#89 pasdenom

pasdenom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:46 AM

ill say it again. .... Instead of spending on this game, why dont you just take all your money out of your wallet right now,  get a match and set it on fire.  You will get more satisfaction from that because at least you know its gone and getting nothing from it instead of hoping this place will ever change

Wrong, Plato doesn't take cash, only credit and burning your plastic credit card might be detrimental to your health (you know, fumes...) :D

#90 Ichijou Masaki

Ichijou Masaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

Will Work as Manager add more polution?

#91 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:08 PM

yeah, it's still your hard earned money that pays for that credit card

#92 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

yeah, it's still your hard earned money that pays for that credit card

I see it like this  since most of my cash spend is towards RAISING my production any nerf of my production will be met by a nerf of my spending if my production goes down 50% my purchases will go down 50%.

sO Erepublik this is your final and last warning implement crappy production and you will see less and less spending by me.  i don care paying for stashes but can cut it to essential stacks easily.  I will never buy stashes for anyone again.  Might even just each month save up enough to buy a stash.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

mh4l.png

#93 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 04:48 PM

.....Might even just each month save up enough to buy a stash.

thats still rewarding them too much

#94 Ouibster

Ouibster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:17 PM

When I switch divisions, it appears that my max hit goes to the same damage as my Bazooka.  Am I doing something wrong?  I see other players able to hit for much more with less strength and rank.

#95 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:22 PM

When I switch divisions, it appears that my max hit goes to the same damage as my Bazooka.  Am I doing something wrong?  I see other players able to hit for much more with less strength and rank.

In the unlocked Divisions, the capped max hit replaces the regular hit (hit based on strength, weapon and rank) if the latter is higher. The max hit is the highest hit done in that round by a player that naturally belongs to that Division. However, if the max hit is lower than 10,000 then 10,000 would be the damage/hit taken into consideration. All bonuses (Elite Citizen/Legendary Rank/Damage Booster etc.) are added to the capped max hit as they are added to the regular hit.

#96 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

Big countries have 100 chances per day to get the resourses they need.

Can you kill small countries already or you like to see them suffer? It's like your little Saw game

• Vlad Gordin likes this

#97 SexyCicko

SexyCicko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

thanks to romanian resource hunting we now know that land bridge mechanic will work

we also know that a company will have bonus if it has access to the region that has bonuses whether or not her homeregion has any

we also know that romania has this info from the start, because it did this 4 times already

• rubno likes this

#98 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:25 AM

Gucio

Have you checked the player experience during this event?

Seriously, for us in Brazil it is awful thus far, and I don't mean because we got spend golds or game money. That is understandable and part of the game.

The real problem is that we have to spend several hours every single day of the week online, monitoring points and whoever is fighting, and we need to do that in the middle of the night, in the middle of our work day, at all kinds of inconvenient times...

And we do it for no return 9 out of 10 tries.

It is no fun. Quite the opposite.
  • NoOnexRO, ronnyJnrJnr, Dante Ross and 1 other like this

#99 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:31 PM

Gucio

Have you checked the player experience during this event?

Seriously, for us in Brazil it is awful thus far, and I don't mean because we got spend golds or game money. That is understandable and part of the game.

The real problem is that we have to spend several hours every single day of the week online, monitoring points and whoever is fighting, and we need to do that in the middle of the night, in the middle of our work day, at all kinds of inconvenient times...

And we do it for no return 9 out of 10 tries.

It is no fun. Quite the opposite.

Probably because no pun or fun intended.

#100 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Well... how many of you think that a country with small population will have long term more resources than her allies with no max bonus in any industry?

Now you conquer a region and you get the income from the companies in that region. Well now appears to be small addition. You get also foreign country companies taxes. The new industry will be rulled from 4 countries. Which countries?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users