5 replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:14 PM

It has been debated since the beginning about how to change the divisions so you don't end up with 2 clickers and battle hero hunters with 100k strength and titans in D1. All of the ideas are different but most say to base it on strength. I have offered several ideas including this one:https://forum.erepub...ons/#entry59769. So although we could change it in some way; we may not have to. And here's why:

We all know people gain no xp except to train and then start fighting years later when they are beast for their division. Maybe we are looking at the problem wrong? Instead of changing how divisions are formed, maybe we could try a new approach? I suggest adding a significant incentive to gain xp and level up. Not only this, but you could also make every bh earned also rewards 50xp or 100xp. This way every time a bh is earned they are gaining xp. This limits their effectiveness and longevity in bh hunting with high strength in low divisions. 

The main point is, currently there is little to no incentive to level up or gain xp. Sure you get a little bit more gold for bh's and perhaps unlock rocket building upgrades or get more damage for small bombs or bazooka boosters. But it still is not worth it at all. I don't have a specific idea yet but you have to create a significant incentive for those who gain a lot of xp

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 31 May 2016 - 04:55 PM

I also suggested that medals should give XP. If you have 5k medals, gtfo from D1. 

• Zordacz likes this

screenshot-414.png

#3 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:53 AM

So, you are suggesting them to give up the infantry shit money? No, chance

#4 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 07:59 PM

I think level 200 free training and reward of gold is a good incentive.

I never used IK but why who wait 2/3 years before shoot should gain the same as others?

Clearly, IK make it worst because you can play years in d1. Who dont pay after 4/12 month, not more, jump to d2.

I think it's more about packs, but here there's business needs (that os roght untol it works and auntil there's people working in background).

They talk about airplane as something good for any player, I think we can wait to see if this will help all to be useful in the battlefoeld and gain awards.

#5 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:46 AM

Admins took a stance on this with introducing the Infantry Kit. They knew all too well the consequences - I remember I woke up from a nap when I saw that pack half-asleep and I managed to realize it instantly. So it is not a long stretch to accept that they advocated the current status quo (which brings them a lot of money for sure), and as such, it is unlikely that this will be changed anytime soon.

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#6 MrDiizzy

MrDiizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:29 AM

Why do Tanks can fight in Div 1 ? this is stupid ! 

This will make new player do not want to play anyomore!

The change of Div in a battle should only be allowed 1 level down. Thats all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users