• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#21 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:41 PM

Until when do you expect to aply all the update you are planing?

And when the Aircraft Batles start?

Dear Laf u srcu,

The Aircraft Battles should be live next week. We will announce the exact date before the release of the update. But as mentioned in the post, some features are not decided yet, hence I can't say until when everything will be in place. We will try to keep you updated with every major change, though.

• Laf u srcu likes this

#22 clawy

clawy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:49 PM

Oh so we will have to spend more gold to increase a new skill? Yeah, great way to keep your community.

I still remember when I had the 42th work skill worldwide. And I did spend a lot of time to obtain that. Guess what happened to it.

The whole division change thing is stupid. Make divisions dependent on number of BH medals to stop camping in them, or remove them altogether. They are totally losing the porpoise of fun/usefulness for new players.

#23 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:50 PM

Will the new skill ("Eye to hand coordination"?) and the aircraft battles be introduced at the same time or will we be fighting with a skill value of 0 until the new skill has been implemented?

Dear n0s3,

The new skill will not be introduced at the same time with the Aircraft Battles, but later on. "will we be fighting with a skill value of 0 until the new skill has been implemented" - yes, that is correct.

#24 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:55 PM

Another nail in the erepublik coffin:

"The new Pack, added as a test at this stage, will enable players to switch Divisions without any constraints such as bringing down an Objective or consuming Currency."

#25 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 03:56 PM

Is that starting monday or tuesday next week?

Dear Kattrina,

We don't have a specific date yet, but we will make another public announcement before the release of the update.

#26 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

Dear n0s3,

The new skill will not be introduced at the same time with the Aircraft Battles, but later on. "will we be fighting with a skill value of 0 until the new skill has been implemented" - yes, that is correct.

Thanks for your quick response.

Will the rank system for aircraft battles be different from the rank system in tank battles - in terms of damage needed to reach a certain rank? In other words, will this table apply to the aircraft ranks or will the damage needed be modified?

#27 I n f 0 r m e r

I n f 0 r m e r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIran , mashhad

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:11 PM

IF the purpose of this new pack is attracting players who want to stay in their division and fight in aerial battles at the same time , this pack doesnt really do that , what this pack does is destroying the very meaning of divisions cause fighters will be able to change divisions without doing anything , like there is no division :)

and it will destroy dominant low div tankers , cause d4 beasts will come and destroy their world without even suffering abit , that putting half FF to change division stopped that abit ;) but you are stepping backward instead of forward in this.

so you should either delete divisions and make it small to ground battle and aerial battle , or forget about this pack completely and let low div players decide if they want to ignore these fights and stay in ground fights , or say f@#k it and take XP by fighting there. sometime you take the damage of taking XP for your country ;)

or atleast keep the objective and price for changing division alive :) so low div players can have a chance to play around d4 beasts

the rest are good updates :)

Edited by I n f 0 r m e r, 15 July 2016 - 04:12 PM.

• Marchao and Takacs Zuboly like this

#28 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:31 PM

Waiting for the implementations.

Then I will comment, maybe I will like it, maybe not :)

• tommot and Lozni like this

210402-1.png

#29 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:36 PM

Waiting for the implementations.

Then I will comment, maybe I will like it, maybe not :)

>implying you were satisfied with literally anything

#30 Lozni

Lozni

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for your quick response.

Will the rank system for aircraft battles be different from the rank system in tank battles - in terms of damage needed to reach a certain rank? In other words, will this table apply to the aircraft ranks or will the damage needed be modified?

You're welcome!

The progression should be different, but there will be specific information about this in the next updates.

#31 ubuntu21

ubuntu21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:55 PM

When fighting as a pilot all the players will gain Experience Points, even the ones that have purchased Infantry Kits.

This is really bad. That makes div1-div3 even more irrelevant. Most BH hunters from the lower divisions spent a lot of money to stay there, where they are and in the same time get stronger and stronger.

So they need to decide:

1. Screw my division and what I have been waiting for. let's go fly airplanes from now on.

2. Screw airplanes, I don't want to get XP.

Most of them will take the second choice.

And THAT means, that you won't have many d1-d3 fighting in airplane battles, which makes strong div4 countries even stronger.

You really should think this through. This won't end good.

• warriorMKD, senadtm87 and MldStefan like this

#32 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:23 PM

There shouldn't be any trainable skill for aircraft. This will eventually lead to the same problems the strength skill causes - new players unable to catch up with old players.

• sasapg, Bogi, Alex.L and 5 others like this

#33 Montrax

Montrax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:31 PM

STOP INVENTING NEW PACKS!

• warriorMKD, ronnyJnrJnr, Alex.L and 2 others like this

#34 jhon247

jhon247

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:37 PM

You guys just seem to be recreating the same problem that has been around erep since the start. After a year or two the new players will feel irrelevant and quit before they start. What you really need is a dynamic division based system where the variables are always changing to evenly spread out the number of players in each division via their strength (not level). This will get rid of all the div 1 accounts with enough strength to challenge div 4 tanks as they'd end up indiv 4 themselves.

Your choice to make a pack to switch division has always been a joke that I see on the feeds. But now that's it's becoming a reality I don't know what to say other than your going to end this game soon. I'm already losing hope in this update and it hasn't come out yet!

Having all division merge every 3 rounds or what ever isn't a bad feature as it gives a bit of extra challenge to the wars. But the way you've implemented it very disappointing. I was looking forward to this update but now i'm just lost for words

You said your goal was to help new players but everything I've read only helps the old

• warriorMKD, ronnyJnrJnr and gudzwabofer like this

#35 Marchao

Marchao

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:53 PM

Something that eR did right was "Determination" . A simple formula that makes that powerfulls get weekear so weekers can have a chance. This should be applied, in some way, to players accounts and strenght. 

Don't make me wrong, the announced changes are great, but as it said above it doesn't solve the issue at the end. It just reset the same formula in a new "skill/division" with the same problems. Future new players will be way too far to reach a sky skill good enough to enjoy the game. 

What I think of is something like:  sky skill = trained sky skill - strength 

So if you train your stength you get less sky skill and vice versa. 

Edited by Marchao, 15 July 2016 - 06:16 PM.

• jkeller4000 likes this

#36 Willard Gibbs

Willard Gibbs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:54 PM

How many ARM are needed for each airplane? Tx!

• semiRocket likes this

#37 Oveja Negra

Oveja Negra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

Will the new training grounds be purchased with gold or CC? I'd like to know because I have a lot of cc and just a few golds and maybe I should start buying gold on the market starting today. Regards o/

#38 Mongis

Mongis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

Some years ago we had one division.
-Plato - we need to separate divisions, let's make 4
-Plato - hmm, now let's make one division for money.

Lol.
Without joking you will kill small and weak players.
Better make packs for small players ti catch up tanks.

#39 FalkonESP

FalkonESP

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:01 PM

People can change division without cost?, well, i think my active game is over by the moment. More € in my pocket

#40 Leonidas80

Leonidas80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:33 PM

Mamises...   ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aircraft, new industry, battles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users