• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Backoovan

Backoovan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:39 PM

I would like to express my support to eRepublik team's attempts to make this game better and more interesting.
I like the new airforce module and I think its a great thing you made it possible for all players to be equalls here.. The most important thing is that IK wont work and wont stop experience.

I feel you have let some low div players impose terror on all other players and that is the reason of such a low player count (lower than ever) and I also feel you can improve even further and the best way to do so is to recalculate divisions once again.

I was thinking of a trigger effect that would switch people to higher divisions similar to trigger efects of golden age on CIV (if you played)..

That way a number of things could trigger a switch from D1 to D2 ectr..

1.Level (like we have now, or you could recalculate a bit)
2.Strenght (example up to 30k div 1 and once a player goes over 30k it triggers a move to DIV2)
3.Military rank (example - you gain General rank you move to DIV 2)

Either of these things can trigger it (whatever happens first). THat way you would prevent current problems..

You get up to a rank, lets say "general" and you transfer to D2, you gain "legendary force" and you are D3, and you gain "titan" and you are D4 (or something like that)

Also, you gain 30k strenght you go to D2, you gain 50k you go to D3, you gain 100k strenght you go to D4.

And in the end the level where you can keep the current setup or go for something similar..

So either of these things can trigger a division change. You either have a rank 2 big for your division, or you are 2 strong or your level is 2 high.

So the path to D4 would be faster but also more players would join the game and most importanly more players will decide to stay and play the game (since most of them leave after a few days or weeks).

You can always invent packs that would give you gold/damage/special bonuses/more regeneration and people would still buy those because they buy them in order to have an edge over other players and to be better.. More players = more customers

And also, give some 5 euro packs, 2 euro, 3 euro.. Its better to sell 2000 packs that cost 5 euros than to sell 400 10 euro packs (or whatever).. You get the point.

If the first purchase that gives you advantage is cheap than more players would buy.. and once they invested money its more likely they would stay and play on.. How many 1 time buyers are there? Not much.. People that buy stuff once usually come back.

If you give players more fun and more play in lower divs you would have so much more people.. doesnt matter that D4 would be full..

You can always add D5 with some new criteria that can trigger D5 - like legends rank, or 200 level or 150k strenght.. whatever happens first.

Why cant we have 5 divisons now or maybe 10 divisions in a few years ?

This would be awesome to play.

Edited by Backoovan, 21 July 2016 - 02:41 PM.

• tommot, SaluteDePlatane, jontexd and 5 others like this

#2 Parikshith..Mamidi

Parikshith..Mamidi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:51 PM

excellent suggestions. I vote for this!!

• Backoovan likes this

#3 Robinas

Robinas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 03:10 PM

vote

• Backoovan likes this

#4 HusagaBiH

HusagaBiH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:27 PM

Vote ako dobro razumijem onda opet bi bio u d3 dugo xd
  • Backoovan and Boban1961 like this

#5 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:23 PM

I agree with this player. We need good changes ASAP, or the game is probably going to die.

• Backoovan likes this

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#6 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:29 PM

I stopped reading here I think its a great thing you made it possible for all players to be equalls here

The big players are using their thousands Energy Bars. I don't see how new players can get near them. Maybe you can explain how is working!?

#7 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 July 2016 - 10:41 PM

I stopped reading here I think its a great thing you made it possible for all players to be equalls here

The big players are using their thousands Energy Bars. I don't see how new players can get near them. Maybe you can explain how is working!?

Maybe you should look past your prejudice and read the whole thing instead of making a judgment call based on a partial sentence that's not even the focus of this topic in the first place.

• Backoovan, Master_rg and Misho like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#8 Backoovan

Backoovan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:39 AM

We all have perception value of 0 and we all have a chance to start training from day 1.

If admins introduce training centres for perception 1 at a time this will be even better since it will give players a chance to save money and wait for the level 1 TCs to come out..

Look at the big picture. The day some of you started playing there where people with 50k strenght and you still had no money and o strenght. So now they have 150k strenght (example) while you have like 80k.. So they had a starting advantage in strenght that was big.

Now when a new player joins he has 150-160k people to catch up, and most notably has 110k people in DIV1. 

With airforce he has 0 to catch up.. Of course older players have EBs and money but they cant make a huge difference before new players manage to upgrade.. so let them run away 5k in perception (training values will be lower than in strenght) its not a big deal because in a few years they will have lets say 50k perception while you have 45k so you have a fighting chance.

Not every player need to take medals every day but its important they have a chance (save up EBs for a few weeks) to win medals or not even that..

I have talked to so many new players and what hurts them most is the fact they are useless.. their effort on the battlefield now is useless.. Since they need couple of years to make a small impact and move the wall for 1% while in airforce they have a chance to be important and for their damage to count.

A lot of people join their nations in order to help, its not all about medals.

Also this remark you quoted doesnt have much to do with the topic, it was just mu remark since I feel admins are moving in a good direction. This is a step up and an even bigger step would be if they would make more changes like i suggested in the rest of my topic.

o7

#9 Foxti

Foxti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 09:53 AM

We all have perception value of 0 and we all have a chance to start training from day 1.

If admins introduce training centres for perception 1 at a time this will be even better since it will give players a chance to save money and wait for the level 1 TCs to come out..

Look at the big picture. The day some of you started playing there where people with 50k strenght and you still had no money and o strenght. So now they have 150k strenght (example) while you have like 80k.. So they had a starting advantage in strenght that was big.

Now when a new player joins he has 150-160k people to catch up, and most notably has 110k people in DIV1. 

With airforce he has 0 to catch up.. Of course older players have EBs and money but they cant make a huge difference before new players manage to upgrade.. so let them run away 5k in perception (training values will be lower than in strenght) its not a big deal because in a few years they will have lets say 50k perception while you have 45k so you have a fighting chance.

Not every player need to take medals every day but its important they have a chance (save up EBs for a few weeks) to win medals or not even that..

I have talked to so many new players and what hurts them most is the fact they are useless.. their effort on the battlefield now is useless.. Since they need couple of years to make a small impact and move the wall for 1% while in airforce they have a chance to be important and for their damage to count.

A lot of people join their nations in order to help, its not all about medals.

Also this remark you quoted doesnt have much to do with the topic, it was just mu remark since I feel admins are moving in a good direction. This is a step up and an even bigger step would be if they would make more changes like i suggested in the rest of my topic.

o7

You can make a difference with the Ghost Booster, hitting 3-4 millions from food fight. I managed to get 20 BH medals before Plato offered Big Bombs and Rockets for Gold. I have 750 Strength  and somehow managed to get 26 BH medals and stopped suddenly when Manticore saw the daylight.

Plato wants the players to use their big stack of Energy Bars so that they can buy more with gold, spend their currency on moving companies and holding, buy new Packs with real money. The first was a big success.

New player will have a chance against a huge numbers of big players who are dominating the sky from day one?

Edited by Foxti, 22 July 2016 - 09:54 AM.

#10 Zmajeviti

Zmajeviti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 06:42 PM

Gotta say I fancy this proposal of a division update. It s about time somebody deals with the baby titans issue cause like 80 percent og BH medals in d1 fo to them. Having a battle hero medal is a wet dream for most of the low exp players and the very introduction of divisions was meant to help people getting the bloody decoration, separating them from old (and strong) pests like us.

I ve got an additional idea on my mind, regarding what could/should trigger the division progress, from d1 to d2 and further more.

The very number of days someone plays this game would be fair enough. Regardless of the strength or rank (everyday logging in will definitely cover strength progress, right? maybe not all of us fight, but we do work out :D), if you re in this world for more than one year (just an example) it d be about time you move ahead and leave d1 to someone younger. Plenty of time to boost your muscles, your rank and prove yourself in the midst of faster, harder, stronger folk :).

#11 SaluteDePlatane

SaluteDePlatane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

I vote this proposal of division change

#12 bl5c

bl5c

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:54 PM

vote

#13 lordbonislav

lordbonislav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:34 AM

Vote!

#14 Boban1961

Boban1961

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 03:26 PM

Admin please save the best social strategic  game ever, remove "WAR DIKTATOR MODULE and...

If you give players more fun and more play in lower divs you would have so much more people.. doesnt matter that D4 would be full..

You can always add D5 with some new criteria that can trigger D5 - like legends rank, or 200 level or 150k strenght.. whatever happens first.

Why cant we have 5 divisons now or maybe 10 divisions in a few years ?

Thank you advanced!
Grate Regards
Boban1961

#15 MrDiizzy

MrDiizzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:36 AM

And there should not be allowed to change Div in a battle lower than your rank -1.

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users