Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 06:54 PM

How no work as manager? :P

Copy/Paste from Latest Updates on day 3089:

Working as Manager

You will be able to work as manager in a Company only if you are located in the Region where the Company is established.
If the Company is in a Region (historical or under occupation) of a country that has an open War with your Citizenship Country, your productivity as manager will drop.
The Work Tax percentage for WAM (Work as Manager) will be the one of the Country where the Company is located. The tax income will be split unevenly between the Country where the Company is located and the the Country of Citizenship of the manager.

This is the general update of how the mechanics will work, it's not directly related to the new industry. The rules of working in the House companies have not changed.

#82 HladenSpricar

HladenSpricar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:00 PM

ups? you answer was only for housing? if yes - my mistake.. :P

#83 TheTrendoReborn

TheTrendoReborn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:01 PM

This is the general update of how the mechanics will work, it's not directly related to the new industry. The rules of working in the House companies have not changed.

Gucio-senpai I am confused, please explain me better?

Lozin said that there will be no work as menager, and now you deny???

#84 Master_rg

Master_rg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:01 PM

I'm interested to see how new players engage in the economy module..

.. or how they are able to finance the new weapons as this industry was supposed to bring new and old players a bit more together..

.. well, we will see.

Find useful eRepublik tools at www.eRepublik-Deutschland.de

3450472-1.png

#85 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

ups? you answer was only for housing? if yes - my mistake.. :P

Gucio-senpai I am confused, please explain me better?

Lozin said that there will be no work as menager, and now you deny???

Sorry I've made it confusing. I've meant that as example, the housing rules have not changed so you still will not be able to work as manager in the housing companies AND the new industry companies.

#86 Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:56 PM

It did not take a Romanian to guess that the new industry would not have Worker Manager.  I have been saying that from the day it was announced.

What I would like to see from the new industry however is that it would allow co-operatives again like the old days.  The days when you had MU members working the slave pits for the common benefit of all.  That created some of the strongest communities in the game.  

The Q7 completely killed the commune. 

Edited by Exalted Druid, 29 June 2016 - 08:01 PM.

#87 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:01 PM

Nothing about resource clock bug??? Some people saw 10 seconds, some saw 5 seconds others saw 80 seconds... 

#88 HladenSpricar

HladenSpricar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:08 PM

what about Q6 and Q7 housing we are waiting for so long? will you add this to the new industry?

#89 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

Nothing about resource clock bug??? Some people saw 10 seconds, some saw 5 seconds others saw 80 seconds... 

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, so if you don't mind please provide us with more information. Thanks

what about Q6 and Q7 housing we are waiting for so long? will you add this to the new industry?

I'm afraid there's not much information I can give about that.

#90 HladenSpricar

HladenSpricar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:22 PM

hahaha.. ok... will wait for another 2 years... :P

#91 Herr Perfekt

Herr Perfekt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 09:14 PM

The funny thing is, if all countries had put multiple bonuses in the same region, more people would place their holding companies there and pollution would increase, turning the bonus into negative numbers. Depending slightly on how they formulate the pollution counter, its not entirely unlikely that you will produce more in regions WITHOUT bonus where less people will place their companies...

• Hostilian likes this

#92 Nicolae Crefelean

Nicolae Crefelean

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:54 PM

Being honest: http://www.erepublik...article/2603936

#93 TemujinBC

TemujinBC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSmithers, British Columbia, Canada

Posted 30 June 2016 - 05:51 AM

Everything about this is just so baffling and silly.

We hoped for the best but it turned out the same as always.

• ronnyJnrJnr likes this

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies  ~_^

#94 Antonio Wimer

Antonio Wimer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:13 AM

Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here so you can read it again. 

Remember those times when Alexis Bonte posted an article on eR?

Do you remember when some people said that we need transparency when you speak about the future and plans of eR?

The monthly dev blog was a good step forward.. the issue about the pollution formula is 10 steps backward.

Personally I'm not a fan of all those hate against eRomania, we are a community, some people may have better decisions, others don't - that's the game (and of course you all don't need to like each other). However, as I already mentioned before and preached the whole here's-a-f-word time: Transparency. I don't know if you got some kind of Community Manager but if you have one:

• Either get a new one or
  • Give him the information he needs in order to communicate with the community and make the life easier for everyone
  • (.... or get one)

It's a no-go that formulas get changed AFTER the Resource War ended, it's a no-go that the community doesn't get the information it needs in order to plan efficiently. I really enjoyed the Resource Wars because I liked the idea behind that and I enjoyed to see how people start planning and creating a strategy. What I didn't like were the missing information about the new industry and no real statements about the pollution formula - and now the change to the previously announced way of handling the pollution stuff.

So.. yeah.. if you'll excuse me, I need to add further functions to the new IRC Bot.. <.<

• ronnyJnrJnr and Master_rg like this

#95 Yui MHCP001

Yui MHCP001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:15 AM

See I would apply to be a Community Manager (they are hiring one), but I don't live in Bucharest ;_; 

• Foxti likes this

#96 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:51 AM

See I would apply to be a Community Manager (they are hiring one), but I don't live in Bucharest ;_; 

Not a god idea.

I thought of making a website like TwitLonger but with more adds and not with those add free plans. 

WTF, you expect websites to pay you? It should be the other way around, TwitLonger or my site to pay websites like erepublik for the redirections. This way everybody wins.  

#97 Zacharia Raven

Zacharia Raven

Elder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 30 June 2016 - 10:38 AM

Good job

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: romania, hungary, holding companies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users