232 replies to this topic

#81 Madvieri

Madvieri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:20 PM

adfeb409c2104c95a5f845a51339088a.png

^^the above mentioned rule was stated by you Gucio - https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

Why you changed the rules to benefit Romania again, and to complete turn useless all countries resource placement strategy?

I demand an honest answer !

Gucio,

Come on mate

We are waiting

We all know you can answer

Just get the balls for it

• Zordacz, Azure Falcon and Dinnyin like this

#82 anonymoushooligan

anonymoushooligan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:11 AM

Will we be able to dissolve holding companies, or are we stuck with them permanently?

#83 Dinnyin

Dinnyin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 12:48 AM

Will we be able to dissolve holding companies, or are we stuck with them permanently?

Read up, you cannot sell holding companies.

#84 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

Read up, you cannot sell holding companies.

Read up yourself, selling and dissolving are two different things. The question stands.

Edited by gudzwabofer, 26 June 2016 - 01:14 AM.

• Lady Silver and Tomasz like this

#85 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:19 AM

Where is the benefit for new players on this changes?

• pitagora71 likes this

#86 Nicolae Crefelean

Nicolae Crefelean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:10 AM

Gucio,

Come on mate

We are waiting

We all know you can answer

Just get the balls for it

He also missed all the answers to Gnilraps, but I can't even expect eRep to give an honest reply to changing the rules. What good explanation would there be?

#87 mun4oo

mun4oo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 03:19 AM

"The Region Productivity is the sum of the industry specific resources available in the region divided by 5.

IE: if a region holds the best 4 resources for an industry, its productivity bonus will be 18%."

sure or it is still draft? 18% is as good as nothing.

• Piolun likes this

#88 Tomasz

Tomasz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 04:29 AM

Will the distance between regions take into account that the Earth is round or will it be flawed like the current map? :P

Edited by Tomasz, 26 June 2016 - 04:44 AM.

#89 Dunedan

Dunedan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 05:32 AM

Admins... why you do this? Why do you make your game worst and worst?
These informations need to be told before the event. Not AFTER!!!
The biggest BS you do is keeping information from the players ALWAYS. Why? Tell us why, I want to know, I truly do.
Even the events we get to know only HOURS before it starts. You should tell these WEEKS before it starts. People would buy packs if they know there is a good reason (just to tell you there are financial benefits if you tell these informations before the big pack sales).
I don't know why you are killing your own game. Tell me, why?

#90 jaywalker71

jaywalker71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:07 AM

About the pollution:

How is the pollution calculated? On a daily basis or is it a live number meaning you'd have less pollution right after the day change.

#91 LtLev

LtLev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 06:58 AM

Surprisingly the romanians reneged their promises again........

#92 Jozsi a Munkas

Jozsi a Munkas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:23 AM

Only one country that it benefits for having different rare resources in the same region, and that is Romania?
Insider dealing?

Welcome to the Balcan!

#93 MrLovecraft

MrLovecraft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:52 AM

Don't you think these information should be told BEFORE the ResWar. I mean, everyone, not just Romania.
Misinformation, lies doesn't count. Good job admins, population will decrease AGAIN. But its good no? Less competition for Romania.

Building the house beginning by building the roof!!!.

It had no sense to set resources with no idea about how the economy was going to work ...,easy to understand, but, why it was keeped as a secret?, why it wasn't shared?....romanians maybe are aliens with extraordinary clairvoyance skills. Now i will have to deploy multiple holdings and spend my day taking flights in order to work on them.

#94 Takacs Zuboly

Takacs Zuboly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:39 AM

The trick with the Holdings introduced AFTER the ResWar was finished to get more golds from the players.
Not possible to place companies for the 1st time for free.

05 May:
"You will be able to place your Companies in one or more Regions of your choice, after the event ends. Once a Company is established in a Region, the Company can be relocated for a cost"
https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

25 June:
"While the first Holding Company can be created for free, you should know that additional ones will have a specific cost in Currency"
https://forum.erepub...conomy-changes/

• pitagora71, Piolun and Tomasz like this

#95 Guagature

Guagature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:41 AM

Once the economy changes come into effect, will we have some time before we have to locate the holding or companies into a countries region?

You did say early on that you will give us some time to decide where we want to put companies.

I would be very disappointed if admins make the holding company locked to our citizenship creating us to waste CC or gold now and not give us the time they first stated. 

#96 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

Once the economy changes come into effect, will we have some time before we have to locate the holding or companies into a countries region?

You did say early on that you will give us some time to decide where we want to put companies.

I would be very disappointed if admins make the holding company locked to our citizenship creating us to waste CC or gold now and not give us the time they first stated. 

Placing your first Holding is free and there is no time constraint so you can place it whenever you wish. You will not be able to produce any goods until your companies are allocated to a holding.

At this stage it will not be possible to dissolve holding companies.

Will the distance between regions take into account that the Earth is round or will it be flawed like the current map? :P

The distances were always calculated correctly between cities. The map suffered from projection issues when calculating radius that extended over different time zones, but that has been fixed.

About the pollution:

How is the pollution calculated? On a daily basis or is it a live number meaning you'd have less pollution right after the day change.

I'm afraid the actual formula to calculate the pollution won't be disclosed.

• Tomasz likes this

#97 Guagature

Guagature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:34 AM

Placing your first Holding is free and there is no time constraint so you can place it whenever you wish. You will not be able to produce any goods until your companies are allocated to a holding.

We cannot produce any goods until we place a holding?

Really that is admins holding a gun to our head to make a bad decision to remove gold/cc from players.

How about you give us a 1 week/4 week leeway since you have withheld the full updates until the last minute and not before the actual wars happened.

Shit game is shit

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

#98 jaywalker71

jaywalker71

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:32 AM

I'm afraid the actual formula to calculate the pollution won't be disclosed.

The formula is not the point but how it is done. (A bit like the needed damage to turn a battle into an epic battle.)

The pollution could be calculated

1.from the total production of the day before (or longer period of time, how long?), or

2. it could be calculated every day starting from zero and adding up as the managers work in their companies.

In the first case it would be a constant for the whole day based on something and in the second case it would be a live number.

And I do agree with many others in that it's a bit too big update to be adjusting rules on the fly.

Edited by jaywalker71, 26 June 2016 - 10:34 AM.

#99 GreyFool

GreyFool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:44 AM

The accusations of allegedly leaks in this post 

http://www.erepublik...u--2603290/1/20

and the massive respons to it, over 700 votes and still counting, requires an investigation.

We as players must feel assured that eRep Labs take all it's customers equally serious and that we all have similar information.

As far as I see it, the accusations can be what tips the iceberg in terms of still having a game called eRepublik.

People do not like to feel cheated, and they certainly won't like to pay real life money to a game allowing certain players special treatment.

The best thing eRep Labs can do right now is to do an internal investigation to find out if these leaks really happened, be totally open about it, and take proper action if these accusations really are true.

Loosing trust from players is the worst that can happen to a game like eRepublik because it is old and eRep Labs credibility isn't actually very high at the moment.

As a paying customer I demand that no players/countries are given special treatment. Don't you think eRep Labs that that is the least you can provide us with?

• trimafadzi likes this

#100 GrinOne

GrinOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 10:47 AM

Can worker works if he is not in the Country where the Company is set - if he can is the productivity the same?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users