44 replies to this topic

#1 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:11 PM

Dear Citizens,

The Resource Wars event is coming to a spectacular end! We hope that you enjoyed it and managed to earn the desired resources. However, note that even though officially, Day 3,121 is the last day of the Resource Wars, the new resources will not populate the map yet.

The current resources together with the current economy will remain in place for the time being. The post Resource Wars updates will be launched step by step, as one change triggers another.

Many of you speculated about what the new resources are for, and some of you were spot on: airplanes are coming to eRepublik! We are excited to announce the dawn of a new era of warcraft in the New World! Be prepared to take your Epic Battles to the sky: assemble your air fleet and take your enemies by surprise!

teaser_fb_airplane_industry.png

Aviation will add a whole new dimension to the New World, allowing both new and old Citizens a chance to shine. New strategy in Battles, new Companies to feed the war machine, new skills and ranks will bring turmoil and fun for both veterans and newcomers.

In the following weeks we will rollout a series of changes and gradually introduce the Air Force and the changes to the Economy Module related to the New Industry. We are aiming to release a significant part of it by the end of the month.

Each major update will be announced before its implementation and more details about how the Air Force will reshape the future of the eWorld will come along with the future announcements.

Let us know if you wish to share your feedback!

• Zordacz and I am The Best23 like this

#2 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:13 PM

So, Plato wins, as usual.

• Dibex likes this

#3 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

WooHoo!!! Being an aviation guy myself, I am very excited for the new changes!

#4 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

The post Resource Wars updates will be launched step by step, as one change triggers another.

I expect if one triggers the next, it will be quite fast, like this:

giphy.gif

• Azure Falcon likes this

#5 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

hopefully not a new erepublik rising...

210402-1.png

#6 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 05:40 PM

hopefully not a new erepublik rising...

Erepublik falling. :lol:

Be prepared to take your Epic Battles to the sky

Battles, battles... But economy fix when?

• Omar dz and MaZzA like this

#7 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:07 PM

Even though as a D2 tank I don't benefit from these changes, I welcome them. New players will finally have a chance to make it. Please don't screw this up :)

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#8 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 06:13 PM

The tournament is practically over. Maybe more information about pollution and location of the industries so as to have a little more time to plan it?

#9 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:46 PM

Hi, I'm new!

ambassador.gif

#10 Andre3567

Andre3567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:31 PM

I expect if one triggers the next, it will be quite fast, like this:

giphy.gif

Well, this is eRepublik so I'd bet on something similar to this:

1361304798_dominoes_launch_fail.gif

• NO CARRIER and MaZzA like this

#11 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:55 PM

Are you turning the whole weapons industry obsolete?

#12 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:48 PM

typical erep players.... complaining before something is done.  :rolleyes:

anyway....

I am a bit curious what these planes will do on the battlefield.

• Trito Fisher likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#13 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 04 June 2016 - 02:18 AM

typical erep players.... complaining before something is done.  :rolleyes:

If you want me to complain about something that is done, then I will repeat my question here as it hasn't yet been answered:

Why is it that there are only 26 resources left to allocate, but 42 resource slots? Was it always the plan to not allow some countries to fill their quota? or did you miscalculate due to all countries being able to place at least 4 resources, even those with less than 4 regions? Will the admins be releasing more resources to correct this error, by using the existing ratio to give some more of at least the 10% and 15% types, and at least give some of the more inactive countries a chance in the future should they become more active again.

#14 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:24 AM

You should consider going back to V2; I'm sure the new packs you added have made it more financially viable.

#15 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

If you want me to complain about something that is done, then I will repeat my question here as it hasn't yet been answered:

Why is it that there are only 26 resources left to allocate, but 42 resource slots? Was it always the plan to not allow some countries to fill their quota? or did you miscalculate due to all countries being able to place at least 4 resources, even those with less than 4 regions? Will the admins be releasing more resources to correct this error, by using the existing ratio to give some more of at least the 10% and 15% types, and at least give some of the more inactive countries a chance in the future should they become more active again.

last few days there are resources in the pool an they don't get allocated? so there are more than enough (as number) than required.

India- 3 regions with resources from 17- wtf?

you still want answer? there has to be competition and not everyone has to win. some decided not to compete.

• Azure Falcon likes this

#16 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 03:55 PM

Each major update will be announced before its implementation and more details about how the Air Force will reshape the future of the eWorld will come along with the future announcements.

I just wondered how you (by you I refer team, not you personally ofc) can keep your self respect after saying this (which is a complete lie)

#17 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 June 2016 - 05:58 PM

I just wondered how you (by you I refer team, not you personally ofc) can keep your self respect after saying this (which is a complete lie)

maybe you haven't paid attention.... the update hasn't been implemented.... yet!

They just announced a major update(this topic and in-game notification in the message box,...etc)

#18 Deli Voyvoda

Deli Voyvoda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

i just undertand that new industry name is aviation...

bla bla bla bla

whats the product name? how can we produce it? How can it effect wars?

you just saying nothing but the name Air Force that mean nothing to player. ships or airplanes name is meanless.

can we work as manager in new industry? how many Q of new industry will gona be? like houses that not gone so far to q6 q7?

you are not giving us info bcs you dont know what to do or how to do.......

so if you know pls let us know some basic dynamics

• grangiuseppe likes this

#19 projectUnduli

projectUnduli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 07:38 PM

maybe you haven't paid attention.... the update hasn't been implemented.... yet!

They just announced a major update(this topic and in-game notification in the message box,...etc)

Just in case you haven't paid attention either, are you informed with details of this major update at the beginning of resource wars?

#20 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 04 June 2016 - 09:10 PM

Just in case you haven't paid attention either, are you informed with details of this major update at the beginning of resource wars?

The resource wars where a prelude to this new update... and even the resource wars had lots of information before it started including a message stating the arrival of something new. Look it up and you might discover that they did exactly as they said they would.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resource wars, epologue, event, resources, airplanes, industry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users