• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

#101 anonymoushooligan

anonymoushooligan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

This is really, really stupid. Will we at least get the information on pollution and how that effects production before we are required to base our companies in a specific region? Or can we expect yet another Plato hose job?

#102 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:39 AM

This is really, really stupid. Will we at least get the information on pollution and how that effects production before we are required to base our companies in a specific region? Or can we expect yet another Plato hose job?

Yes its stupid, thats just how plato lives. No we will never get information on  how to plan a strategy for our company placement with regards to pollution in regions. Of course it will be a complete hose job. Hope this helps

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#103 TheJuliusCaesar

TheJuliusCaesar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:09 PM

1. Whine that nothing happens and there is no strategy

2. Plato makes something happen and there is now a strategical aspect at least for one month

3. Whine that too much happens and there is too much strategy

Never change erep community, never change. 

• PrimitivacHR, n0s3, Master_rg and 2 others like this

TheJuliusCaesar

JuliusCaesar @ rizon

#104 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:52 PM

2. Plato makes something happen and there is now a strategical aspect at least for one month

Wish you were kidding but apparently not. What strategic aspect? Do you have any idea about pollution or new industry? Is "the mechanic" to get a resource more than luck combined with Admin relying on people will spend everything they have fighting over it yet having no idea what to get?

No one whines about much strategy as there is still lack of information to maintain a strategy because Admin waits to see how it will end to decide next move.

And just because there are hundreds of wars (therefore medals), should people be happy and stop whining?

Edit : Just wondered why I do act like I care eRep whilst I couldn't less :)

Edited by projectUnduli, 17 May 2016 - 06:55 PM.

• NoOnexRO, ronnyJnrJnr and masterbolivariano like this

#105 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:35 PM

Wish you were kidding but apparently not. What strategic aspect? Do you have any idea about pollution or new industry? Is "the mechanic" to get a resource more than luck combined with Admin relying on people will spend everything they have fighting over it yet having no idea what to get?

No one whines about much strategy as there is still lack of information to maintain a strategy because Admin waits to see how it will end to decide next move.

And just because there are hundreds of wars (therefore medals), should people be happy and stop whining?

Edit : Just wondered why I do act like I care eRep whilst I couldn't less :)

This is how all should post their comments. :)

• projectUnduli and ronnyJnrJnr like this

Posted Image

#106 Senryaku

Senryaku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:50 AM

Dictatorship maintenance fee when please?

Edited by Senryaku, 18 May 2016 - 03:50 AM.

#107 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:08 PM

LOL

1) Yes, how uncalled for that people whinge about no strategy in a game that touts itself as  a "strategy game".  If you went to a restaurant that touted itself as " The best steak in town" and got a piece of mutton tougher than an old boot, I'm sure you wouldn't complain would you.

2. Again, How uncalled for that the serfs are unappreciative of the tiny pittance of one month of strategy out of about 5 years without it. Even when its ill planned and badly thought out with very little to no information as to how things will be implemented, how it works and what the new resource is. 

3. Last but not least, no such thing as too much strategy unless there is absolutely no information to accompany what needs to be done, and what the expected outcome will be in doing so.  This is akin to giving a blind man a map and telling him to look at it and follow the directions.

Nope. What we ask is not too much and we have every right to expect more, especially paying customers

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#108 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 21 May 2016 - 10:27 PM

There are any possibility that we know ALL the informations BEFORE choise where set the compianies?

Companies can be moved in future?

7251613-1.png

#109 Dante Ross

Dante Ross

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

There are any possibility that we know ALL the informations BEFORE choise where set the compianies?

Companies can be moved in future?

1- The odds are not in our favor.

2- "Once a Company is established in a Region, the Company can be relocated for a cost (relocation is subject to constraints that will be announced later on)"

#110 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:52 PM

So if I have 5 territories and I get all 5 resources in the same industry from Very rare to very common, how does it work?

Top 4 stack in one territory. 

(30+25+20+15) + (30+25+20 +15 +10) - something = Max 195%

or 

(30+25+20+15) + 10 - something. Max 100

In other words do you count the 4 stacked on both sides formula. Once a region bonus and then again in the country bonus? 

#111 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:47 PM

Tic toc...

8 days and 18 h until the finish of event and NO complete infomation regarding the future of our companies???

as always you are interested only at our money!

7251613-1.png

#112 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 May 2016 - 09:07 AM

Tic toc...

8 days and 18 h until the finish of event and NO complete infomation regarding the future of our companies???

as always you are interested only at our money!

that makes no sense...

You want to know the result before the race is finished. :D

For more info, look at my wikipage

#113 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 29 May 2016 - 06:49 PM

I think they mean that there are as yet no full details on the economic changes which will take place in 7 days.

#114 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:15 PM

Another important question:

With the new ability to be able to hire workers from any country you have a company in...

Will the "Employee-Managment" get an overhaul? Will we finally be able to fire (and maybe change the salary of) multiple employees at once?

Right now I have to fire every emloyee individually seperately and it takes a huge amount of time when you have 200 workplaces in the house industry to offer...

• Zordacz likes this

#115 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 06:30 PM

Hello? 

Import taxes, or some of this already decided:

"3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 the mechanics are still being worked on. More details will be released in the nearer future."

Let me put it this way... will companies have their own storage? If not, then you place your company in other country but sell in yours without import tax, right? 

Edited by Marchao, 30 May 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#116 Pablo David Costa

Pablo David Costa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 05:20 AM

Todo me parece perfecto, de la Forma en que se oye el tiroteo yo pondrĂ­a a la HeladerĂ­a el Video Club Amigo dentro de los recursos pero bueno parece que hay que hacer la antigua del teclado.

#117 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 01 June 2016 - 02:15 PM

Any news about future economic changes ?

should I collect gold to buy new comps or should I waste them and buy EBs?

210402-1.png

#118 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 08:56 PM

You delete my post i send it everywhere.

#119 Don-Pato

Don-Pato

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:13 AM

that wont change.  your wrong anyway one does not get a market licence for a country that you have cs in except if you where e-born there all others must be bought at 20 gold.

Hello,

I'm Cuban, If i put my House companies on USA, but keep my cs as Cuban... I will pay Import Tax to Cuba?

Do you Add Storage for each company? or productos will be Marked as Country where it has made?

I understand that it wil be a big change...

Or the Import Tax will be depending of Citizen CS?

It is very important... and Resource war is near to finish...

Thank you!

#120 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 08:52 AM

You delete my post i send it everywhere.

You have received an incorrect response to your ticket, to which you have replied and has been clarified straight away. Publishing ticket responses in any form without consent is not allowed, hence you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users