• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:27 AM

20130928132659_ENAKU_zpsvomhssvq.jpeg

-----
I am announcing my run for United States Country President. I come before you today to ask for your vote on August 5th. Our Country has been a member of a quirky alliance where member states fail to sign Mutual Protection Pacts, where the Sweede roams free, and where we sit on the sidelines in a pseudo-safe position while others wage major conflicts.

As my announcement is still early I have only a few people I have tapped for my Cabinet. If you are interested in joining the growing team send me a message and I'll evaluate you.

Prime Minister: chickensguys
Minister of Defense: Senry
Minister of Foreign Affairs: N/A
Governor: N/A
Minister of Education: N/A
Queen Bitch: rainy sunday
Grand Vizier: Publius

My Plan is simple as Country President. I will work with my Cabinet and Congress to usher in a New Communist Military State. I will strive to unite the Country and its citizenry into a stronger Military Force. One of the first things I will do as President is to remove Sweden from Pacifica and proclaim Amerikkka as a Dioist state with Publius at its Spiritual helm. All non-believers will be destroyed.

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

PUBLIUS FIST
COPY AND PASTE THIS PUBLIUS FIST AND SEND IT TO 5 OF YOUR FRIENDS OR YOU'RE NOT A REAL PUBLIUS

I will be running under the "We The People" ticket, so smash that join button. Thanks for reading I'll keep you informed as the campaign progresses. I have achieved a lot during my time in the Game, I've held various roles throughout my time here as you can see on my wiki. Now I want to serve Amerikkka for better or for worse.

Sincerely,
sig_zpscw8zehkz.png
-----
I am announcing my run for United States Country President. I come before you today to ask for your vote on August 5th. Our Country has been a member of a quirky alliance where member states fail to sign Mutual Protection Pacts, where the Sweede roams free, and where we sit on the sidelines in a pseudo-safe position while others wage major conflicts.

As my announcement is still early I have only a few people I have tapped for my Cabinet. If you are interested in joining the growing team send me a message and I'll evaluate you.

Prime Minister: chickensguys
Minister of Defense: Senry
Minister of Foreign Affairs: N/A
Governor: N/A
Minister of Education: N/A
Queen Bitch: rainy sunday

My Plan is simple as Country President. I will work with my Cabinet and Congress to usher in a New Communist Military State. I will strive to unite the Country and its citizenry into a stronger Military Force. One of the first things I will do as President is to remove Sweden from Pacifica and proclaim Amerikkka as a Dioist state with Publius at its Spiritual helm. All non-believers will be destroyed.

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

PUBLIUS FIST
COPY AND PASTE THIS PUBLIUS FIST AND SEND IT TO 5 OF YOUR FRIENDS OR YOU'RE NOT A REAL PUBLIUS

I will be running under the "We The People" ticket, so smash that join button. Thanks for reading I'll keep you informed as the campaign progresses. I have achieved a lot during my time in the Game, I've held various roles throughout my time here as you can see on my wiki. Now I want to serve Amerikkka for better or for worse.

Sincerely,
sig_zpscw8zehkz.png

Edited by Dio Xian, 01 August 2016 - 09:37 AM.

#2 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:22 AM

Fair enough.

#3 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2016 - 02:38 PM