•     

Photo

[Ebrasil] Novo Cidadão E Dúvidas Sobre A Política Brasileira!

introducing new player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vito Guarnieri

Vito Guarnieri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:39 AM

Olá amigos!

Sou novo no jogo, apesar de já ter ouvido falar bastante dele. O que mais me atraiu para começar a jogar foi o  módulo político. Mas vocês veteranos bem sabem que esse jogo não é simples e, apesar de realizar pesquisas em wikias e artigos antigos, ainda me restaram algumas dúvidas quanto à política do eBrasil. Por favor, se alguém se dispor a me responder ficarei grato, já que pretendo abrir um jornal apartidário e preciso me inteirar no assunto!

1. Por que o Brasil é atualmente uma ditadura? Já ouvi falar que o que de fato aconteceu foi um autogolpe durante o governo de Dio Vigon com consenso do Congresso, mas que não mudou muita coisa, já que eles (o Congresso) ainda mantém seus poderes. Então qual foi o motivo dessa mudança de governo? Ou eu estou enganado e não foi nada disso?

2. Quais são os atuais aliados externos do Brasil? E quais são nossas políticas externas? Não consegui achar muitas informações sobre o Ministério das Relações Exteriores, onde posso achar?

3. Em outra pesquisa, percebi que há um clima de descontentamento com o atual governo, de Nino Stradivarius (e não só com ele, mas com seus antecessores também). O maior partido atualmente, a ARENA, vêm criticando as políticas adotadas pelo governo, que me pareceu ser formado não só por um partido (que seria o FENIX, do Nino), mas sim de uma coalizão entre três: FENIX, NERD e PANELA. Estou errado, ou procede? Se sim, qual seria a posição do MPB?

4. Ouvi falar de um incidente envolvendo os jogadores SEP II e Gustavo Brandão, sobre uma suposta eleição fraudulenta. Poderiam me resumir o que de fato aconteceu? E quais seriam os outros fatos importantes na história do eBrasil? Dei uma olhada na Wiki, mas o texto é muito superficial e não me mostra detalhes.

Enfim, essas são as perguntas que me vêm a cabeça por agora. Se me lembrar de mais, postarei aqui. Se puderem me responder, ficaria muito grato!

Vito von Buren

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:38 PM

Hello friends!

I am new to the game, even though I have heard enough of it. What attracted me to start playing was the political module. But you veterans know well that this game is not simple, and although carrying out research at Wikia and old articles, I still remained some doubt as to eBrasil policy. Please, if anyone be willing to answer me I will be grateful, since I intend to open a non-partisan and accurate journal learn me about it!

1. Why Brazil is currently a dictatorship? I've heard that what actually happened was a self-coup during the government of Dio Vigon consensus with Congress, but not much has changed since they (Congress) still retains its powers. So what was the reason for the change of government? Or am I mistaken and it was not like that?

2. What are the current external allies of Brazil? And what are our external policies? I could not find much information about the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where can I find?

3. In other research, I realized that there is a climate of discontent with the current government, Nino Stradivarius (and not only with him but with his predecessors as well). The largest party now, ARENA, have criticized the policies adopted by the government, which seemed to be formed not only by a party (which would be the FENIX, Nino), but a coalition of three: FENIX, NERD and POTS. Am I wrong, or proceeds? If so, what would be the position of the MPB?

4. I have heard of an incident involving players SEP II and Gustavo Brandão, about an alleged fraudulent election. Could me summarize what actually happened? And what are the other important facts in the history of eBrasil? I took a look at the Wiki, but the text is very superficial and does not show me details.

Anyway, these are the questions that come to mind for now. If I remember more, post here. If you can answer me, I would be very grateful!

Vito von Buren

Translated for you(with google).
To avoid any other mistakes i advice you to read the Rules.

Now that was said... Welcome to the forum.
Look around, there is a lot of useful topics out there.
Any questions about the forum?... do ask

About your questions...

That's not really something i can help with as i have no idea about the current situation in eBrazilian politics, but i do hope someone could give you some answers to these question.

Good luck with that :)

Enjoy your stay.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Polu

Polu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:49 PM

Tenho as mesmas dúvidas. Parece que isso tudo é meio tabu ou não é coisa que interessa aos noobies como nós...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introducing, new player

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users