96 replies to this topic

#41 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:03 PM

dev.NUL ,do you plan to answer to others here, and to explain to us why you changed rules after tournament, or you made this topic just for trolling Azure?

Trolling, don't take it seriously 

Because they can just like 50 cent said on one of his tracks from the Get Right or Die Tryin' album: 

If I can't do it, homey, it can't be done
Now I'ma let the champagne bottle pop
I'ma take it to the top
For sure I'ma make it hot, baby (baby)

It's really amazing from who you can take advices. Really, 50 Cent? Get Right or Die Tryin'? Who thought that

Don't take me seriously like that hungarian guy

Edited by Foxti, 27 June 2016 - 08:04 PM.

#42 Silent Warrior

Silent Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:04 PM

This has already been explained at least twice, please re-read the thread. Thanks

''trolling'', bla bla, ''trolling'', bla bla truc..

you kids that are trying to be admins: where are answers on most significant questions: why rules are changed??

''you will can to put existing companies for free'' but now: ''only if they  are in the same region''

''your productivity in case of war will be lower'' but now ''you cannot work as a manager''

..and much more.. but why to waste more of my time on you, you didn't deserved :/

..where are explanations for this (reasonable explanations)? 

What was the purpose of irritating whole gaming community by changing now what is written before the tournament? One way or another: result of your incompetence will be loss of jobs in your company bcs you will earn much less from packs in the future

• Azure Falcon and Hostilian like this

#43 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:11 PM

This is extremely easy. They suddenly changed the rules (like ever), to not destroy (more) the economy. OK, each country should relocated the resources they took however they want to, and no more problems :)

• Zordacz, Azure Falcon and MaZzA like this

#44 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:25 PM

The manticore skin is forever? (like the other, i mean)

#45 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:01 PM

The risk of not giving all the information in advance triggered it all. What for many of us it seemed clear from the information available, was not real. At the end, considering the possibility of full-deletion of the bonus due to pollution, eRomaninan region will give the input to place here more holdings because 1 holding mean 2 type of industries. But if everyone thinks the same way, both bonus will decrease under the 0%.

We can only wait to see how it will works really, considering facts. :D

Edited by Gueneo, 27 June 2016 - 09:28 PM.

• TheImmortalOne likes this

#46 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

You changed things. Not being able to admit it is either not being smart enough to realise that you changed things, or just being a complete arse that doesn't give a rats ass about those that pay his salary.

"a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day."

https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

"Pollution Factor is calculated based on the number of goods of the same type that were produced in the region compared to the overall average production for that type of goods."

https://forum.erepub...conomy-changes/

Goods =/= number of works. 50 number of works can produce 5 different type of goods. Q1, Q3, Q5, Q6, Q7. Or Q1, Q4, Q5, Q7, raw material, or blablabla.

"If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop."

https://forum.erepub...ns-and-answers/

"When the Country of citizenship of the manager is in direct war with the Country where the Holding is located, the manager cannot work in the factories of that Holding."

https://forum.erepub...conomy-changes/

You just didn't change anything here if you meant initially that "will drop" means "it will drop to zero". If that's what you meant, congrats, you didn't change the game rules after the game started. Still crappy though to say initially that it will only drop and then suddenly those factories are worthless.

i dont understand why more players dont complain about this.  yes initially you said drop. and i can even remember you saying to a max of 50% somewhere .

actually you had a roadmap . usually one would add this changes to updates there. keeping your record consistent.  

i understand that gucio say you cannot develop it completely on paper beforehand.  but my point is you can atleast provide relevant correct information. even if it is just 80% correct.  

it is also logical that romanians would have better knowledge as in most games developers speak a certain language and would get feedback from the same language group. innogames - germans is heavily advantaged .

i do however think romania is planning with canada/japan and serbia  rental deals for similar resource regions debunking what azure said.

• Hostilian likes this

mh4l.png

#47 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:38 PM

Hahaha Releasethe Krakken you are patetic. You got your post delete on the other topic after you cursed at me for correcting your job pollution theory. 

I see you learned from that mistake. Still you continue to amaze me how hard you catch up with things and you say I am the noob.

You are the best man. Keep it up :X:X:X

Edited by Foxti, 27 June 2016 - 10:58 PM.

#48 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 27 June 2016 - 11:53 PM

Hahaha Releasethe Krakken you are patetic. You got your post delete on the other topic after you cursed at me for correcting your job pollution theory. 

I see you learned from that mistake. Still you continue to amaze me how hard you catch up with things and you say I am the noob.

You are the best man. Keep it up :X:X:X

there is nothing wrong with my theory as you say its a theory whether it is right or not we will see but i left a big probability in there. next time you try and code updates ask an old player first.

mh4l.png

#49 Lord Doel

Lord Doel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

Remember those times when Alexis Bonte posted an article on eR?

Do you remember when some people said that we need transparency when you speak about the future and plans of eR?

The monthly dev blog was a good step forward.. the issue about the pollution formula is 10 steps backward.

Personally I'm not a fan of all those hate against eRomania, we are a community, some people may have better decisions, others don't - that's the game (and of course you all don't need to like each other). However, as I already mentioned before and preached the whole here's-a-f-word time: Transparency. I don't know if you got some kind of Community Manager but if you have one:

• Either get a new one or
  • Give him the information he needs in order to communicate with the community and make the life easier for everyone
  • (.... or get one)

It's a no-go that formulas get changed AFTER the Resource War ended, it's a no-go that the community doesn't get the information it needs in order to plan efficiently. I really enjoyed the Resource Wars because I liked the idea behind that and I enjoyed to see how people start planning and creating a strategy. What I didn't like were the missing information about the new industry and no real statements about the pollution formula - and now the change to the previously announced way of handling the pollution stuff.

So.. yeah.. if you'll excuse me, I need to add further functions to the new IRC Bot.. <.<

Truth has been spoken.

• NoOnexRO, ronnyJnrJnr, Master_rg and 1 other like this

#50 Dev.NUL

Dev.NUL

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 06:02 AM

Let me try and explain this to the best of my ability (keep in mind i am a numbers man/code monkey and not a smooth talker).

And i will say this again: it was never my/our intention to implement such a severely formula as raw works.
That would bring lower quality pollution into higher quality industries.

More importantly, in my opinion, is the fact that if this matter would have been unrelated to a inflammatory article on "How it benefits Romania" this clarification would have been hailed as a good thing.
But since it is related to that, all you can see now is some sort of bad rule change.

You fail to see the benefits and only complain about something i have a feeling you haven't thoroughly understood.

But, hey, you must have looked at the numbers and must have calculated what the differences in formulas would mean.

Who am i to argue?

From my point of view, this discussion is over.

#51 Ouzsy

Ouzsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:28 AM

Let me try and explain this to the best of my ability (keep in mind i am a numbers man/code monkey and not a smooth talker).

And i will say this again: it was never my/our intention to implement such a severely formula as raw works.

More importantly, in my opinion, is the fact that if this matter would have been unrelated to a inflammatory article on "How it benefits Romania" this clarification would have been hailed as a good thing.
But since it is related to that, all you can see now is some sort of bad rule change.

You fail to see the benefits and only complain about something i have a feeling you haven't thoroughly understood.

But, hey, you must have looked at the numbers and must have calculated what the differences in formulas would mean.

Who am i to argue?

We apologize, but we're not gonna destroy the economy because "in your opinion we should". Pollution by industry and quality was a clarification (and an update) to the "works".

Having high quality factories polluted by Work as Manager in Q1 land/production companies is a far more detrimental scenario that, to be honest, we never took into consideration.

Being an erepublik employee and talking in such an arrogant and ironic way to your customers is unacceptable!

As for "good thing hailing": Actually even Romanian players raised their voice against injustice.

Despite any of your arguing, please think about this: Are you doing something wrong, or the ingame community with hundreds of supporters and countless comments are mistaking?

• Hostilian, Chochi and OneHalf like this

#52 OneHalf

OneHalf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:31 AM

We apologize, but we're not gonna destroy the economy because "in your opinion we should". Pollution by industry and quality was a clarification (and an update) to the "works".

Having high quality factories polluted by Work as Manager in Q1 land/production companies is a far more detrimental scenario that, to be honest, we never took into consideration.

no problem with that IF you announce it before!!!!

but this way it's a change of rules!

• Chochi likes this

#53 OneHalf

OneHalf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:36 AM

Who am i to argue?

our main problem is, that you made theese "clarifications" after the reswar. its ok, that the new industry was a surprise, but we can not do anything with the rules, we can not adapt to them.

that is the problem!

• don zebosk likes this

#54 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:39 AM

Who am i to argue?

I would have taken a look at the numbers.. but the formula is classified.

Edited by Master_rg, 28 June 2016 - 07:41 AM.

• Zordacz, NoOnexRO, don zebosk and 4 others like this

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#55 don zebosk

don zebosk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationShenzhen, China

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:40 AM

Who am i to argue?

First of all, this "fact" you are talking about is "awesome" and really "helps" the industry. The only problem here is that we know about this TOO LATE. You can throw all the crap you want to Azure's article, but he got a point. The only ones that managed the resources in a good way were Romanians (government). Because they are enlightened by a supernatural force that we do not know....

Yes, we all know that Romanians are very, but very intelligent and that's why they chose to make a different distribution of their resources, even though, according to the little information you gave us, doing the opposite was the right thing to do.  That is why the rest of the countries of the eWorld decided to do the opposite, gathering all the resources of the same type of industry in the same region. Obviously, we did not know that our 90% was going to be divided in 5. So, this "tiny" change also affects what all the rest of the countries did. 

Let me show you what you said according to that:

Company Productivity

The productivity of a Company will be computed as the sum of Country productivity bonus and a percentage of the productivity bonus of the Region where the Company is located. Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day. Basic formula : productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution 

Now this is what you said after all ended:

The  Country Productivity Bonus is the sum of distinct industry resources the Country owns.

IE: if a Country holds all 5 resources for an industry and the regions are linked to the capital, the Country Productivity Bonus will be 100%.

Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the Country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (ex: 25% for rare will become 12.5%).

The Region Productivity is the sum of the industry specific resources available in the region divided by 5.

IE: if a region holds the best 4 resources for an industry, its productivity bonus will be 18%.

Based on the numbers presented and assuming a Pollution Factor of 25% and no individual Productivity  Boosters, the Productivity for a food company will be computed as:

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 100%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) = 193% (93% productivity bonus)

For the same example but with no pollution we would 100% + 100% + 18% + 0 - 0 = 218% Total productivity (118% productivity bonus)

So this would be applied to the countries that did everything they could to get the 90% of regional bonus: 90/5=18%

And this is what Romania chose, assuming they got one rare and one uncommon resource: 45/5=9%

Adding the fact that they got 2 different types of resources, they would still have that 18% divided into 2 industries, 9% for each industry. 

So now, we must add the "fact" of the pollution:

Pollution Factor is calculated based on the number of goods of the same type that were produced in the region compared to the overall average production for that type of goods. The factor varies between 0 and 25%. The more goods are produced in the region, the higher the pollution will be. Each product type/quality pair will have its own pollution.

And we must add the holding company aspect:

How much does it cost to create a Holding Company?

While the first Holding Company can be created for free, you should know that additional ones will have a specific cost in Currency, as follows:

Holding Company cost = Number of Holding Companies owned * 25 Gold.

As per the above formula, the first Holding Company created is free.

So, now it seems that Romania magically killed 3 birds in a row. 

First of all, because the % of the regional bonus difference is not so big now. Even though it is the double, some countries really burned all the currency they had for getting the 90%, because we thought we would have a huge advantage compared with other countries that had less % of the regional bonus, like for example 45%. 90% of 100 is 90, 45% of 100 is 45. It was supposed to be a huge difference, but now it isn't. We got just 18% compared to the 9% of this enlightened by God country.

Second of all, I can have 100 players producing q1 products of A industry, getting X% of pollution and getting Z amount of taxes. Now, Romania will have 100 players producing q1 products of A industry, getting X% of pollution and getting Z amount of taxes, but they will also have 100 players producing q1 products of B industry, getting X% of pollution and having Z amount of taxes. So, it will be much more profitable for them as a country.

Third of all, assuming that the players that install their "factories" in their regions, will need to burn less gold in buying the Holding companies, this will also be a +1 for them. We must add to this that distances vary in the game and the cost of traveling varies as well. So, it will not be profitable for me to put my food factories in Bolivian Altiplano and my weapon factories in Europe, for example. I will have to travel every day just for producing my products. Instead, I could put my 2 type industries in one Romanian region which has both resources and I will not have to travel for fighting if the countries that are in war have MPPs with Romania. But I would have to travel to other countries if I put my industries in Bolivian Altiplano because it is a small country and it does not have many MPPs. Yes, we all have to travel for fighting in a RW, but not for direct battles.  

So, my friend, you can now come and treat us like ignorants and assume that your changes did not benefit Romania. I must clear something here and it is that: WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT THE ADMINS DID THIS CHANGES FOR HELPING ROMANIA. WE SAY THAT SOMEONE IN EROMANIA KNEW ABOUT THIS AND MANAGED EVERYTHING TO FIT PERFECTLY FOR THIS NEW CHANGES. 

This has happened before in the history of this game, you cannot ask us to think that it was a coincidence. As it was not a coincidence that eRomanian players made the last cheap coup 10 minutes before you guys (admins) changed the rules of the game and increased the prices of the coups. You can treat as like fools, but we are not fools. We get our RL money into this game, expecting that everybody will be treated the same and that no one will have an extra advantage. If this cannot be guaranteed by your Admin Team, then lots of players will leave this game, a game which already has lost too many players because of all the Pro-Visa changes you have made during all these years. 

I know I am not a math type person, but any fool can see that there is something wrong here. ¿How come can Romania be the only country in the eWorld managing to fit EVERYTHING for the new changes? If you deny this, then you are saying that we all (the players of the other countries) are idiots. Someone has cheated here and it is unfair to the rest of the countries because we made our resource's distribution according to the information that YOU GAVE US. The only honorable thing to do now, if there is any honor left in your team, would be to allow the rest of the countries to re-distribute their resources with the knowledge of this new information. 

And by the way, this discussion is not over, because we are the ones that invest the money here and we have been cheated. Yes, you can act like if nothing happened, but you will loose more players and you will just accelerate the end of this game. 

• Hostilian, BeIIenus, Jutix and 2 others like this
world is cruel, deal with

#56 Darshu

Darshu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:28 AM

1. We are always trying our best to offer a fair game environment for all our Citizens.

Trying. But never succeeding mate. Never ever.

• MaZzA and OneHalf like this

#57 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 08:47 AM

First of all, this "fact" you are talking about is "awesome" and really "helps" the industry. The only problem here is that we know about this TOO LATE. You can throw all the crap you want to Azure's article, but he got a point. The only ones that managed the resources in a good way were Romanians (government). Because they are enlightened by a supernatural force that we do not know....

Yes, we all know that Romanians are very, but very intelligent and that's why they chose to make a different distribution of their resources, even though, according to the little information you gave us, doing the opposite was the right thing to do.  That is why the rest of the countries of the eWorld decided to do the opposite, gathering all the resources of the same type of industry in the same region. Obviously, we did not know that our 90% was going to be divided in 5. So, this "tiny" change also affects what all the rest of the countries did. 

Let me show you what you said according to that:

Company Productivity

The productivity of a Company will be computed as the sum of Country productivity bonus and a percentage of the productivity bonus of the Region where the Company is located. Regions will be affected by a pollution factor that is based on the number of “works” done in the Region in the previous day. Basic formula : productivity_bonus = country_productivity_bonus + % of region_productivity_bonus - pollution 

Now this is what you said after all ended:

The  Country Productivity Bonus is the sum of distinct industry resources the Country owns.

IE: if a Country holds all 5 resources for an industry and the regions are linked to the capital, the Country Productivity Bonus will be 100%.

Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the Country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (ex: 25% for rare will become 12.5%).

The Region Productivity is the sum of the industry specific resources available in the region divided by 5.

IE: if a region holds the best 4 resources for an industry, its productivity bonus will be 18%.

Based on the numbers presented and assuming a Pollution Factor of 25% and no individual Productivity  Boosters, the Productivity for a food company will be computed as:

Total Productivity = 100%(base_productivity) + 100%(country_bonus) + 18%(region_bonus) + 0%(individual_booster) - 25%(pollution) = 193% (93% productivity bonus)

For the same example but with no pollution we would 100% + 100% + 18% + 0 - 0 = 218% Total productivity (118% productivity bonus)

So this would be applied to the countries that did everything they could to get the 90% of regional bonus: 90/5=18%

And this is what Romania chose, assuming they got one rare and one uncommon resource: 45/5=9%

Adding the fact that they got 2 different types of resources, they would still have that 18% divided into 2 industries, 9% for each industry. 

So now, we must add the "fact" of the pollution:

Pollution Factor is calculated based on the number of goods of the same type that were produced in the region compared to the overall average production for that type of goods. The factor varies between 0 and 25%. The more goods are produced in the region, the higher the pollution will be. Each product type/quality pair will have its own pollution.

And we must add the holding company aspect:

How much does it cost to create a Holding Company?

While the first Holding Company can be created for free, you should know that additional ones will have a specific cost in Currency, as follows:

Holding Company cost = Number of Holding Companies owned * 25 Gold.

As per the above formula, the first Holding Company created is free.

So, now it seems that Romania magically killed 3 birds in a row. 

First of all, because the % of the regional bonus difference is not so big now. Even though it is the double, some countries really burned all the currency they had for getting the 90%, because we thought we would have a huge advantage compared with other countries that had less % of the regional bonus, like for example 45%. 90% of 100 is 90, 45% of 100 is 45. It was supposed to be a huge difference, but now it isn't. We got just 18% compared to the 9% of this enlightened by God country.

Second of all, I can have 100 players producing q1 products of A industry, getting X% of pollution and getting Z amount of taxes. Now, Romania will have 100 players producing q1 products of A industry, getting X% of pollution and getting Z amount of taxes, but they will also have 100 players producing q1 products of B industry, getting X% of pollution and having Z amount of taxes. So, it will be much more profitable for them as a country.

Third of all, assuming that the players that install their "factories" in their regions, will need to burn less gold in buying the Holding companies, this will also be a +1 for them. We must add to this that distances vary in the game and the cost of traveling varies as well. So, it will not be profitable for me to put my food factories in Bolivian Altiplano and my weapon factories in Europe, for example. I will have to travel every day just for producing my products. Instead, I could put my 2 type industries in one Romanian region which has both resources and I will not have to travel for fighting if the countries that are in war have MPPs with Romania. But I would have to travel to other countries if I put my industries in Bolivian Altiplano because it is a small country and it does not have many MPPs. Yes, we all have to travel for fighting in a RW, but not for direct battles.  

So, my friend, you can now come and treat us like ignorants and assume that your changes did not benefit Romania. I must clear something here and it is that: WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT THE ADMINS DID THIS CHANGES FOR HELPING ROMANIA. WE SAY THAT SOMEONE IN EROMANIA KNEW ABOUT THIS AND MANAGED EVERYTHING TO FIT PERFECTLY FOR THIS NEW CHANGES. 

This has happened before in the history of this game, you cannot ask us to think that it was a coincidence. As it was not a coincidence that eRomanian players made the last cheap coup 10 minutes before you guys (admins) changed the rules of the game and increased the prices of the coups. You can treat as like fools, but we are not fools. We get our RL money into this game, expecting that everybody will be treated the same and that no one will have an extra advantage. If this cannot be guaranteed by your Admin Team, then lots of players will leave this game, a game which already has lost too many players because of all the Pro-Visa changes you have made during all these years. 

I know I am not a math type person, but any fool can see that there is something wrong here. ¿How come can Romania be the only country in the eWorld managing to fit EVERYTHING for the new changes? If you deny this, then you are saying that we all (the players of the other countries) are idiots. Someone has cheated here and it is unfair to the rest of the countries because we made our resource's distribution according to the information that YOU GAVE US. The only honorable thing to do now, if there is any honor left in your team, would be to allow the rest of the countries to re-distribute their resources with the knowledge of this new information. 

And by the way, this discussion is not over, because we are the ones that invest the money here and we have been cheated. Yes, you can act like if nothing happened, but you will loose more players and you will just accelerate the end of this game. 

Read my article: B-Labs - Polution, Romania and Admins - my2c - published by elbandido on day 3,142 - page 1 of 1

It was a mistake in the first stance, we didn't seen the Pollution update, we've already set 2 resources from different industries, after we found out the Pollution update, we've ignored. Believe it or not, but this is the truth.

Regarding the coup you can talk with Morphine in game who manage Singapore, it was a planned coup with days before.

Regarding tickets, rumours said that the new industry was about tickets, resulting in a mass tickets sold from the marketplace.

Please stop accusing romanian community because eR office is located in Romania.

I don't like too the way how admins explain changes, I don't like Latest Updates because everytime they are changing it and it's not loud and clear for all.

...always watching...

#58 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:02 AM

I'm a little shocked. Where is this game going?

Why do I need to get sent to the forum from "Latest Updates" to read about "Adminlandia" and eRomania, as if it makes the topic of this game.

I think that's shameful to even bring that up by an Admin in the game. Use the forum if u wanna duke it out, don't pollute the game with updates about "gossip", "conspiracy theories" and "sensationalism".

Wow... the Romanians are admins! Now we can see why...cuz they really think it's important.

PS: I play for eRomania, and I never changed citizenship. The only thing I changed was I stopped buying packs.

#59 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:20 AM

The responses of the community is pitiful....

You all just showed how prejudges this community can be.

Trowing accusations based on ethnics and nationality.

The games origin is in RL Romania... but that does not mean the the in-game country eRomania is of the same thing, they are not relate to each other except in name.

How you people can think that eRomania gained an unfair advantage simply because of the name relation with the game creators/devs..... that is beyond me.

Yes, the devs made a mistake, but at least they are doing/trying something to make sense out of it.

Maybe you people should focus more on playing the game instead of complaining about the game and you might actually enjoy it for once.

• elbandido likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#60 TheJakal

TheJakal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 09:50 AM

I can attest having worked very closely with Bucharest that at no time is information leaked or given in preference to Romanians or in preference to anyone for that matter. Everything you hear from the different people from the Mods or friends of developers is all speculation and sometimes that speculation is right and sometimes its wrong.

Edited by TheJakal, 28 June 2016 - 10:10 AM.

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: romania, hungary, holding companies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users