#1 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

We are already on the 9th of the month.  Yet still there is no company upgrade discounts.  Did Plato cancel this.  I have been gathering up money for a discounted upgrade and has crossed the target 25 days ago.  But the discounts just dont roll out.  Yesterday you rolled out TG Discounts only which is usually paired with company discounts.  Your admins even have the audacity to lie and say it doesnt roll out on a specified time whilst we all know it rolls out according to other people on the 7th or 8th of each month.

So Plato have you become so self serving and money greedy that you have canceled this discount.

You have already proven to me that you are unable to quantify the accomplishments of your players since 2 private newspapers crossed the 1000th mark with no endorsement by you.  

I await your response with eager anticipation(sarcasm)

mh4l.png

#2 n0s3

n0s3

Senior Ladybug

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:57 AM

You have already proven to me that you are unable to quantify the accomplishments of your players since 2 private newspapers crossed the 1000th mark with no endorsement by you. 

Are you literally retarded?

• Zordacz, dodial and Master_rg like this

#3 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:45 AM

We are already on the 9th of the month.  Yet still there is no company upgrade discounts.  Did Plato cancel this.  I have been gathering up money for a discounted upgrade and has crossed the target 25 days ago.  But the discounts just dont roll out.  Yesterday you rolled out TG Discounts only which is usually paired with company discounts.  Your admins even have the audacity to lie and say it doesnt roll out on a specified time whilst we all know it rolls out according to other people on the 7th or 8th of each month.

So Plato have you become so self serving and money greedy that you have canceled this discount.

I await your response with eager anticipation(sarcasm)

Regarding the gold endorsments, please feel free to read the whole purpose and aim of the endorsmenets as well as what is endorsed. You can find the thread here: https://forum.erepub...ments-by-plato/

If you fail to understand the requirements for the articles to get endorsed, I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do further.

Regarding company discounts, please do tell me where exactly is it stated that the discounts appear regularly on certain dates? Any special offer can appear at any time for any length of time. There are no rules about how often an offer appears or whether it will or will not appear.

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 09 August 2016 - 12:03 PM

Are you literally retarded?

reported

Regarding the gold endorsments, please feel free to read the whole purpose and aim of the endorsmenets as well as what is endorsed. You can find the thread here: https://forum.erepub...ments-by-plato/

If you fail to understand the requirements for the articles to get endorsed, I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do further.

Regarding company discounts, please do tell me where exactly is it stated that the discounts appear regularly on certain dates? Any special offer can appear at any time for any length of time. There are no rules about how often an offer appears or whether it will or will not appear.

well whatever your stupid requirements or rules my game need the discounts and i personally feel still your missing the point. if not an endorsement there should be a medal for this atleast.  what about one of those ambassador medals i mean 1000 articles entertain and educated a lot of people.

and i saw a post there where the guy had written a 25 comment article or first article and you sponsored him although that article did not have merit as well.

@gucio this forum does not operate correctly anymore as well please fix this mon chou.  where i see who voted my posts it just turns and turns.

mh4l.png

#5 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:45 PM

reported

well whatever your stupid requirements or rules my game need the discounts and i personally feel still your missing the point. if not an endorsement there should be a medal for this atleast.  what about one of those ambassador medals i mean 1000 articles entertain and educated a lot of people.

and i saw a post there where the guy had written a 25 comment article or first article and you sponsored him although that article did not have merit as well.

@gucio this forum does not operate correctly anymore as well please fix this mon chou.  where i see who voted my posts it just turns and turns.

I'll pass your feedback that you need discounts to the relevant team.

The Ambassador medal is only awarded to people who have volunteer in the game such as in the translations team or citizens who have made an effort in real life to anyhow promote the game, such as organise a baby boom (the badge is awarded at our discretion).

As it seems there is nothing else to add to the topic of discounts, I take this as solved and closing this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users