#1 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 07:47 AM

May 04 2016

• Various preparative updates for Resource Wars
  • Implemented multiple (distinct) resources per region in Resource Wars pre-allocation phase
  • Finalized and implemented Resource Pool allocation timetable

May 06 2016

• Implemented Allocation Map auto-update on resource allocation
  • Fixed a bug causing some travel distances to be computed as zero km
  • Fixed a bug in presidential Resource Placement page (remnant from the old event)
  • Resource Wars event goes live

May 10 2016

• Implemented new type of citizen objectives (energy based) for the duration of Resource Wars
  • Implemented Division Switching based on the aforementioned Citizen Objectives
  • Fixed several bugs with Division Switching that were undiscovered by QA dept in testing phase
  • Disabled Small Bombs in other divisions (community feedback on Division Switching)

May 11 2016

• Fixed a bug with Fortumo SMS payment
  • Improved local caching mechanism for string translation in internalization module

May 12 2016

• Fixed a bug affecting low level player fighting in MPP battles
  • Marketplace for mobile version has been revamped/updated to Angular Modules
  • Fixed a bug causing double allocation on Resource Pool
  • The inventory module has been rewritten in Angular. Boosters made visible in Inventory page.

May 13 2016

• Fixed a bug in inventory suggested price feature when selling items

May 16 2016

• Fixed misc bugs in event-related Domination Points Leaderboards

May 25 2016

• Fixed a bug with inventory not being updated when setting/removing items on sale

May 29 2016

• Fixed a bug affecting Weekly Leaderboards decorations
  • Fixed a bug causing flicker on battlefield when one or more divisions became epic

P.S.: Apologies for the lateness of this month's Developer Log.

• Master_rg, Citizen 2806484 and Foxti like this

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:35 AM

Division switch should be a permanent feature! 

screenshot-414.png

#3 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:04 AM

Thanks for posting! Hopefully some undisclosed features for the new industry were also implemented between May 16th and May 25th.

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:21 AM

thanks for the update ;)

For more info, look at my wikipage

#5 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2016 - 07:08 PM

When will you stop the medal spam on my feed niggaz

#6 rainy sunday

rainy sunday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:46 PM

I am missing my BABY JESUS medal spam. pls fix. ~tia

• n0s3 likes this

1528331-2.png

#7 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:11 AM

I am missing my BABY JESUS medal spam. pls fix. ~tia

Did i miss a memo or something ?

Instructions unclear. Please clarify :)

#8 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:31 PM

When's June gonna come along 

#9 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:53 PM

#10 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:12 PM

It has been a while indeed...

probably because they are too busy with the new changes.

#11 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:50 PM

Seeing as you deleted th other 4 or 5 people asking the same question in the last 2 weeks.  Typical half baked, half effort from admins. do something for a while then lose interest in it.  Sounds like the game actually

TJ1AJkd5QRuW_2KZlQiABA.png

#12 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 July 2016 - 10:51 AM

Actually the previous comments that are now gone where basically spam.

You and 2 others have quoted the same text in less then 2 days... NOT 2 WEEKS... but  DAYS!!!.

If you want the staff to notice this problem, you contact them.

Spamming will not solve the problem!

#13 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

(insert reference to sucking up here) tommot. just sayin...  We dont want admins to take notice, they never will so thats a pointless episode.  They probably could have better spent the time it took to delete the posts, actually posting the dev updates. It probably wouldnt have taken much longer at all and certainly not as long as it would take to get a ticket answered....Just pointing out that they half bake anything they do and if they want to stop the spam, they should get the dev updates out at the start of the month, not more than halfway through it as its now the 15th of July so its been TWO WEEKS. first comment was on the 4th. My comment that was quoting others was on the 12th. the next  comments were on 13th and 14th. So it is TWO WEEKS into JULY unless you cant count because you are too busy doing admins job as they cant seem to do it. Stop trying to be some wanna be moderator.  If you want to be one, apply for the volunteership. Also you will never be a moderator while you keep answering peoples questions in a timely fashion.  You need to wait at least TWO WEEKS before thinking about maybe even contemplating dreaming about considering answering a question, and then when you do answer, please make it as ambiguous as possible with very little useful information

kthnxbai

Edited by ronnyJnrJnr, 14 July 2016 - 03:02 PM.

#14 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 03:27 PM

as its now the 15th of July [...] unless you cant count

snippet401qdsls.png

#15 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 July 2016 - 09:49 PM

Just pointing out that they half bake anything they do and if they want to stop the spam, they should get the dev updates out at the start of the month, not more than halfway through it as its now the 15th of July so its been TWO WEEKS. first comment was on the 4th. My comment that was quoting others was on the 12th. the next  comments were on 13th and 14th.

You do know i was talking about the spam.
Yui MHCP001 just bumped the topic(on the 3th, not the 4th), but the other posts after that was all done in just 2 days of a quoting pyramid. Actually the removed posts where all from 1 day(except the last one you posted). Bumping a topic once in 24 hours seems ok, no problem. But doing this every few hours over and over again... that is spam.

So it is TWO WEEKS into JULY unless you cant count because you are too busy doing admins job as they cant seem to do it. Stop trying to be some wanna be moderator.  If you want to be one, apply for the volunteership. Also you will never be a moderator while you keep answering peoples questions in a timely fashion.  You need to wait at least TWO WEEKS before thinking about maybe even contemplating dreaming about considering answering a question, and then when you do answer, please make it as ambiguous as possible with very little useful information

kthnxbai

lol... :D great argument to dismiss any possible solution to your problems.  :rolleyes:

We dont want admins to take notice

If you don't want them to notice, then why even spam this topic to get them to notice it?

#16 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:15 AM

YOU SIR

You do know i was talking about the spam.
Yui MHCP001 just bumped the topic(on the 3th, not the 4th), but the other posts after that was all done in just 2 days of a quoting pyramid. Actually the removed posts where all from 1 day(except the last one you posted). Bumping a topic once in 24 hours seems ok, no problem. But doing this every few hours over and over again... that is spam.

lol... :D great argument to dismiss any possible solution to your problems.  :rolleyes:

If you don't want them to notice, then why even spam this topic to get them to notice it?

You sire are just LOL. They'd rather delete the posts, rather than post the updates.  If you cant understand that then you are beyond any help I can give, or professionally.  It is just an ongoing blatant disrespect of players shown by plato and the posts were more for other forum users to open their eyes to how plato treats its customers.  But you go right ahead and keep defending your best buddy there. good luck with all that then

#17 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:32 PM

YOU SIR

You sire are just LOL. They'd rather delete the posts, rather than post the updates.  If you cant understand that then you are beyond any help I can give, or professionally.  It is just an ongoing blatant disrespect of players shown by plato and the posts were more for other forum users to open their eyes to how plato treats its customers.  But you go right ahead and keep defending your best buddy there. good luck with all that then

You know where your argument went wrong?

Your assumption that the person that hidden/removed these posts is also responsible for creating and maintaining the developers logs. 

Did you ever consider that some or more of the staff are just moderators and don't have any control over the creation and maintenance of these dev. logs?

Also... did you even in the slightest considered that i might not agree with the current lack of dev.log activity??? Again an assumption.

I at least expected a notification that they can't maintain the record for the time being.

#18 ronnyJnrJnr

ronnyJnrJnr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:06 PM

and yet you still run around doing their job to show them what a good little minion you are LOL And shouldnt staff members of a company be in contact with each other?? i guess mods talking to devs about an issue over lack of logs is about the same as them getting information about what players want and doing the exact opposite. again, you just go right ahead and keep defending your bestust buddy plato.  We are all laughing at you LOLOLOL

#19 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

I don't understand why it bother you so much? You have no idea how they run their company... so you just make up stories to satisfy your need to get answers. Did you even consider that such actions has the opposite effect?

Why is it more important to you who has hidden/removed your posts then the reason why they where hidden/removed in the first place.

Did you even try to think of other possible reasons of why there is no recent dev.log?

Oh and... it seems you think i agree with the current course of action. Then i have to ask... Did you even read my previous post???
This is what i said about it.

Also... did you even in the slightest considered that i might not agree with the current lack of dev.log activity??? Again an assumption.
I at least expected a notification that they can't maintain the record for the time being.

....next time read it before you say that i am defending them again in this matter.

#20 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 10:21 PM

Just to clarify I will ask and double check about the last month's log.

At the same time, I strongly believe providing information about the updates that will occur over the next few days, has a slightly higher importance than the log.

For time being this thread will remain locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users