•     

Photo

Cannot Work As Manager Since "holding" Update...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lea 7700

Lea 7700

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 08:42 PM

Well, I already said everything in my article: https://www.erepubli...s--2604229/1/20

It would be nice if someone could shed some ligh onto this nonsense...

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:11 PM

Actually... you can work the same as you did before(only house companies and the new airplane industry does not allow "work as manager").

Only companies that have not yet been assigned to a holding company can not be worked in, Neither as manager nor as employee.

Also, you have to be located in the region where your holding company is set(it used to be like this long ago, now they reintroduce this way again).

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:35 PM

alright...

First of all: Your holding and your companies are, according to that screenshot, located in Mecklenburg Western-Pomerania. Your current location is Germany as you say.

In order to be able to work as manager, you will need to be located in the region where the Factories are located.

Germany is at war with Poland.

When the Country of citizenship of the manager is in direct war with the Country where the Holding is located, the manager cannot work in the factories of that Holding.

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#4 Lea 7700

Lea 7700

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

Yeah, sounds like it's time to stop login into this game for a while... If I cannot work in my companies then I have nothing to do here.

Very shitty update, by the way.

• Djoks likes this

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 July 2016 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, sounds like it's time to stop login into this game for a while... If I cannot work in my companies then I have nothing to do here.

Very shitty update, by the way.

We just explained how you could work... you are just too lazy to move your but. Playing a game is not just clicking a button and be done with it!! Put some effort in you game-play.

#6 Lea 7700

Lea 7700

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:11 PM

We just explained how you could work... you are just too lazy to move your but. Playing a game is not just clicking a button and be done with it!! Put some effort in you game-play.

Sorry but this is complete and pure nonsense. I cannot work in my companies because of the war (and this new update) and there is nothing I can do about it.

I can already see the new work packs coming, which will allow to bypass this restriction in exchange for gold or real money... This game is just a bad joke.

• Djoks likes this

#7 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:38 AM

Sorry but this is complete and pure nonsense. I cannot work in my companies because of the war (and this new update) and there is nothing I can do about it.

I can already see the new work packs coming, which will allow to bypass this restriction in exchange for gold or real money... This game is just a bad joke.

You can not work as manager.... but nothing is preventing you from hiring employees to do the work for you.

#8 Lea 7700

Lea 7700

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:25 PM

You can not work as manager.... but nothing is preventing you from hiring employees to do the work for you.

Or maybe I should start a new holding somewhere else... or just to sumbit my account for deletion...

Edited by Lea 7700, 03 July 2016 - 02:53 PM.

• Djoks likes this

#9 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 10:00 AM

I think, for 1 time, it make sense than before.

Before this your companies fly with you in everywhere in the world. If you work from a good bonus region your bonus is related CS and not about where you are. :P

Now you must give a place to your company, isn't this more real?

You can work in a company if you're in the same place, isn't this more real?

If you've a company in Poland and there's active war with them you can't walk in their regions and work quiet like nothing happening, isn't this more real?

I deserve some other complain about some things in the update or in other game mechanics, but I think we can't say for this that is a nosense.

#10 Lea 7700

Lea 7700

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 08:35 AM

I think, for 1 time, it make sense than before.

Before this your companies fly with you in everywhere in the world. If you work from a good bonus region your bonus is related CS and not about where you are. :P

Now you must give a place to your company, isn't this more real?

You can work in a company if you're in the same place, isn't this more real?

If you've a company in Poland and there's active war with them you can't walk in their regions and work quiet like nothing happening, isn't this more real?

I deserve some other complain about some things in the update or in other game mechanics, but I think we can't say for this that is a nosense.

Yeah, but some people invested years of gameplay in building companies, and one little update has rendered all of that useless.

Anyway, I've made up a new holding and now I am in the process of relocating my companies to where I can actually work. The most crucial ones are already relocated, however, I am struggling with making some profit... In others words, I am broke.

It would take a VERY long time for me to recover from this update and to put the rest of my companies in work again.

• Gueneo likes this

#11 Gueneo

Gueneo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:34 PM

I know, but consider this affect all players, some with luck more, some other less, but if you've opened it with offers, before or late rr you zhould gain at least 6% of company value and get back 50% wuth the downgrade if you need money.

It's the reason why I'm waiting for 2 years with an unused Q7, until it will give me -0 profit, I can't use it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users