• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#61 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:06 PM

i dont understand why more players dont complain about this.  yes initially you said drop. and i can even remember you saying to a max of 50% somewhere .

actually you had a roadmap . usually one would add this changes to updates there. keeping your record consistent.  

i understand that gucio say you cannot develop it completely on paper beforehand.  but my point is you can atleast provide relevant correct information. even if it is just 80% correct.  

it is also logical that romanians would have better knowledge as in most games developers speak a certain language and would get feedback from the same language group. innogames - germans is heavily advantaged .

i do however think romania is planning with canada/japan and serbia  rental deals for similar resource regions debunking what azure said.

Dear Releasethe Krakken,

When we said that productivity will drop we meant it as in drop to 0. However, if we failed to convey this meaning, we do apologize for this and we hope that now it is as clear as possible how it will work.

I agree that the information provided before the updates should be accurate and we will take your feedback into consideration.

#62 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 01:25 PM

There are some points that brings dissapointment to the comunity.

The information you bring is very confuse and in drops. Now nearly a month finished the RW we continue knowing new facts.

Today we don't know what is the new industry.

How much it cost the different levels of factories and raws?

Can you work as manager in this industries?

Some questions, that there is no response

Edited by Millo75, 28 June 2016 - 01:26 PM.

#63 _g2g23g

_g2g23g

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

you all speak of this update.. you know what really grinds my gears?

erepublik forums were infected with an exploit for several months, the exploit also installed a backdoor which made it possible to execute code on the server and access the database. i sent several mails to office@erepublik, never received a reply. one day the backdoor was removed, never saw an official statement.

ever thought why so many accounts were hacked weeks ago?

#64 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 28 June 2016 - 02:33 PM

Dear Releasethe Krakken,

When we said that productivity will drop we meant it as in drop to 0. However, if we failed to convey this meaning, we do apologize for this and we hope that now it is as clear as possible how it will work.

I agree that the information provided before the updates should be accurate and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Ok I know you do but tbh there is much speculation about how country bonuses will work

1. by citizenship - independent of where HC's is located. Allowing foreign HC with full country bonuses .

2. based on the country who owns the region where the HC is located.

3. Based on the nationality of the region independent of ownership of the region.

For example Im serbian cs atm I open a HC in Ireland the 70% region so will my formula be

1.base + 100% (serbia have all 5 resources) + 70 /5 minus pollution + individual booster

2. base + 0% (HC region not owned by serbia) + 70/5 minus pollution + individual booster

3. base + 70% (based on Ireland) + 70/5 minus pollution + individual booster

if someone could clarify which of those formulas is correct I could basically finish my planning.

mh4l.png

#65 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:55 PM

Region bonus gets nerfed by 5 times to a maximum 18% and you introduce a pollution capped of 25%? 

I could live with pollution capped at 18% as well.  At least I would be no worse off.  Having the pollution maximum greater then the maximum bonus just defeated all our hard work.  It makes me angry. 

Countries can co-ordinate with citizens on factory placement?

What would be the point of that when anyone from any country can put a holding company in your country and you have zero control or co-ordination over that?

I really don't see the point of adding region specific bonus's in the first place if it can result in a worse result then if we did not have them. 

Edited by Exalted Druid, 28 June 2016 - 11:06 PM.

• Mr. Indigo, Hostilian and Lady Silver like this

#66 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:33 AM

Guys and girls, so far the changes seem to be interesting. I still do fear this new industry, that it might turn the old weapon industry obsolete...

However, let me state here that what you actually MUST fix or change in the game is the current force, training and division system so new and not so new people can actually play the game instead of having to retain XP for years, and, maybe, let them after lots of hard work during several months get to the same force levels we old top accounts have.

Otherwise the game will just continue its decline.

Change that and people will stop leaving here to join the erep clones...

Edited by Mr. Indigo, 29 June 2016 - 02:34 AM.

#67 don zebosk

don zebosk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationShenzhen, China

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:22 AM

Guys and girls, so far the changes seem to be interesting. I still do fear this new industry, that it might turn the old weapon industry obsolete...

However, let me state here that what you actually MUST fix or change in the game is the current force, training and division system so new and not so new people can actually play the game instead of having to retain XP for years, and, maybe, let them after lots of hard work during several months get to the same force levels we old top accounts have.

You are asking too much. Why do you think there is an IK pack? If they would change that (and give the game a second chance), players would not be FORCED to buy packs to have some fun playing this game.

You expect too much from them, after all this years of asking changes to stop the escape of players to other clone games (that are not so PRO-VISA). 

People will continue leaving this game because those clone games don't force you to buy packs to have some fun, because those clone games let the common player grow in the game without buying 3 packs each month. Ironically, those common players were the ones that gave a sense to this game, now we just got a bunch of visas and a bunch of players with multiple accounts that spend their time hunting BHs for buying the pack of the next month for CC. That is the saddest part of this. 

And the most important reason: people will continue leaving this game because here we invest REAL MONEY and the admin team does not inform us correctly about the upcoming changes AND important information leaks to the same community once and again. 

I do not have anything against Romanians, I have some friends in that community and I think they are amazing people, but no one can deny the fact that Romania's actions fit perfectly for the new updates, P E R F E C T L Y. There are no coincidences of this type anywhere in the world, nor here nor in the real world. 

That is why more people is going to leave because we feel betrayed by the ones that should make us all equals, by those in charge of giving US ALL THE SAME OPPORTUNITIES AND THE SAME INFORMATION, AT THE SAME TIME. 

• ronnyJnrJnr and Hostilian like this
world is cruel, deal with

#68 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 11:04 AM

Region bonus gets nerfed by 5 times to a maximum 18% and you introduce a pollution capped of 25%? 

I could live with pollution capped at 18% as well.  At least I would be no worse off.  Having the pollution maximum greater then the maximum bonus just defeated all our hard work.  It makes me angry. 

Countries can co-ordinate with citizens on factory placement?

What would be the point of that when anyone from any country can put a holding company in your country and you have zero control or co-ordination over that?

I really don't see the point of adding region specific bonus's in the first place if it can result in a worse result then if we did not have them. 

Yes but tbh we they are yet to tell me or anyone else how exactly their country bonus will work.  I cannot see how one can inherit better country bonuses.  But an open system would mean placing your factories on empty ground. From what I have read its intended so that placement becomes a big strategy element. 

with zero mot training and a massive buying of IK packs monthly I doubt they will change anything.  I think this is more addition.  Starting everyone fresh on  fighter pilots. So that new players can be more competitive quicker.  perhaps this second system will have the system you propose though.

so much speculation so little information.

mh4l.png

#69 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 735 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:28 PM

http://wiki.erepubli...n_level_upgrade

More details about the new industry will be posted closer to the release .

#70 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:34 PM

its in 15 hours? how close do you want to cut it.

• Lady Silver likes this

mh4l.png

#71 Rory Winterbourne II

Rory Winterbourne II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 02:12 PM

This game is doing badly because erep always does stuff like this, no planning, no beta testing, no asking the community for its advice/input. You seem to have a vague idea of what you want to implement then refine it while it's live in-game. Acting in this way will always create situations like this thread as no one really knows what's going on or what the end goal is.

You really do need to hire a proper community manager, who puts ideas out to the eworld before you implement them and actually engages the community on what they think. These people are the same one's who are going to be buying your product after all, giving them no say in what it is, is what gets you into these messes. The next update will be even worse in regards to the communities reaction. Good luck, I hope you didn't break the game to much.

• iDiod and Lady Silver like this

#72 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:07 PM

Ok I know you do but tbh there is much speculation about how country bonuses will work

1. by citizenship - independent of where HC's is located. Allowing foreign HC with full country bonuses .

3. Based on the nationality of the region independent of ownership of the region.

For example Im serbian cs atm I open a HC in Ireland the 70% region so will my formula be

1.base + 100% (serbia have all 5 resources) + 70 /5 minus pollution + individual booster

2. base + 0% (HC region not owned by serbia) + 70/5 minus pollution + individual booster

if someone could clarify which of those formulas is correct I could basically finish my planning.

Dear Releasethe Krakken,

and

Good luck with the planning!

• Foxti likes this

#73 Millo75

Millo75

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:33 PM

Millo75, on 28 Jun 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:snapback.png

The information if you can work in the new industris will affect the decision of creating another Holding. 

I have weapon, food and houses factories, so a new holding for the new industrie can cause me a cost of 100 golds only for not have the  information.

At least this info is necessary, no matter when it begins

#74 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Millo75, on 28 Jun 2016 - 10:25 AM, said:snapback.png

The information if you can work in the new industris will affect the decision of creating another Holding.
I have weapon, food and houses factories, so a new holding for the new industrie can cause me a cost of 100 golds only for not have the information.
At least this info is necessary, no matter when it begins

Dear Milo75,

There will be no Work as Manager in the New Industry.
  • Millo75 likes this

#75 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 735 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:08 PM

its in 15 hours? how close do you want to cut it.

The update coming live tomorrow is the holdings, not the companies of new industries nor the airplane module.

#76 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:21 PM

Dear Milo75,

There will be no Work as Manager in the New Industry.

Hahaha Azure Falcon will write a new article with 1000 votes on how the Romanian guessed that the new industry will not permit working as manager. They stacked the New industry with the Housing industry. If they didn't combined it like this they would have ended up moving once a day to work as a manager.

The odds are split 50/50 on guessing the right combination in this case for Romania, but if you take into consideration the past decisions of my beloved country the odds are getting slimmer on getting it right on spot.  

Lets see if other new information that will come with the updates will confirm the theory of Azure Falcon. Till then keep up the good work !

Edited by Foxti, 29 June 2016 - 06:23 PM.

• iDiod likes this

#77 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:29 PM

No work as menagers?

I dont want to pay employes !!!

• Pinkamena Diane Pie likes this

#78 HladenSpricar

HladenSpricar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

How no work as manager? :P

Copy/Paste from Latest Updates on day 3089:

Working as Manager

You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established.
If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop.
The Work Tax percentage for WAM (Work as Manager) will be the one of the Country where the Company is located. The tax income will be split unevenly between the Country where the Company is located and the the Country of Citizenship of the manager.

• iDiod likes this

#79 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:30 PM

Everyone's complaining about Romania, and I'm just sitting in the USA with my 100/100/100/70 bonuses. 

#80 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:40 PM

Everyone's complaining about Romania, and I'm just sitting in the USA with my 100/100/100/70 bonuses. 

And spending gold on 4 Holdings not 2 or 1 (in eUSA the gold grows on trees)

Or having  4 regions with mixed industry bonuses and not be so exposed to attacks.

Sit tight them....

• don zebosk likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: romania, hungary, holding companies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users