#21 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:51 PM

3f92882456134433a24cacd4e856a1c0_www.kep

Did you just admit that your own originally proposed rules would destroy the economy? Because those rules are exactly what I was referring to :) :)

• Chochi, Jutix, HUpakolas and 4 others like this

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#22 Andre3567

Andre3567

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

You changed things. Not being able to admit it is either not being smart enough to realise that you changed things, or just being a complete arse that doesn't give a rats ass about those that pay his salary.

"a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day."

https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

"Pollution Factor is calculated based on the number of goods of the same type that were produced in the region compared to the overall average production for that type of goods."

https://forum.erepub...conomy-changes/

Goods =/= number of works. 50 number of works can produce 5 different type of goods. Q1, Q3, Q5, Q6, Q7. Or Q1, Q4, Q5, Q7, raw material, or blablabla.

"If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop."

https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

"When the Country of citizenship of the manager is in direct war with the Country where the Holding is located, the manager cannot work in the factories of that Holding."

https://forum.erepub...conomy-changes/

You just didn't change anything here if you meant initially that "will drop" means "it will drop to zero". If that's what you meant, congrats, you didn't change the game rules after the game started. Still crappy though to say initially that it will only drop and then suddenly those factories are worthless.

• Azure Falcon, Hostilian, Jutix and 4 others like this

#23 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:54 PM

Points 1 and 3, have I think already been easily blown apart.

4. The way the pollution works was never changed to help any specific side. As announced initially, the pollution is based on what has been produced in the region (“works”). Azure Falcon speculated that all the industry is affected by the overall number of goods produced, no matter the industry or the quality. Such an implementation would mean that high value Q7 Companies would be truncated by “works” in cheap raw Companies. This was never a working scenario when implementing the pollution, as it would have affected the exact Citizens that have put time and effort into upgrading Companies.

Why then weren't these extra details stated previously, rather than the basic statement which implied that pollution from any work would affect all work, as it is in the real world? Leading us to assume that putting industries in different regions would be needed to spread the pollution load. The answer of course is manipulation for greed. More real life money from people buying gold needed for extra holding companies. Some of us now need 4 holding companies and travel when we could have had the same benefit from one holding company and no travel.

5. We are introducing pollution in order to add a strategy element for Managers, increase communication between Governments and Managers (when establishing Factories and planning a military strategy) and increase the value of higher quality food Companies where upgrades do not provide any real benefits today.

What even? If a maxed food region can actually end up with less than 100% from pollution (100+18-25=93), then how is this increasing value? Because there will be more low quality food companies? If so then 25% pollution even isn't enough to make that much difference between Q1 and Q7, and it will still be most profit for food in 100% countries, especially as they can spread their pollution over 51 regions in some cases. Maybe if there was higher percentage for region bonuses and 100% pollution possible then this could be more balancing for smaller countries. As it stands, even if small countries have 0% pollution as well as some 20% tax from citizens placing high end factories in high bonus countries, things will still be geared towards the same old counties.

This is just more of making things up on the run, if rules change after the fact then the game should rightly be reset or a period of 1 for 1 exchange of in game currency for factories at the very least so we can all focus on one industry each as nothing else is economical given how we made strategies based on what was said previously. It is clear though from previous efforts and the current way things are being run that it is more about getting people to spend money on surprise events rather than making the best and most realistic strategy game possible. Otherwise, why is the group message limit still smaller than congress? Just to name one tiny thing.

Edited by gudzwabofer, 27 June 2016 - 05:17 PM.

• plasticola, GreyFool, Lolimar Rondon and 1 other like this

#24 KNIGHT OF GJIROKASTRA

KNIGHT OF GJIROKASTRA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

3f92882456134433a24cacd4e856a1c0_www.kep

Did you just admit that your own originally proposed rules would destroy the economy? Because those rules are exactly what I was referring to :) :)

#25 iamkplus

iamkplus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

It is not about the conflicts between romania and hungary. Its a pathetic move that you consider Azure's article as Hungarian propaganda. Isnt it helluva interesting that only romanians protect their side and almost everyone else from all over the world support Azure's article? Did you plato even get the point of this article? Doubt it. You entered the hu-ro shitstorm on the side of romania plus by endorsing the article you officially went to troll. Time to leave this crap i think.

• Hostilian, Chochi, GreyFool and 1 other like this

#26 Mac Carlos

Mac Carlos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:28 PM

you are trying to explain the unexplainable 

You think that all of us are kids and is enough a candy to calm us 

Facepalm

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• GreyFool likes this

#27 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Remember those times when Alexis Bonte posted an article on eR?

Do you remember when some people said that we need transparency when you speak about the future and plans of eR?

The monthly dev blog was a good step forward.. the issue about the pollution formula is 10 steps backward.

Personally I'm not a fan of all those hate against eRomania, we are a community, some people may have better decisions, others don't - that's the game (and of course you all don't need to like each other). However, as I already mentioned before and preached the whole here's-a-f-word time: Transparency. I don't know if you got some kind of Community Manager but if you have one:

• Either get a new one or
  • Give him the information he needs in order to communicate with the community and make the life easier for everyone
  • (.... or get one)

It's a no-go that formulas get changed AFTER the Resource War ended, it's a no-go that the community doesn't get the information it needs in order to plan efficiently. I really enjoyed the Resource Wars because I liked the idea behind that and I enjoyed to see how people start planning and creating a strategy. What I didn't like were the missing information about the new industry and no real statements about the pollution formula - and now the change to the previously announced way of handling the pollution stuff.

So.. yeah.. if you'll excuse me, I need to add further functions to the new IRC Bot.. <.<

Edited by Master_rg, 27 June 2016 - 05:46 PM.

• Endritt Zekka, Zordacz, NoOnexRO and 8 others like this

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#28 Dunedan

Dunedan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

Man. You don't even take your own game serious. Congrats for destroying your game.
  • Hostilian likes this

#29 rubno

rubno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:15 PM

Historic Romania - Hungary relations, and their rivalry have nothing to do with this issue - whole e-world is reacting.

Do not spin this but try to fix it.

#30 Chief White Bull

Chief White Bull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:16 PM

These being said, Plato is endorsing Azure Falcon’s article as we view it as a very fine piece of propaganda.

Thank you for denouncing my article as 'propaganda'. A very nice move indeed.

aside from the content of Admins' response, Azure, calling your article "a fine piece of propaganda" is a great compliment.
you got well over 1000 Votes on it, no doubt in part to many other newspapers quoting and linking your own work (including the White House Press Report, which I run).
you grabbed players' attention, and you inflamed them.. you got Plato's attention, and without being censored for it!

oh, having your work, whether or not intended as such, as "fine propaganda," is indeed a fine compliment.

Edited by Chief White Bull, 27 June 2016 - 06:17 PM.

George Armstrong "Old Man" Custer
~~eUS Minister of Propaganda

#31 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:27 PM

yeah yeah.

We know you love to change rules.

We will see that, prolly, tomorrow as well

ps. I really don't care about hun and ro relationship.

I just want a fair game.

210402-1.png

#32 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

ca56e8b3d4e3402c90ba569981912e6c.jpeg

"We never took into consideration" :)

#33 GreyFool

GreyFool

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

"These being said, Plato is endorsing Azure Falcon’s article as we view it as a very fine piece of propaganda."

Way to go Plato!!!!

Belittling people is what really make us trust you. Not!

• Azure Falcon likes this

#34 Zibandris

Zibandris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:32 PM

aside from the content of Admins' response, Azure, calling your article "a fine piece of propaganda" is a great compliment.
you got well over 1000 Votes on it, no doubt in part to many other newspapers quoting and linking your own work (including the White House Press Report, which I run).
you grabbed players' attention, and you inflamed them.. you got Plato's attention, and without being censored for it!

oh, having your work, whether or not intended as such, as "fine propaganda," is indeed a fine compliment.

Dear Chief,

I might be wrong about Azure's reasoning behind this. But I know that IRL the word 'propaganda' has a negative ring to it in Hungary thanks to politicians denouncing every effort to change as one side's blind, misleading propaganda. Let this one go. :D

#35 gudzwabofer

gudzwabofer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationMerry old land of Oz

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:33 PM

Congratulations. You just made your post more incomprehensible.

• Azure Falcon and Lolimar Rondon like this

#36 Zibandris

Zibandris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:36 PM

You have got to be kidding me. Your reasoning is as follows: what we initially wanted to do would have been bad. We didn't think about this at first. So we changed it. But we deny making changes after the event. Azure is making false accusations. We only made updates. 
Updates are change. Azure is right. I don't even care about ''insider trading'' at this point. Just own up to your own mistake without deflecting and finger-pointing. If you mess up, you lose the moral hight ground, and that's that.

Edited by Zibandris, 27 June 2016 - 06:37 PM.

• Azure Falcon, Hostilian, Chochi and 3 others like this

#37 Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:41 PM

You never took into consideration the thing that you actually announced will happen? Wow, I did not expect you to sink that low, even after all these years.

• MaZzA likes this

Just a man, and his will to survive.

#38 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:47 PM

There are some points that brings dissapointment to the comunity.

The information you bring is very confuse and in drops. Now nearly a month finished the RW we continue knowing new facts.

Today we don't know what is the new industry.

Why are you mixing the introduction of the new industry with the manticore? Isn't that to much? Are you postponing the introduction of the new industry?

Edited by Foxti, 27 June 2016 - 06:48 PM.

#39 Silent Warrior

Silent Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:53 PM

dev.NUL ,do you plan to answer to others here, and to explain to us why you changed rules after tournament, or you made this topic just for trolling Azure?

• Azure Falcon likes this

#40 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:39 PM

dev.NUL ,do you plan to answer to others here, and to explain to us why you changed rules after tournament, or you made this topic just for trolling Azure?

This has already been explained at least twice, please re-read the thread. Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: romania, hungary, holding companies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users