232 replies to this topic

#41 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:29 PM

I dont understand, so its probablly bad. 

Will holding cia have their own storage? Or where the production goes? If it goes to player's storage, then no import tax implied in the allocation of the company, and that sucks big time 

#42 touchofevil

touchofevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:31 PM

There's no way to identify how many of a type and quality exist in a region.

This means there's no way to identify the pollution of a region.

Any movement costs gold. (except the initial where you actually form a company.)

How exactly are players supposed to strategize and be pro active in making decisions?

All strong regions will have huge pollution because everyone would want to keep company there. But we wouldn't know it, till we have placed it? and then we need to spend gold to correct it? Doesn't make any sense!

Also if I am a citizen of Country A, but produce in country B, due to citizenship of A my market is only A (considering i don't have any extra licenses). Which basically means all weaker countries being flooded with raws, while all strong countries will lack enough goods, even when its produced there.

Also in above scenario, selling in country B would be required to pay import tax. Isn't that exactly opposite to RL?

Also, considering currency remains that of citizenship, it means monetary market is still dead or very close to it. Why not keep it as previous, you get currency of the country you work/sell/earn in! That will surely motivate use of MM.

I mean how can a global economy survive without Forex?

#43 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:32 PM

At the moment holdings can be placed anywhere and there is no way for country to block citizens from around the world from placing the holdings in their country or regions.

Trade embargos should forbid affected foreign holdings to produce, i.e. Poland passes the trade embargo law against Romania - Romanian holdings in Poland aren't allowed to produce.

• Nicolae Crefelean and Takacs Zuboly like this

#44 Z3R05

Z3R05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:37 PM

to change the locations of factories the pay is always in current money?

#45 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

Pollution Factor is calculated based on the number of goods of the same type that were produced in the region compared to the overall average production for that type of goods. The factor varies between 0 and 25%. The more goods are produced in the region, the higher the pollution will be.

Can you please provide us with a formula as to how pollution is calculated? Because I can't make any sense of this. Is overall average production derived from dividing total global production by the global number of regions? And how is the 0-25% number derived from that comparison? By how many percent the production in that region is greater than the average? If so, why stop at 25% or is limiting it a way to retain much of the current economic advantage of the more populous countries who would otherwise have 100% pollution every day.

Also will there be region and industry specific work or income taxes able to be set by national and regional governments? Or will it just be the same work or income tax across the board as it is now?

Edited by gudzwabofer, 25 June 2016 - 02:58 PM.

• Endritt Zekka and Azure Falcon like this

#46 Franklin Stone

Franklin Stone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn the Den, with a bong.

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:45 PM

When the game was complicated some years ago, there were 250 000 players. 

When I joined in December of 2009 America had 40k+ citizens and was much more complicated, we actually elected Congress Members by States.

This game now reminds me of T-Ball. Can't hit the ball? Put it on a stick and smack it.

eRepublik has been dumbed down so much that no one even cares anymore.

All one needs to prosper here is a Gold Card....

• Hostilian, Mad Spider, Alex.L and 2 others like this

Smoke 'em if you got 'em...

...it's 4:20 somewhere

:bong:

#47 Madvieri

Madvieri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:45 PM

adfeb409c2104c95a5f845a51339088a.png

^^the above mentioned rule was stated by you Gucio - https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

Why you changed the rules to benefit Romania again, and to complete turn useless all countries resource placement strategy?

I demand an honest answer !

• Fanaxidiel, Azure Falcon, ePalpatine and 3 others like this

#48 Thelnegaardx

Thelnegaardx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:46 PM

Oh btw 

SURPRISE! Admins lied about the rules and now they benefit Romania (EN/HU)

:blink: 

Edited by Thelnegaardx, 25 June 2016 - 02:48 PM.

• Fanaxidiel, Azure Falcon, ePalpatine and 4 others like this

Adding National Orders with rewards to the game!

http://bit.ly/national-orders
Write your opinion on the post and vote in the poll!

#49 sneci

sneci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:54 PM

Ok, so NOW we ALL KNOW all the rules. 

Give every romanian a badge for winning the 1st reswar based on inner info, and you can restart the resource war NOW.

SURPRISE! Admins lied about the rules and now they benefit Romania (EN/HU)

F*CK THIS S*IT. 

#50 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:58 PM

Question

Will my employees and my owned "work power" be counted and located "globally" or to the holding?

So can I use Holding A to get work power to use it in Holding B?

Yes, it will be stored globally. Any stacked "works" can be used in any of the holdings.

Another Question

Since with the new System will bring significant changes to how companies work and especially
that, if you want to produce in multiple Industries, you will have to buy multiple Holdings in multiple Regions, which also causes travelling costs:

Will we be able to migrate e.g. Food Companies/Factories to equivalent Weapon Companies/Factories and vice versa?

We bought our companies to deal with the old system, now we are stuck with them in the new system.

At the moment, there is no plans for migration between the different types of companies.

Will the pollution of each region be visible? If so, where?

Thank you!

Yes, the information will be displayed on the page of each region.

And another Question:

Can we move Holdings?

It would make sense when a Holding is in an (for you) uninteresting region and it has no companies anymore,
that you should be able to move it somewhere else. For a fee of course.

We should take the Holding and push it somewhere esle!

At the moment, there is no possibility to move holdings.

I dont understand, so its probablly bad.

Will holding cia have their own storage? Or where the production goes? If it goes to player's storage, then no import tax implied in the allocation of the company, and that sucks big time

Currently, you will have on global Storage (like you do now).

Trade embargos should forbid affected foreign holdings to produce, i.e. Poland passes the trade embargo law against Romania - Romanian holdings in Poland aren't allowed to produce.

Trade embargos have an effect on where you can sell your goods. Ie, if you have Romanian Citizenship and Poland puts a trade embargo anyone with Romanian citizenship will not be able to post on the Polish market.

Can you please provide us with a formula as to how pollution is calculated? Because I can't make any sense of this. Is overall average production derived from dividing total global production by the global number of regions? And how is the 0-25% number derived from that comparison? By how many percent the production in that region is greater than the average? If so, why stop at 25% or is limiting it a way to retain much of the current economic advantage of the more populous countries who would otherwise have 100% pollution every day.

Also will there be region and industry specific work or income taxes able to be set by national and regional governments? Or will it just be the same work or income tax across the board as it is now?

I'm afraid the exact formula to calculate the pollution will not be disclosed.

to change the locations of factories the pay is always in current money?

Companies need to be assigned to a holding. You will be able to move companies from one holding to another and pay the fee in currency.

#51 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:07 PM

Impact of wars and trading embargoes

When the Country of citizenship of the manager is in direct war with the Country where the Holding is located, the manager cannot work in the factories of that Holding.

Assuming I have a holding with a Q7 weapon company placed in Poland and my country is at war with Poland, I can't work in my company, that much is clear. Does that war also prevent me from producing in Poland by using work units, i. e. assigning employees' work?

#52 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:08 PM

I'm afraid the exact formula to calculate the pollution will not be disclosed.

Except that some countries will miraculously seem to have it figured out in the first seconds of the changes, and the rest of us will obviously have to figure it out after a few days of spreadsheets and formulas, meaning when we realise some of our holdings are in less than ideal locations, we will have to shell out 25,50,75 etc. gold to buy a new holding every time we want to move a holding or change citizenship. Or will we be able to sell our holdings?

I guess these productivity formulas mean that any country with a 100% country bonus and a 90% bonus region can still have 93% bonus even after 25% pollution. I also expect that if this is weighted fairly, then small countries will have next to 0% pollution giving some a possible 118% bonus region. As you said "this is intended for balance" in which case I had hoped that 100% pollution might have been possible in the most populated countries.

And again, what about taxes? Will different income and work taxes for different industries and/or regions finally be possible?

Edited by gudzwabofer, 25 June 2016 - 04:11 PM.

• Endritt Zekka likes this

#53 Flying Cangaroo

Flying Cangaroo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:15 PM

Plato lide about the rules!
http://www.erepublik...0/1/20#comments
  • Azure Falcon likes this

#54 FckMKD

FckMKD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:36 PM

HAHAHAHAHAH What a stupid change. Still waiting for eceonomy change.. 6 years... I don't know what you have in your mind admins but you're not doing it right....

• Lady Silver likes this

#55 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:45 PM

When you calculate productivity, the percents are of the country you will place your holding, or your CS country?

Example

Argentina bonus= 0%. If I choose Spain (100%) - Asturias 90%

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 100%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) =  193% (93% productivity bonus)

or

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 0%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) =  93% (-7% productivity bonus)

Edited by Millo75, 25 June 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#56 Eheslo

Eheslo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:49 PM

A kurva anyátokat csaló disznók!

#57 Franckie18

Franckie18

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

I'm asking this again cause you didn't answer it, and I take your example :

"Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the Country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (ex: 25% for rare will become 12.5%). " This is not the total bonus I know but what interests me is the fact we can have decimal numbers.

Let's say the total bonus is 12.5% (or any percentage bonus that is a decimal number), and this is the productivity bonus for a weapon company.

Instead of producing 10 weapons, I will produce 11.25 weapons ? Does that make sense ? Will I lose the 0.25 weapon or will it stack and after 4 days those 4x0.25 weapons will make me one weapon ?

I don't know if you didn't answer this question before because you didn't have the answer or because you didn't see it but I'd be pleased if you could answer it.

#58 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:22 PM

Will you make any changes to TYCOON pack?

Under the new system, the TYCOON pack is detrimental due to increased pollution factor.

Is pollution based on DAILY production?

Or does it take more than just the previous day into consideration?

What will happen to our existing storage?

Is it separate from Holding Company storage?

And please consider adding a company migration.

Many people will want to own companies in an industry consistent with their CS, but with new changes find themselves without. Perhaps they should be allowed to migrate to any industry (except perhaps the new industry).

#59 Soldier Unknown

Soldier Unknown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

If i create a holding company in another country

i will have my country bonus + their region bonus?

or country and region bonus from where my holding company are locate? 

#60 AlexEstrella

AlexEstrella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, México

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:58 PM

Stop making favours to Romania... OMG...

http://www.erepublik...u--2603290/1/20

• Azure Falcon, ePalpatine, Thelnegaardx and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: economy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users